just curious, how many PATS fans here troll on the Jets and other teams' boards?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Re: just curious, how many PATS fans here troll on the Jets and other teams' boards?

In response to ccnsd's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

In response to wozzy's comment:

Massachusetts is the hub of education in America, trolls come here to get schooled.  

I've never trolled elsewhere, why would I beat on a cripple?

Jests fans post like they talk, like they have balls in their mouths...

Probably of the world. I do not think there is another place in the world where so many universities and colleges concentrated in a small geographic area. 

Well said my friend -- me and the wife grew up a mile from Fenway Pahk in Brookline - great eduaction in Beantown baby!!! And a much better experience than the rotten apple south of Boston where people go to TRY and be --- where as in Beantown we just are!!! Boston is the IRON  --  NY can be the POT!!!

oh bull ****. New York is the most famous, most diverse city in America and America's financial capital as well. A world famous city with culture to spare. Yeah like Wall Street, Broadway, Madison Square Garden or the Statue of Liberty would ever be anywhere but New York. Yeah like any tourist in or out of America would ever choose to visit Boston over New York. Boston is a nice little provincial New England city filled with too many Cliff Clavens that will never quite leave its whiteness behind. To compare it to New York in any way shape or form is both hilarious and pathetic.

Then why do the top New England colleges outrank the top New York colleges? New York is a great city but it's most important feature (it's thriving art community) is mostly made up of people from outside of New York City. Since the end of the Jazz era Los Angeles has become the cultural capital of the United States with the exception of the late 1970's punk, disco, mutant disco era. As weird as it seems California has become the trend setter in fashion also. When I visit back east it's strange seeing young people dress a year or two behind my kids goofy looking outfits (I'm too old to ever be fashionable. I still look like it's the 1950's to the embarrasment of my kids). While I enjoy visting New York it's become rather disneylandish. It's mostly a tourist trap or a yuppie haven. Unfortunately Boston is trending that way and by the way I know a lot of people who visited Boston before visiting New York. In fact I have never met anyone who did not love visiting Boston and this includes African Americans who on paper might feel uncomfortable with some of Boston's reputation (mostly unfounded I would say). The city is beautiful and the crime rate is relatively low. The population is highly educated and very progressive. An amazing city and I haven't lived there in years.

Very well said my friend --it's not even close --- Boston has by far a much higher quality of life -bigger is not always better! MIT-Boston   Harvard--Boston  Top Hospitals -Boston Quality of life --Mass ---  take a drive to the Vineyard or if you choose to Ipswich where at the clam shack will find the BEST fried clams on the planet--Cape Cod--Mohawk trail --on and on and you can live in a city without worrying about finding a head in a dumpster!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Re: just curious, how many PATS fans here troll on the Jets and other teams' boards?

In response to ccnsd's comment:

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

In response to wozzy's comment:

Massachusetts is the hub of education in America, trolls come here to get schooled.  

I've never trolled elsewhere, why would I beat on a cripple?

Jests fans post like they talk, like they have balls in their mouths...

Probably of the world. I do not think there is another place in the world where so many universities and colleges concentrated in a small geographic area. 

Well said my friend -- me and the wife grew up a mile from Fenway Pahk in Brookline - great eduaction in Beantown baby!!! And a much better experience than the rotten apple south of Boston where people go to TRY and be --- where as in Beantown we just are!!! Boston is the IRON  --  NY can be the POT!!!

oh bull ****. New York is the most famous, most diverse city in America and America's financial capital as well. A world famous city with culture to spare. Yeah like Wall Street, Broadway, Madison Square Garden or the Statue of Liberty would ever be anywhere but New York. Yeah like any tourist in or out of America would ever choose to visit Boston over New York. Boston is a nice little provincial New England city filled with too many Cliff Clavens that will never quite leave its whiteness behind. To compare it to New York in any way shape or form is both hilarious and pathetic.

Then why do the top New England colleges outrank the top New York colleges? New York is a great city but it's most important feature (it's thriving art community) is mostly made up of people from outside of New York City. Since the end of the Jazz era Los Angeles has become the cultural capital of the United States with the exception of the late 1970's punk, disco, mutant disco era. As weird as it seems California has become the trend setter in fashion also. When I visit back east it's strange seeing young people dress a year or two behind my kids goofy looking outfits (I'm too old to ever be fashionable. I still look like it's the 1950's to the embarrasment of my kids). While I enjoy visting New York it's become rather disneylandish. It's mostly a tourist trap or a yuppie haven. Unfortunately Boston is trending that way and by the way I know a lot of people who visited Boston before visiting New York. In fact I have never met anyone who did not love visiting Boston and this includes African Americans who on paper might feel uncomfortable with some of Boston's reputation (mostly unfounded I would say). The city is beautiful and the crime rate is relatively low. The population is highly educated and very progressive. An amazing city and I haven't lived there in years.

This is actually very well-written. Nice job.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

I check out what teams are saying about the Pats on their boards, but I don't post.  The thing is, over the past 5 years, every team has said exactly the same thing about the Pats, and it all boils down to the fact that other teams' fans get real nervous every single time they play NE.

For us, we get upset when the mods don't do much; for teams like the Jets, their mods are the best part of their franchise. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Couple of years ago I looked up a Jets message board but it was kinda pathetic and disjointed so after becoming  bored I signed off never to return--there's nothing like the Posters here on the real deal Pats forum--that's why we get the Gmen and Jests fans trolling so much here!

I have been a GangGreen often and find it ok and never been on a Giants board

That's because you're a loser and your own kind has even shunned you.  That should tell you something.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

Couple of years ago I looked up a Jets message board but it was kinda pathetic and disjointed so after becoming  bored I signed off never to return--there's nothing like the Posters here on the real deal Pats forum--that's why we get the Gmen and Jests fans trolling so much here!

That's because you're a loser and your own kind has even shunned you.  That should tell you something.

hey Bulger...nah its just more fun coming here winding some of u up with my superior. City and my team as the Pats kryptonite. : )

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

i don't. its a waste of time to talk with haters

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

never

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

i don't. its a waste of time to talk with haters

hi Kansas

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

hey Bulger...nah its just more fun coming here winding some of u up with my superior. City and my team as the Pats kryptonite. : )

You're a fan of just another team from NY  that' going nowhere.

The reason you come here is because you want to experience what it's like to be part of a winning tradition.

In that end you should visit the Red Sox discussion forum. Might help you understand.

Boston has captured numerous Championships in recent years in the 4 major sports.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Hingham Hammer's comment:

You're a fan of just another team from NY  that' going nowhere.

The reason you come here is because you want to experience what it's like to be part of a winning tradition.

In that end you should visit the Red Sox discussion forum. Might help you understand.

Boston has captured numerous Championships in recent years in the 4 major sports.

sorry to disappoint u Hammer but I actually like the Sox and rooted for them in all their Series...i also have fond memories of watching Bird play and always root for the Celts over the Lakers

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Regarding the NYC / Boston Comparisons

I have lived in the middle of both cities. One can live well in either; it is really a question of what your life is about and what you want to accomplish. I moved from owning a large townhouse on Beacon Street in Brookline to downtown Manhattan because of professional reasons. I could not operate in the art world the way I needed to in Boston despite being involved already on a high level. On the other hand, being in Boston gave me easy access to many people in the art and music communities and I am grateful for that because it increased my knowledge and confidence etc.

Both cities have a lot going for them. One can eat well in both! Otherwise, it is useless to list the advantages of each as they are already well known. Unfortunately, both cities have lots of arrogant people that insist their city is better than all others! I have no answer to that problem, one cannot easily change others perceptions about what is good or bad.

Overall, my suggestion is to enjoy both along with the rest of the world: cities, oceans, mountains, the universe....

13. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts