Just curious IF Pats had won SBs 42 and 46 what would tix be?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Just curious IF Pats had won SBs 42 and 46 what would tix be?

What would ticket prices be now? I dumped my seats after 2007 season when tickets went from 89 to 117 per game. Since no SB wins Kraft has not been able to raise his seat prices every three years like he had been doing since Gillette opened. My two seats from 2002-2004 were 75 a game, then from 2005-2007 89 a game, and since 2008 117 a game... Imagine if Pats had won those 2 SBs?, tix would definitely gone up for 2011 - 2013 season. And Parking as well Im sure!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Re: Just curious IF Pats had won SBs 42 and 46 what would tix be?

The Pats are maxed out right now on what they can charge fans for ticket prices. If they could charge more and get away with it then the would. The Patriots ask season ticketholders to complete surveys and questionaires each season and I'm sure that they are wise enough to consult with sports research firms to ensure that they are making the max profit available to them.

They also reinstituted the Pass It On program (used to be as high as a few grand per seat) where you can pass on your season tickets for free to family and friends if you meet certain qualifications. The economy sucks and the Pats know exactly what fans are willing to spend and what they can get away with.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:

What would ticket prices be now? I dumped my seats after 2007 season when tickets went from 89 to 117 per game. Since no SB wins Kraft has not been able to raise his seat prices every three years like he had been doing since Gillette opened. My two seats from 2002-2004 were 75 a game, then from 2005-2007 89 a game, and since 2008 117 a game... Imagine if Pats had won those 2 SBs?, tix would definitely gone up for 2011 - 2013 season. And Parking as well Im sure!

whatever it would be u woud pay it gladly for those two wins wouldn't you? (if u could afford it of course)

and kraft is in New England, not south beach or LA so he nows he cat price out his fans to any great extent

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

whatever it would be u woud pay it gladly for those two wins wouldn't you? (if u could afford it of course)

and kraft is in New England, not south beach or LA so he nows he cat price out his fans to any great extent

WTF does this gibberish mean??? "nows he cat price out"

typos...KNOWS HE CAN'T PRICE OUT

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

WTF does this gibberish mean??? "nows he cat price out"

typos...KNOWS HE CAN'T PRICE OUT

As a season ticket holder he did right by the fans at the time he opened the new statdium. Instead of charging PSL's for all ST holders he created the club seats and required a 5 year commitment at a premium price.

Ask the regular ST holders of the  Jet/Panther/Steeler/Giant/Texans/Bronco's how they felt about having to fork over PSL dollars when their new stadiums were built.

i agree - PSL's are garbage, pro-greed/anti-fan and i don't buy the owners bull about them being necessary due to player's contracts, especially in a biz that nets 10BIL a year and has a cap...capitalism at it's finest-NOT

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Kraft with Pats, Richardson with Panthers, and Jones with Dallas are different than all the rest because each own their own stadium so they get all the revenue as opposed to having to split revenue as rent for games etc. They also can make their own deals as well - at one point it was Coke was the official NFL soda supplier, Kraft as his own stadium had a deal  with Pepsi...thats why when any of these 3 teams play in London,they are always the visiting team - so each owner does not lose that one games revenue,,,,

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Not sure what the tix would be but I know for sure that nobody on this forum would have ever known who Jintsfans was. Am I right Jints? Silly me, of course I am. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Overpriced for watching the same old re-runs. Watch all you want, but Lucy NEVER gets all those chocolates into the box, Barney Fife never gets more than 1 bullet, Gilligan is still on the island, Seinfeld STILL makes no sense, Frazier still can't find that meaningful, long term relationship, and the Pats are still underachieving in the playoffs.

All's well with the world. Keep the remote handy.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

who cares. I'd pay $150 to see a Patriots game

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

who cares. I'd pay $150 to see a Patriots game

Well you can always do the standing room only ticket they are like 35 bucks - a Kraft invention a few years back when it was pointed out Pats were highest ticket price in NFL. This way when the standing room tix are averaged in the tix are the second most expensive....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:

Not sure what the tix would be but I know for sure that nobody on this forum would have ever known who Jintsfans was. Am I right Jints? Silly me, of course I am. 

sucks for you you lost huh rodd-o?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

When these questions are asked I know one thing immediately. That the person asking does not understand marketing and economics.

Supply and demand is all you need to know. Demand is high prices rise. Demand is low prices remain the same especially when competition for those same dollars is non-existent or minimal at best. They will remain where they are until demand goes up and that is related to the economy getting better and continued success and not necessarily SB wins.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

When these questions are asked I know one thing immediately. That the person asking does not understand marketing and economics.

Supply and demand is all you need to know. Demand is high prices rise. Demand is low prices remain the same especially when competition for those same dollars is non-existent or minimal at best. They will remain where they are until demand goes up and that is related to the economy getting better and continued success and not necessarily SB wins.

when ur done with ur capitalism 101 lecture jimbo u will note the OP was asking an open ended question not giving any definitive economic theory

and PSL's are not supply and demand they are a money grab

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

as I understand it the Pats still have a significant waiting list for tickets that people pay to stay on; we waited 10 years but finally got them.  If Kraft wanted to raise the price I am sure he could and easily absorb those who left through the wait list

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

when ur done with ur capitalism 101 lecture jimbo u will note the OP was asking an open ended question not giving any definitive economic theory and PSL's are not supply and demand they are a money grab

Yes PSLs are a money grab and Kraft did not do it as he stated.

He asked about Ticket prices and my theory is supply and demand. The demand is not what it was before the past 5 yrs. Yes there is a waiting list but I bet that list is a lot shorter than it was 5 yrs ago. FYI it is still S & D and has little to do with capitalisn since it is the same in any country. More demand raises prices less lowers the type of sysatem does not matter

Sections
Shortcuts