just curious - whats everybody doing for game?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: just curious - whats everybody doing for game?

I'm at Wisp ski resort with my girlfriend's family and some of their relatives for the weekend.  It's a really crappy day (100% chance of 40 degree rain) for snowboarding so we're in watching the Syracuse game, then the SEA/NO game, then the Pats game.  Homemade chilli is on the menu for the Pats game.  Only problem is that the girlfriend's family are Giants fans so I'll be the only one cheering for the Pats.

Hope everybody enjoys the game!  GO PATS!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Meeting a group of friends at Michaels Harborside in Newburyport. 5 big screens in one room. Great food, and 15 or so beers on tap. My buddy is driving, he doesn't drink, so I can enjoy a victory Crown Royal at 11:00pm...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Tailgate, Game then more tailgate. i hope it is a happy post tailgate.

[/QUOTE]

Keep dry/warm and make sure to raise hell!  Have a blast jri

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's going to be a blast. hows the wind up north? Blowing pretty good here right now and they expect 25mph winds for game time.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'll be right here rubbing it in your face as Brady chokes yet again and the Patsies go one-and-done. Laughing

[/QUOTE]

one and done... hmmmmm one and done? oh yeah i know you must be talking about the master of that feat... your handle being what it is I guess you are all to familiar with that stat. There is no way he could get number 9 tomorrow... can he?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Section 333 (assuming my flight gets out, which currently is not certain thanks to bad weather on both ends).

[/QUOTE]

hope you make it. right now we are getting gusts of 30mph. Are you flying into greene or Logan?

[/QUOTE]

Logan.  More flights between Boston and Toronto than between Providence and Toronto.  My 11:30 was canceled and so was the 12:45.  I'm now on the 2:15, but that's already delayed till 2:45.  Good thing it's an 8:15 kickff Wink

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Section 333 (assuming my flight gets out, which currently is not certain thanks to bad weather on both ends).

[/QUOTE]

hope you make it. right now we are getting gusts of 30mph. Are you flying into greene or Logan?

[/QUOTE]

Logan.  More flights between Boston and Toronto than between Providence and Toronto.  My 11:30 was canceled and so was the 12:45.  I'm now on the 2:15, but that's already delayed till 2:45.  Good thing it's an 8:15 kickff Wink

[/QUOTE]

Good luck, I hope you can get in.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's going to be a blast. hows the wind up north? Blowing pretty good here right now and they expect 25mph winds for game time.

[/QUOTE]

I'm at Wisp Resort in NW Maryland.  Wind isn't too bad here today.  10-15 MPH but with cold rain it makes for unbearable snowboarding conditions.

Just checked the weather report for Foxboro.  100% chance of rain at 8 and then the probability drops 10% for every hour after.  Wind speed should be between 14-22 MPH.

These conditions would seem to benefit the Pats moreso than the Colts.  Luck won't be able to throw the deep ball as accurately and their run game is meh.  I'm looking forward to a heavy dose of Blount/Ridley and Vereen on screens.  Just hold onto that damn ball!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'll be right here rubbing it in your face as Brady chokes yet again and the Patsies go one-and-done. Laughing

[/QUOTE]

No pizzas to deliver?  No wonder.  Those Manning ads are lamer than the ducks he throws.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Good luck, I hope you can get in.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks ghost.  I'm optimistic.  Have never been foiled before! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Best of luck, Prolate.  I had the same dilemma last year flying in for the Texans playoff game.  Messy weather is so frustrating when it comes to flight scheduling

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ditto!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

GOOD LUCK with you flight!!! Go Pats!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to NOISE's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ditto!

[/QUOTE]

Enjoy... stay dry and warm!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Best of luck, Prolate.  I had the same dilemma last year flying in for the Texans playoff game.  Messy weather is so frustrating when it comes to flight scheduling

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Irish.  Hope you made it last year!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Wink

In response to umichfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

GOOD LUCK with you flight!!! Go Pats!!

[/QUOTE]

Thanks . . . if I say my tickets are available if I don't make it will guys start wishing me bad luck? Wink

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

Ummmm,  what am I doing for the game?

watching it

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

I drive a half an hour south to Orland Maine every game. I watch the game on his big screen with a few old friends. We used to drive 5 hours south to Foxborough once a year during most of the 80s. It has served us well.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Sitting on my couch in the living room. Dad right next to me, my Mom will probably go upstairs cause she is too stressed to watch.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

6 pound prime rib for 4.Rubbed in minced garlic, fresh rosemary, fresh thyme and my own seasoning blend, Sloooooowwww cooked, Roasted red potatoes, wood grilled asparagus. Sam Adams Variety case(Irish Red and this newer "Escape Route" damn good beer" A bottle of Irish Whiskey, and hopefully a fully functional satelite dish(lots of rain in this corner of the world)

Indy can't hang with this..

[/QUOTE]

That sounds absolutely legit.  Nice.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hey all you MF'ers!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

[QUOTE]

I'm at Wisp ski resort with my girlfriend's family and some of their relatives for the weekend.  It's a really crappy day (100% chance of 40 degree rain) for snowboarding so we're in watching the Syracuse game, then the SEA/NO game, then the Pats game.  Homemade chilli is on the menu for the Pats game.  Only problem is that the girlfriend's family are Giants fans so I'll be the only one cheering for the Pats.

Hope everybody enjoys the game!  GO PATS!

[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear about the crappy weather on your boarding trip... Enjoy the game with your family!

Sections
Shortcuts