Just curious - wheres everybody from??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Re: Just curious - wheres everybody from??

Saratoga Springs New York...........Pats fan my whole life..............40 years.......2 and a half hour ride to the stadium.......its not bad....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Haskinshall. Show Haskinshall's posts

Wuerzburg, Germany (Bavaria) - beautiful town. I studied in Chicago and Boston. I love the patriots since 1994!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Born and raised in Camden, ME live in Lakewood, CO (Metro Denver)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

In Response to Re: Just curious - wheres everybody from??:
    Born and raised in Lowell, now in Hillsborough, NC by way of U Maine, South Dakota, North Dakota, Delaware....
    Posted by verrildd

When and where in Lowell?

I'm LHS class of 1967

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

And now for some useless, yet heart warming and prideful information. Statisically, of all MAJOR league sports the team with the largest away from home following is our very own Boston Red Sox, but this thread reassures me that our very own Patriots have an extremely large following away from home too, so stay on that Pats band wagon everyone aged fans and newbies alike, we are Patriots Nation, spread the world over and proud as Hell!!! It has been great chatting with all of you on this post, continue bring the fan base together and beating down the trolls!!! ( I'm really glad this thread has remained troll-free!!(now watch me jinx the whole thing) GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KMc.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsgirl6. Show patsgirl6's posts

Wow...I am surprised to see how many people are not even from NE that love the Pats.

I live in Charlton, MA.

Been a Pats fan for over 15 years. More of an obsession really.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Makes me think of the moment of Adams kick in SB 36 that the cheers were world wide!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Dallas, TX   There are actually quite a few of us out here and some are even brave enough to wear their jerseys!  Saw 'em in 2007, awesome game.
    Let's hope they'll be back here next year...Go Pats

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cool-hand-luke. Show cool-hand-luke's posts

Originally, central Vermont.  Currently having to deal with listening to Iggles fans in Philly.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Cork City,Ireland.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Wuerzburg, Germany (Bavaria) - beautiful town. I studied in Chicago and Boston. I love the patriots since 1994!
    Posted by Haskinshall

I studied in Wurzburg for 3 semesters before coming back to the USA. Any other Pats fans there? Are you able to watch many games?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrogLegs. Show FrogLegs's posts

Paris, France.
    Living now in Austria (no kangooru there).

The first Super Bowl I ever saw was in 1985 and since then I am rooting for that time cinderella team. Laughing

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JasonVorhees. Show JasonVorhees's posts

Camp Crystal Lake.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

As my user name implies, I'm from Virginia (Reston, VA). Originally from Northern Maine and Enfield Connecticut in my school years back in the 70's. I've been a Patriots fan since I can remember being alive.
    Posted by vapatfan1

We lived in Enfield when I was born. My dad was born there, and his dad before him. We moved to my mom's hometown in MA when I was 10, that was in 71.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAT-from-India. Show PAT-from-India's posts

I am from Shimla, India

Lived in Manhattan, NY for couple of years then moved back to India...

I just love watchng Pats.. Here i get to see only highlights of NFL.com :(

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Downtown Toronto, Ontario.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Somerville but living in Syracuse NY for 20 years. My first Pats games were in Fenway

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

From Springfield, Joined the army in 81 and moved all over the world since. Now retired from the Army but still flying Apaches in Tucson AZ for the Guard as a contractor. Hey Shenanigan, I lived in Germany 5 different times once when my Dad was stationed there and four times assigned there. It is like a second home for me. Enjoy the beer!!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

The thing that kills me is all I hear about is the Giants. People ask me all the time why I don't follow them . My parents had season tickets back when it was Schaffer Stadium and Sullivan Satdium and with 4 boys it was easier to drive to Foxboro then New Jersey. The Bills are 6 hours away . I never liked the Giants and after the 2007 season, they could be the only team left and I would watch bowling instead. The thing with me is I have never ever rooted for another team. Even in 2008 we needed the Jets to win and this and that .......I refused to cheer for the Jets ......If we don't get in on our own merit we shouldn't be there.........I am the only one excited about the Giants leaving Albany.......I will help load the truck!!!!!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

Originally from Ohio.  I came to Boston for college and law school.  Moved away and then moved back 21 years ago.  Now I live in Sudbury.  Became a Pats fan when Bledsoe came on board after having followed the Redskins -- lived in D.C. for 6 years when they were good in the '80s.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from priceit. Show priceit's posts

Grew up in Newington CT

Now in Beaverton, OR

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdz4dCMGbbw&feature=related

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Born in Pusan, South Korea
    Raised in Rochester, MA
    In college in New Rochelle, NY (Iona)
    Parents are moving from Rochester to Murrieta, CA; sister already lives in Los Angeles

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

morkeffect....always loved Mindy

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from timithye. Show timithye's posts

currently, Greene, ME (home of the single flashing yellow light) originally Oakland, ME with stops in Livermore Falls, ME; Greenbush, ME; Old Town, ME; Hermon, ME; Ft Bragg, NC; Ft. Benning, GA; Ft Leonard-Wood, MO; and several small Army outposts in Germany.

Jumped on the bandwagon in '86.

Sections
Shortcuts