Just me...or is this board dying?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Re: Just me...or is this board dying?

In response to nyjoseph's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nothing like a tough loss to breathe life into an otherwise dead board.

[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

The forum changes really suck. I worded a post wrong and wanted to go back and edit it but you can't and they won't let you delete either. Other than that we probably just need some more football action to get things going

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

I forgot to add..WTH can't I ignore people.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Just me...or is this board alive again?

Just asking because I went looking for this thread today and didnt find it until page FIVE, which means over 100 separate threads have been posted in (most of them new) since the last time this thread saw any action (just 3 days ago)

Hmmm. Guess it only takes one Pats loss to light a fire under everyone here, huh?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Unfortunately, that's the way in Boston. I can't speak for other places, but people would often rather complain about something than celebrate something else.

At any rate, I'm glad the board is active again. Hopefully they continue to update the board...but I don't know. Seems there haven't been any changes lately. I'm thinking this is what it is.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Yes, the Forum has been good reading - ironically since this thread started. BUT, it's only logical in considering that the bells and whistles software has'nt improved and the utmost silence from BDC is a sure sign something is up. Other sure signs are retirement of writers and people moving about. The rumblings that i've noticed recently is that chapter 7 is a likely scenario at BDC. That means liquidation rather than reorganization which to me means selling off some parts to stay afloat. A Corp. can't keep losing Millions each quarter and do nothing. What that means in the long run is anyones guess from the outside looking in. The NYT is the real player.

It's interesting in itself because the Liberal BDC does the Herald print version for them and that leaves just the conservative Herald who has moved into a shopping Center. Just does'nt bode well for a major City to only have one main news source so my guess is there is a buyer in waiting until the legal process clears things. The forum software will most likely stay as it is until then. No need for a plan B for a forum. Let's see what happens. I learned a long time ago that the 'MISSIONS' first mission is to go undetected for as long as you can. That is exactly what they appear to be doing.

Just a dose of HEAVY speculation on my part. Like Stallone playing Rocky would always say ' Know what i mean' .....  Know what I mean'?