JUST OCHO BEING OCHO, WOULD YOU BE HIS ROOMIE?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

JUST OCHO BEING OCHO, WOULD YOU BE HIS ROOMIE?

frankly i like it.. this guy is nothing if not creative. cant wait to see him on tv after his career is over. kind of like the nfl's version of shaq. even when you move the more distracting aspects of his personality, he still has enough in his little pinky to keep things interesting without the high stakes drama or looking like he's tryin too hard. y wouldnt WEEI or the sports hub get in on the fun, or some big realty place or perhaps the pats local boston TV channel (cbs). invite fans in the area to send in videotapes with their requests and a tour of their home and where chad will be bunking and if they can show off their xbox and internet areas. pick the final 5 and let the fans vote for the best place for chad. 

perhaps have the winning fan come to the first game, connect it all to some kind of charity and voila! i think its a great idea. a superstar athlete roughing it in some jambroni's hangout is epic. could have a house full of swedish and brazilian bisexual coeds. the possibilities are endless! 

perhaps even gissy could get in on the action so she can keep the toys away when tommy's going thru his little girly moments.. "hey chad would you like to go deep in me for a TD? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: JUST OCHO BEING OCHO, WOULD YOU BE HIS ROOMIE?

I chose "Yes", and here's why:

For each & every, the notion of living with ANY-one, and I'm talkin' in any relationship type, beit friend or romantic (even interest?), Is a matter imo, of above all else, Personality Type...  Ocho Cinco?  He seems to be the type, that (sorry Chad), HAS to be around SOME-one...and if he ain't around ANY-one (at all)...Mmmm, ahh, his particular "type" of persona, might become distracted...  That is to say, for some people, IF they aren't distracted in at least some way, by the everyday company & conversations of others for and during, the greatest amount of time possible, they could perhaps, sorta, be prone, to do--errr, just do something or get into something, not nearly as benign.  Alot of us are the opposite type, ya know?  People who want distractions, and to deal WITH distractions & drama...And also, still just NEED that solace and alone cr#p (or else they'll go crazy, the other way...by dealing with too much meaningless sh#t/and sometimes negative influences from others).  

For anyone however (and this means, Ochoc)...  Well, I'm assuming Chad apparently hasn't had a roommate for awhile, and/or for any great length of time.  Sheez, let's see: Outside of HS, I lived in college dorms for 2 years...always had a roommate.  Took a year off, lived with my gf down in Fla for a year, Me and her in 1 room of a shared apartment with another guy who was going to her same University program as my gf, and HIS girl sharing the other.  Back in Ct and Storrs, I'm in a frat house.  Next year, dorms still with another roommate.  After college, lived with a girl in a shared converted seperate apartment, but still lmao above her parent's garage.  Moved down to Fla with THIS one...lived with her, and now suddenly her f'cking brother comes down almost as a squatter in the side bedroom.
       Now I'm in my first place alone....and...I...Love it.  You'd have to kill me, before I took on a roomie (Guy? Oh, you'll pay full rent, all utilities, and buy all the food, and sleep in hallway linen closet?  A: No Mercedes at least to consider, & No deal, No way...take a hike.  Girl? You're a runway model, and'll gimme free bjs for life?  No dice...Just, can you move downstairs?  Seriously, there's a vacancy...?).  

Chad'll learn soon enough.  The novelty of "good times" and "companionship", ain't worth the trade off...not always, and not 24-7, 365.         

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

He is a goofy but fun guy. He has never done anything I have looked derisively upon.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

patriots need to have a little fun, demonstrate a little on the field at the right time to try to swing momentum our way.  I think it's great being disciplined on the field, but at times the players look like they're zombies.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

He can stay here, I'm gone all the time. Dogs get fed in the am and at 5. Stuff to eat in the freezer.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Hell, I'd do it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DynastyXXXVI. Show DynastyXXXVI's posts

Started following him on Twitter a few weeks ago. Seems like he tweets every random thought that pops into his head. But I'll tell you, it's always entertaining to read and usually hilarious. Incidentally, I never knew he would be the type to jam out to Pantera and then relax by listening to Pavarotti.

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts