just curious - whats everybody doing for game?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

just curious - whats everybody doing for game?

I live in a small close knit neighborhood on Cape - so like every Sunday, somebody is always hosting the game.....Tonight its baked chicken and Pats at Ron and Kathys....Im bringing Amaretto for the victory drinks!!! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Re: just curious - whats everybody doing for game?

Heineken - check
    Wife gone - check
    Snacks - check
    Brothers with Gronk shirts - CHECK
    Pats in the Play-offs on Saturday Night - Heaven

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Tailgate, Game then more tailgate. i hope it is a happy post tailgate.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

6 pound prime rib for 4.Rubbed in minced garlic, fresh rosemary, fresh thyme and my own seasoning blend, Sloooooowwww cooked, Roasted red potatoes, wood grilled asparagus. Sam Adams Variety case(Irish Red and this newer "Escape Route" damn good beer" A bottle of Irish Whiskey, and hopefully a fully functional satelite dish(lots of rain in this corner of the world)

Indy can't hang with this..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

a large mushroom pizza (not pappa johns),A case of bud  and piece and quit .

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

same old routine as always. living room, same spots as always. me, dad and my friend.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Won't see it. Working.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Same as every week. Party at the house with a handful of friends (we currently live in Florida or New England south as we like to call it), watching on the 73" tv, Lots of Coors Lite and food. It will get rowdy with lots of cheering yelling and throwing our yellow penalty flags at the TV at one time or another! lol Large blow up Pat Patriot in the front yard. All in our superstitious Pats clothes and jerseys! Neighbors know we are football crazy so the cops wont be called! lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

Same as every week. Party at the house with a handful of friends (we currently live in Florida or New England south as we like to call it), watching on the 73" tv, Lots of Coors Lite and food. It will get rowdy with lots of cheering yelling and throwing our yellow penalty flags at the TV at one time or another! lol Large blow up Pat Patriot in the front yard. All in our superstitious Pats clothes and jerseys! Neighbors know we are football crazy so the cops wont be called! lol

I reside (can't call it living) in Florida, too.

New England South it 'aint.Tongue Out

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

working but I will see it on my 15 mins break.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

where in FL? where I'm at certainly isnt NE of the South. Its a solid mix of Ne and Midwesterners too

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Does the blow up Pat Patriot look like Brady?  Don't tell Pezzy, Babe or TFB12 about you having that. They may get jealous and fly down with a jar of vaseline and do some damage in your front yard.

Aren't you the one with the back patio set up?  I think you posted a photo once. Looked like a cool set up.

It's good that you have a group living out of the area, though.

Watch out for Pats haters taking out the blow up doll. lol

[/QUOTE]

nah Rusty tose Pats haters can't say a word down here. My dad and I heard so much sh1t from Phins fans after our L to them. I don't think I've heard them speak since losing to Buffalo and the Jets LOL! losers

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Working.... hopeing to get no 911 calls during the game and following the board on my phone.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I live in a small close knit neighborhood on Cape - so like every Sunday, somebody is always hosting the game.....Tonight its baked chicken and Pats at Ron and Kathys....Im bringing Amaretto for the victory drinks!!! 

[/QUOTE]

Well done plan!

I'm almost jealous. I've always wanted to live on the Cape. 

I'm watching in New Orleans with my girlfriend. I'm making maple-syrup/chili paste wings and I'm going to hack a seafood chowder, using the stuff I can find down here (absolutely no Cherrystone clams or Quahogs).

Got me a couple sixers of Sam and some Jim Beam in case the game goes really good, or really bad. Lol. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well done plan!

I'm almost jealous. I've always wanted to live on the Cape. 

I'm watching in New Orleans with my girlfriend. I'm making maple-syrup/chili paste wings and I'm going to hack a seafood chowder, using the stuff I can find down here (absolutely no Cherrystone clams or Quahogs).

Got me a couple sixers of Sam and some Jim Beam in case the game goes really good, or really bad. Lol. 

[/QUOTE]

Can you inbox me the recipe, bruddah?  I'll eat anything with maple on it... well except for one of the Kardashians... that'd make my mouth itchy.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

a large mushroom pizza (not pappa johns),A case of bud  and piece and quit .

[/QUOTE]

INteresting. Just mushrooms.  Vegetarian?  What is "piece and quit"?

[/QUOTE]

nope not a veggie just like mushrooms and meant peace and quite

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

Going to Wing House in Altamonte Springs, FL

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Have been in SF Bay area past 40+ years but my 1st 21 in Maine so a Boston teams fan first. Many, many expats here from New England, some retired, some working and when Sox & Celtics play here about 30-40% of fans are from New England.

God works in strange ways as we have not had 2-3 days rain in last 2 months--talking about water shortages & weather in 60s. Will be at my tennis clubhouse for hot dogs, hamburgers, wings, chili, nachos etc. and choice of 20+ beers. Most of fans tonight will root for Pats as Tom Brady is a local boy from Santa Clara who loved Joe Montana & Santa Clara is home of next 49er stadium. I'll be wearing my Boston Strong t-shirt & Red Sox "B" on my cap.

Tomorrow morning, of course, for a brunch menu starting at 9 am Pac Coast time as game starts at 10am the crowd will be rooting for SF !!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Section 333 (assuming my flight gets out, which currently is not certain thanks to bad weather on both ends).

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Section 333 (assuming my flight gets out, which currently is not certain thanks to bad weather on both ends).

[/QUOTE]

hope you make it. right now we are getting gusts of 30mph. Are you flying into greene or Logan?