just curious, how many PATS fans here troll on the Jets and other teams' boards?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: just curious, how many PATS fans here troll on the Jets and other teams' boards?

In response to wozzy's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

the hub of AMERCA? the WORLD??? oh man...

quantity ain't quality boss...and MIT is in Cambridge to start

Yeah because Harvard and MIT aren't quality schools... and Cambridge is in Massachusetts.  Not only can you not count, or perhaps you would have predicted fewer wins for the VaGiants but geography isn't your strong suit either...

[/QUOTE]

hahaha! My mistake Woz! I read it Boston...not that I think Massachusetts is either (the world!) but it makes more sense...actually I am pretty good with geography

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: just curious, how many PATS fans here troll on the Jets and other teams' boards?

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

years ago when jets hero and last super bowl winner sexually assaulted Suzy Kolber on the sidelines I tried to sign up to a jets forum using the the name "drunk joe"  I was banned instantly....very sensitive about their drunk loser heros in New York

putt putt putt

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

I have never trolled on another board but there are a couple of excellant fans who visit these boards. There is a terrific Steelers fan who visits occasionally and a few others. No decent New York fans visit though. I actually love visiting New York City but the majority of fans from there seem totally deluded.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Good morning my horribly accented neighbors from the North and how are ya!?

Just trolling around,stirring the pot,calling pats fans out when neccessary. Get guys like Babe and his counterparts so wound up that they don't know wether to s hit or go blind.LOL

I truly enjoy the back and forth and love to hate the pats organization their players and most of all their fans

Like I always say if you don't like Leon is saying then just put me on Ignore. I don't put anybody on Ignore....I just ignore them.

So is everybody planning on having a productive day today??

[/QUOTE]

I for one actually like your post s Leon being a die hard Pats/Bruins/Sox fan I do not feel threatened by your antagonistical post s rather I am amused and have been the recipient of many a good gut laughs due to your comments on these boards--you have and are going through a VERY dry stretch with your hometown teams how could I bash such a One -- empathy comes to mimnd - hang in there Mr. Hess your Jets will some day win a SB I only pray for you you have that many years left in those bones of yours!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Massachusetts is the hub of education in America, trolls come here to get schooled.  

I've never trolled elsewhere, why would I beat on a cripple?

Jests fans post like they talk, like they have balls in their mouths...

[/QUOTE]

Probably of the world. I do not think there is another place in the world where so many universities and colleges concentrated in a small geographic area. 

[/QUOTE]

Well said my friend -- me and the wife grew up a mile from Fenway Pahk in Brookline - great eduaction in Beantown baby!!! And a much better experience than the rotten apple south of Boston where people go to TRY and be --- where as in Beantown we just are!!! Boston is the IRON  --  NY can be the POT!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Do the rich troll the slums looking for fun???

[/QUOTE]

The RICH troll the world looking for SOULS my Brother -- BEWARE!!!! If you can be bought you are already gone!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

[QUOTE]

It's better then Murderers and rapists and guys that fight cops like the pats have on their roster. Edelman got jammed up a couple of years agio sexually assaulting a girl in a bar and paid her off to drop the chargers.

way to go 'patriots way.

HONDA- My man -How are ya!?

[/QUOTE]

And Joe Namath was and  is still is a DRUNK -- while Plaxico Burress brings pistols into bars and shoots himself! Where the Yankees PAY for Championships then discard their players when the steroids come iinto play(AROD), all the while they become so desperate they grab any player from Boston ,( Ellsbury, Damon,Boggs, etc) to try and win --so baddddd--I guess when you live in a ceespool you have to try and find ways to feel significant!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to jimmytantric's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Just trolling around,stirring the pot,calling pats fans out when neccessary. Get guys like Babe and his counterparts so wound up that they don't know wether to s hit or go blind.LOL

I truly enjoy the back and forth and love to hate the pats organization their players and most of all their fans

Like I always say if you don't like Leon is saying then just put me on Ignore. I don't put anybody on Ignore....I just ignore them.

[/QUOTE]

I for one actually like your post s Leon being a die hard Pats/Bruins/Sox fan I do not feel threatened by your antagonistical post s rather I am amused and have been the recipient of many a good gut laughs due to your comments on these boards--you have and are going through a VERY dry stretch with your hometown teams how could I bash such a One -- empathy comes to mimnd - hang in there Mr. Hess your Jets will some day win a SB I only pray for you you have that many years left in those bones of yours!

[/QUOTE]

That's how I feel. His technique is so repetitive and lame, I basically chuckle at how lame it is.

The worst accent I can think of is the NY accent. When I think of Leon, I think of Jerome who probably still calls into every NY/NJ radio show.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly - I picture Leon as this 4 foot 11 inch hairy Italian that still lives with his Momma and spends hours in HIS bedroom on the internet with a 60 oz convenience store fountain drink and frozen 99 cent burrito -- while his parents yell at him to take a shower and find a girlfriend. All the while he refuses to leave his parents home and lives vicariously through the web! Kinda like a modern day, under the bridge TROLL--most likely the kid you couldn't despise in high school because he was so pathetic it actually made you feel sad!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Hey just kiddin Leon - I'm sure you are a great Philanthropist and doing wonders for your inner urban city children and shittt. Just busting your balls Little Leon I believe in everything you say-Honest!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Are you suggesting that fans of a team should only communicate with fans of the same team?"

No but most fan boards are closely moderated. If I was moderating this one you would not be here. 

There are neutral boards like ESPN discussions where it is appropriate that fellow fans interact. 

To actively participate in a board dedicated to another fans' team is definitely a sign of a personality defect. We know this to be true because of the classless and antagonistic manner such fans exhibit in here.

And no, I don't hang out on Jets boards - ever. They should have a place to talk amongst themselves without ridicule just like Pats fans or any others.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's how I feel. His technique is so repetitive and lame, I basically chuckle at how lame it is.

The worst accent I can think of is the NY accent. When I think of Leon, I think of Jerome who probably still calls into every NY/NJ radio show.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly - I picture Leon as this 4 foot 11 inch hairy Italian that still lives with his Momma and spends hours in HIS bedroom on the internet with a 60 oz convenience store fountain drink and frozen 99 cent burrito -- while his parents yell at him to take a shower and find a girlfriend. All the while he refuses to leave his parents home and lives vicariously through the web! Kinda like a modern day, under the bridge TROLL--most likely the kid you couldn't despise in high school because he was so pathetic it actually made you feel sad!

[/QUOTE]

LOL. I agree that his posts make me laugh...I really don't take him seriously anymore because he just repeats the same things over and over again.

I'd rather have him here (for comic relief) than someone like MeadowlandMike.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Massachusetts is the hub of education in America, trolls come here to get schooled.  

[/QUOTE]

Probably of the world. I do not think there is another place in the world where so many universities and colleges concentrated in a small geographic area. 

[/QUOTE]

Well said my friend -- me and the wife grew up a mile from Fenway Pahk in Brookline - great eduaction in Beantown baby!!! And a much better experience than the rotten apple south of Boston where people go to TRY and be --- where as in Beantown we just are!!! Boston is the IRON  --  NY can be the POT!!!

[/QUOTE]

oh bull ****. New York is the most famous, most diverse city in America and America's financial capital as well. A world famous city with culture to spare. Yeah like Wall Street, Broadway, Madison Square Garden or the Statue of Liberty would ever be anywhere but New York. Yeah like any tourist in or out of America would ever choose to visit Boston over New York. Boston is a nice little provincial New England city filled with too many Cliff Clavens that will never quite leave its whiteness behind. To compare it to New York in any way shape or form is both hilarious and pathetic.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Never, I don't understand the point of it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I stop in at www.theganggreen.com about twice a year to watch the posters slowly sink into madness...again.  I don't post though.  I just enjoy the ambience and count by blessings. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Here is the reason in a nutshell

"Hi, my name is Leon and I'm a Jets fan.  I've been trying to quit, but it's just too easy to get sucked in by all that baseless bragging and excessive celebration of minor successes.  Hey, we ALMOST won the AFC Superbowl TWO YEARS IN A ROW!!!! Plus, we are famous for the butt-fumble, hair bands, 9 kids nobody can name, and foot fetishes!  We are proud of ourselves no matter HOW much we stink!  And we can brag about nothing better than anyone!  I am addicted to the Jets because I'm an attention Wh0re!  And that is the same reason I'm here! "

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

oh bull ****. New York is the most famous, most diverse city in America and America's financial capital as well. A world famous city with culture to spare. Yeah like Wall Street, Broadway, Madison Square Garden or the Statue of Liberty would ever be anywhere but New York. Yeah like any tourist in or out of America would ever choose to visit Boston over New York. Boston is a nice little provincial New England city filled with too many Cliff Clavens that will never quite leave its whiteness behind. To compare it to New York in any way shape or form is both hilarious and pathetic.

[/QUOTE]

troll troll troll

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Then why do the top New England colleges outrank the top New York colleges? New York is a great city but it's most important feature (it's thriving art community) is mostly made up of people from outside of New York City. Since the end of the Jazz era Los Angeles has become the cultural capital of the United States with the exception of the late 1970's punk, disco, mutant disco era. As weird as it seems California has become the trend setter in fashion also. When I visit back east it's strange seeing young people dress a year or two behind my kids goofy looking outfits (I'm too old to ever be fashionable. I still look like it's the 1950's to the embarrasment of my kids). While I enjoy visting New York it's become rather disneylandish. It's mostly a tourist trap or a yuppie haven. Unfortunately Boston is trending that way and by the way I know a lot of people who visited Boston before visiting New York. In fact I have never met anyone who did not love visiting Boston and this includes African Americans who on paper might feel uncomfortable with some of Boston's reputation (mostly unfounded I would say). The city is beautiful and the crime rate is relatively low. The population is highly educated and very progressive. An amazing city and I haven't lived there in years.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ImagydBostonOnTwitterYouTube's comment:
    [QUOTE]

nothin against ud, meadowlark or 43 jints but i find it amazing that some put so much time and focus here and clearly little or none talkin to like-minded jabros. whats the psychology of this kind of masochism? u get more attention going against the tide? u have self-hate issues?

[/QUOTE]

What a complete idiot.  The small mindedness of this post is so pathetic.  Are you suggesting that fans of a team should only communicate with fans of the same team?  And now you are delving into the world of psychoanalysis?  How awkward. 

[/QUOTE]

The post is pathetic? Wow, no mirrors huh?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

troll troll troll

[/QUOTE]

hahaha not a bad rebuttal Harl

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Never

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL. I agree that his posts make me laugh...I really don't take him seriously anymore because he just repeats the same things over and over again.

I'd rather have him here (for comic relief) than someone like MeadowlandMike.

[/QUOTE]

I agree -- at least Leon is worth a humorous relief from the dolldrums and his repititous rantings, though irratating, do carry a sense of wit -- while Meadowlands Michelle is just done right dull!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

troll troll troll

[/QUOTE]

Hey Dip-sh-t!! Your whole reason for basing NY a better city than Boston is predicated on MONEY and Materialism--obviously your life is filled with shallow and ambitious material items which add up to absolutely nothing and which will not be going with you when you exit this planet,(I have never seen a Hearse pulling a Uhaul). You have proved the point I made Dip-shitt that though NY has more Material wealth and "things" it is much more superficial than the Boston Grit and down to earth feeling you will feel when visiting! BTW I always knew that men that need to ride LOUD Harleys are just making up for their small pennis!!! Take care tough guy NY ker--at least in your mind!

Sections
Shortcuts