Just for giggles, lets say Moss pulls the same thing with the Titans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Just for giggles, lets say Moss pulls the same thing with the Titans

Can the Titans drop him and we all have to go through this waiver ordeal again?

Just curious!  Would be nice to have Moss back for the playoffs, LOL!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Just for giggles, lets say Moss pulls the same thing with the Titans

I don't think it will happen, just a conversation piece.  I believe Moss will play and keep quiet so he can either be signed by them next year or have some interest from a top team next year.  Cris Johnson doing flips right now!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I don't see VInce Young, with this poor completion rate, really being something good for Randy.  He won't like that.

In fact, I'd bet money this goes south quick.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

No it would`nt be nice. We have guys now busting thier tails to win games. 4-0 since he left in case you did`nt notice. If you love Moss so much go root for the Titans. He`s a worldclass sleazebag and i`m glad he`s gone.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Funny, Young has the best QB rating in the league right now but is only averaging 148 passing yards per game.  I think they will try too hard to get Moss the ball, look for his qb rating to go down a lot due to forcing the ball to him.  The only good thing is Cris Johnson's rushing numbers will increase due to this.  Gotta be excited if your a Titans fan. 

Titans schedule the rest of the season is hell for them, I see them winning 4 out of their next 9.  Record will be 9-7.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

I say he's a good boy. He gets his coin next year. He needs to remember how long TO was waiting to sign with a team. He was begging Belichick to sign him. Moss gets one more contract then he's Jerry Rice mode. Who knows what next year brings. I wouldnt be surprised if we talk too him next year again. I don't want the drama this year. Its bad enough with Ryan and his antics. I think we have a chance to go deep in the playoffs. Moss is a good decoy, he doesn't get open enough to throw to him 6 or 7 times a game. He wont want to be a decoy I dont think.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Moss makes Brady lazy.

Think about it, if he's out there Brady just needs to heave one up and he's back on the bench. If he's not here he has to go back to small outlet passes and scrap for every first down.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Moss will not wear a Pats uniform again, like the team better without him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

If any one can handle him besides BB it's Fisher. I say he's there for the rest of the season. In fact if he really wants to show his love for the Pats he can score a few TDs against Indy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

I have gone back and forth on Moss.  With the latest info on him, I think (for now) that the O may not be as strong, but the team is stronger. I see Tate having to step up and make better use of his hands. I see the spirit of this team better than with Moss. 

Of all the coaches that can handle Moss, aside from BB, Fisher is probably among the best equipped. He has a long tenure, the team usually wins, they are winning now, and they can always cut Moss if he acts up.  It may not be a good fit for Moss, but for now, it seems a good fit for the Titans.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Vikes win next week. Hey, there's an idea for teams: Pick up Moss, use him as a decoy, he acts up, waive him and watch the team come together.  It looks like it is already happening at Minny.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

In Response to Re: Just for giggles, lets say Moss pulls the same thing with the Titans:
    [QUOTE]I don't see VInce Young, with this poor completion rate, really being something good for Randy.  He won't like that. In fact, I'd bet money this goes south quick.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

I agree with you BB and I have a feeling maybe another soon to be press conference is coming. I don't think he will be truly satisfied till he is back in NE

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Just for giggles, lets say Moss pulls the same thing with the Titans:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Just for giggles, lets say Moss pulls the same thing with the Titans : I agree with you BB and I have a feeling maybe another soon to be press conference is coming. I don't think he will be truly satisfied till he is back in NE
    Posted by WelkerRules[/QUOTE]

Imagine if he got waived twice in one season... would this affect his HoF candidacy?  I can't imagine that he'd look so good if he had that happen.  Then again, if he re-upped with the Pats, he'd probably go into the Hall in a Pats uniform, which considering the dearth of Hall candidates even despite our dynasties would be pretty cool

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Just for giggles, lets say Moss pulls the same thing with the Titans : Imagine if he got waived twice in one season... would this affect his HoF candidacy?  I can't imagine that he'd look so good if he had that happen.  Then again, if he re-upped with the Pats, he'd probably go into the Hall in a Pats uniform, which considering the dearth of Hall candidates even despite our dynasties would be pretty cool
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

I mentioned this already in the suicide thread, but  I read a post on KFAN Rube Chat earlier where some wit suggested that Randy was displaying erratic behavior purposefully, as a means to play for as many different teams as he possibly could in one season, to increase his odds of getting a Super Bowl ring.

I thought that was pretty funny.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

I can see Moss losing it again, with inaccurate Vince Young tossing him the pigskin.  Oh yeah, it will happen again!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Chris johnson would be doing flips if Crumpler came back to the Titans because he was the reason Chris got all those extra yards! Just ask BJGE what a wham block really does to open a whole in the D-Line....

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

Doubtful he will get the contract he is looking for.  He's 33, has lost a step, can be mentally unstable, and only respects certain coaches and players of his choosing.  Even Jerry Rice started to decline in his mid 30's.  If there is a lockout next year, we might be seeing Moss's last games.  

Sections
Shortcuts