Just not sure what to think of this... WOW just WOW

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

Re: Just not sure what to think of this... WOW just WOW

thats how i act when welker drops a ball or when vereen is on the bench

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

I was at the Pats game. I see that in the stands every game. So what is new....

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

OH

MY

GOD!

Seriously buddy...it's football or your family...choose one. As a father myself, I find it unthinkable to act like that, and use that language in front of kids. When your child has to ask mommy if that's you being happy or sad, you have seirous issues.

At first I laughed...but in reality, this is kind of scary. Am I going to be reading about a murder-suicide when the Ravens lose, to the Pats, in the AFCC game, for the second year in a row as Ray Lewis Retires?

By the way...Flacco jersey? Really? Not Reed? Not Lewis? Not Rice? Not Boldin? Not Suggs? Ngata? Heap/Pitta? Throwback Dilfer or Woodson? Flacco?! Someone get this kook committed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Well I guess the team represents their fanbase very well then

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Yeah, that looks like a Ravens fan - except he wasn't drunk. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to jri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/2013/01/14/ravens-fan-goes-crazy-wife-puts-it-on-internet-so-he-can-be-properly-shamed-video/

[/QUOTE]

that was a great laugh.

that my friedns is a true fan.

by the way, when that happened, that was me only more jumping, more shouting, minus the crying, knowing the championship game is coming through foxboro (and the reason for teh YEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!! thread)

if pats win the superbowl, that wil be me. agaisn with more yellng, more jumping and minus the crying (i think) :)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to getdrunkstupit's comment:
    [QUOTE]

thats how i act when welker drops a ball or when vereen is on the bench

[/QUOTE]

or gronk breaks his fnnnn arm :(

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

OH

MY

GOD!

Seriously buddy...it's football or your family...choose one. As a father myself, I find it unthinkable to act like that, and use that language in front of kids. When your child has to ask mommy if that's you being happy or sad, you have seirous issues.

At first I laughed...but in reality, this is kind of scary. Am I going to be reading about a murder-suicide when the Ravens lose, to the Pats, in the AFCC game, for the second year in a row as Ray Lewis Retires?

By the way...Flacco jersey? Really? Not Reed? Not Lewis? Not Rice? Not Boldin? Not Suggs? Ngata? Heap/Pitta? Throwback Dilfer or Woodson? Flacco?! Someone get this kook committed.

[/QUOTE]

i missed it. were there kids in the background?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

That is totally made up... just to get on the internet.  What folks will do, right?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

The best part is at the just about the end of Part 3...the look on his young daughter's face...like she's got a look like "What are you on dad?"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to mrtm70's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The best part is at the just about the end of Part 3...the look on his young daughter's face...like she's got a look like "What are you on dad?"

[/QUOTE]

guess i only saw pt 1

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

this video is better, im sure many of you have seen this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-kCQMDpSVE

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I question his fanhood. I shut off the TV immediately off after a playoff loss. Especially considering 3 of the losses have come against Manning's. I am yet to see the trophy celebration for both Super Bowl 42 and 46. All really seen are the clipits of Strahan jumping up and down and Manning holding up the trophy from random highlights.

It wasn't until maybe a year or two or go that I watched the Peyton trophy celebration after the '06 AFC championship. Don't know why I watched it though.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I question his fanhood. I shut off the TV immediately off after a playoff loss. Especially considering 3 of the losses have come against Manning's. I am yet to see the trophy celebration for both Super Bowl 42 and 46. All really seen are the clipits of Strahan jumping up and down and Manning holding up the trophy from random highlights.

It wasn't until maybe a year or two or go that I watched the Peyton trophy celebration after the '06 AFC championship. Don't know why I watched it though.

[/QUOTE]

i didnt watch espn for a week after the super bowl last year....luckily the celtics were in the playoffs not too long after so it helped.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He Has Issues, Wait Till This Sunday.......

Sections
Shortcuts