Just Look at the Versatility

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Just Look at the Versatility

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

It's very simple, kids/Welker Fanboys:

Package A:

Moss, Welker, and two TEs like Gronk and Hern and 3 RBs who are good.

Package B:

3 WRs with similar skill sets the Pats covet who can line up anywhere and be as effective with TEs like Gronk and Hern, with 3 RBs who are good with 1 FB for use as well.

I choose package B and don't think twice.

Me too.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

There's too much rusty on these boards. The majority of posts are either those from him, those against him, those defending him or those accusing someone else of being him. It's getting tiresome.

the perfect reason to ban him permanently!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

And...that ends the thread.

why because you say so?! jeez what a maroon

one good thing tho I agree on: now that amendola is here bellichick will finally haver a little control over his own QB

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

No, but Amendola can be used effectively in MORE than just the slot. Learn to read.

by week 8 the "we want Wes!" chants start

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:

No, but Amendola can be used effectively in MORE than just the slot. Learn to read.

And let's not forget how Welker only line up outside 6 times in all of 2012, where Amendola has led the NFL in deep catches in the last few years.

Hahaha!! THis made me laugh!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

yes, the kid is incredibility talented. he is more versatile than welker could ever dream of being. but yes he has to stay healthy. if he does, he is going to put up big numbers in that offense. i get why people are upset that welker is gone, he was great....but sometimes you just have to trust the team is doing the right thing. they are also most likely far from being done at adding players to brady's arsenal. we could see lloyd back and sanders.

See, this is what I mean.  Are you Rusty with a different screen name??  How can you say Amendola is more versatile then Welker could ever dream of being?  Where is your proof of this??  Do we hope he is more versatile??? Yes!  But he hasn't shown it yet.  You have no facts of this, this is only your assumption!! 

Have you not been paying attention?  In the last 4 years Amendola has ran his routes from the slot position 85% of the time while Welker has 74% of the time.  Since 2009 Amendola has 5 receptions running deep routes while Welker has 17.  In 2012 Welker was targeted in screen passes 22 times, Amendola just 7.  So please tell me how you come to the conclussion that Amendola is more versatile.  Is Amendola playing running back or QB that I didn't know about?? Because he certainly hasn't shown to be more versatile anywhere else. 

Just another person who is spouting off comments that are untrue.  Maybe you should say you think he could be more versatile then Welker or I hope he can be more versatile then Welker but to say he is as a matter of fact is plain wrong!!  Are you Rusty's twin or something?

Agree-let's stop with the superlatives and adjectives like versatile, etc, and agree on ONE thing--Welker kept the ball in Bradys hands and moved the chains---  something to the tune of 76-- 3rd down catches for 1st downs. IF DA can duplicate that along with Welkers bizziollian,(made up word), catches he will become an instant favorite to most Pats fans-I say most because in reading posts on this message board it's obviuos that even 3 SBs and countless playoff victories are not enough for some.

Sections
Shortcuts