Just some thoughts from rural New England....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Just some thoughts from rural New England....

Ayah... just wanted to say life here is pretty good and wanted to start a thread that is just about us and our simple lives. No CC, BSF, Godvernment obnoxious views. Been nice here weather is fine, been doing yard and garden clean up....just today I drove my tractor, my truck, my Harley, ran my chainsaw and chipper...and fired off a bunch of rounds from .380 auto and my .22 rifle just for fun if that ain't life in rural N.E. I don't know what is. Looking forward to the draft, and my hope is to add to the trenches...a bad azz DL and OL and a headhunter safety. A big receiver is a need too. Ok it's 5 o'clock and time to sit on the porch with Sam Adams.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

Re: Just some thoughts from rural New England....

10-4

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Some people are hayseeds and enjoy it while others are more cultured and like the finer things in life. To each his own I guess.

The last time I shot a gun was Upstate and we put BB's face on a bunch of old milk gallons filled them with water and blew them to pieces while drinking way too much.

Then the weekend ended and we all went back to work in the City.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

Sounds good , Harley! Cleaning up the 30-.06 for some practice! Maybe some of those guys that want to ruin your post will lend their faces for the cause (JRABBB!) He really need to go back to Jests land. Enjoy, Harley! I'm with ya!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

yup city people don't have a clue, all chasing their tails in a cubicle in a office building....no thanks.  Could you imagine Leon with a chainsaw ..lol buttfumble doooh!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Good to see ya posting Harley!  You ever take time to do any hunting?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

Ayah... just wanted to say life here is pretty good and wanted to start a thread that is just about us and our simple lives. No CC, BSF, Godvernment obnoxious views. Been nice here weather is fine, been doing yard and garden clean up....just today I drove my tractor, my truck, my Harley, ran my chainsaw and chipper...and fired off a bunch of rounds from .380 auto and my .22 rifle just for fun if that ain't life in rural N.E. I don't know what is. Looking forward to the draft, and my hope is to add to the trenches...a bad azz DL and OL and a headhunter safety. A big receiver is a need too. Ok it's 5 o'clock and time to sit on the porch with Sam Adams.

DONT SHOOT THOSE .22 ROUNDS!!!!!! They are worth the weight in gold!!! :):)

Haven't seen one of those shells up here in the northern woods in a dogs age! You can get them on the internet at about a price multiple of 8-10 right now but thats about it.

Feel free to drink the beer though!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Hey harley.  I got a Colt Mustang .380

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to Gravelten4's comment:

DONT SHOOT THOSE .22 ROUNDS!!!!!! They are worth the weight in gold!!! :):)

Haven't seen one of those shells up here in the northern woods in a dogs age! You can get them on the internet at about a price multiple of 8-10 right now but thats about it.

Feel free to drink the beer though!!

I haven't seen them in MA stores but not long ago NH hardware stores you can still get .22 shells for nail guns. They are priced a little higher but when you are heading to the quarry to shot of some rounds with friends hitting the local AC and leave with 100 count. Of course things could have changed, but if the zombie apocolypse ever comes hand info to have. Always choose the .22 guns over any thing else because .22 shells can be found almost everywhere and in most places people would never look (summer camps, hardware stores, security offices of colleges and bigger businesses)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Glad you're enjoying life, Harley. 

In total agreement with you on Pats draft. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

I haven't seen them in MA stores but not long ago NH hardware stores you can still get .22 shells for nail guns. They are priced a little higher but when you are heading to the quarry to shot of some rounds with friends hitting the local AC and leave with 100 count. Of course things could have changed, but if the zombie apocolypse ever comes hand info to have. Always choose the .22 guns over any thing else because .22 shells can be found almost everywhere and in most places people would never look (summer camps, hardware stores, security offices of colleges and bigger businesses)

.22lr nowhere to be found here in SC. Guns are a great bludgeon with no ammo....lol

dayum dem hoarders

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Hey harley.  I got a Colt Mustang .380

I have a LLama .380, savage.22, remmington 870 12 gauge

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Good to see ya posting Harley!  You ever take time to do any hunting?

does p00ntang count?..lol always on the hunt for that.............cant pull the trigger, I love wildlife to much

Count?  There was a time in my life when that was all that mattered. ;)

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I have a question for the mods, seriously:  you delete a couple of totally harmless posts apparently because there was an obscure reference to what men do in life and yet allow to remain open for viewing posts that are at the very best intentionally provocative and offensive and at worst extreme and incendiary; what is your criteria for deleting a post?  And kindly do not refer us to your posting policy because it is highly subjective.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

I have a question for the mods, seriously:  you delete a couple of totally harmless posts apparently because there was an obscure reference to what men do in life and yet allow to remain open for viewing posts that are at the very best intentionally provocative and offensive and at worst extreme and incendiary; what is your criteria for deleting a post?  And kindly do not refer us to your posting policy because it is highly subjective.

Good luck with that.....Mods here are a complete joke

Sections
Shortcuts