Just wondering if when it says "forum/sports/patriots" whether that means...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Just wondering if when it says "forum/sports/patriots" whether that means...

Is this a football forum with some sort of added interest in the Patriots or is this aPatriots forum?

Texas Pat has already made the case in his beloved Giants thread that this is not a Patriots forum.

So, as somone here once chided: what say you?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Re: Just wondering if when it says

I haven't looked at that Giants thread not even once.

Maybe he's trying to appease the Giants trolls that like to hang out here?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Primarily Pats but why not talk all football? It's the best game going and no such thing as off topic football conversation in my mind.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

There's a discussion board by the name: Around the NFL.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

There's a discussion board by the name: Around the NFL.

Just noticed this...too bad it isn't

NFL/Patriots

NFL/Other teams

instead of:

Patriots/Front Burner

PAtriots/Around the NFL

The red sox have a 

'all those other teams' section.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Yeah, the Pats are still the red headed stepchild of BDC sports. Probably a legacy from the Boston Globe where they still think the Red Sox are the #1 sports team in Boston and baseball is still the #1 sport in America.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

This is a Patriots forum. The mods don't enforce it. We police ourselves as best we can. That's fine with me.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

It's an open forum where we talk about foibles and football and foibles and patriots football and foibles, and the order is ALL...left up...to Y-O-U.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

Is this a football forum with some sort of added interest in the Patriots or is this aPatriots forum?

Texas Pat has already made the case in his beloved Giants thread that this is not a Patriots forum.

couldnt agree more. THis is a Patriots forum but is overrun with trolls from other teams who got nothing better to do but hang out here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

Dude it's the offseason and the longest part of the offseason at that. You could fit all possible Pats threads for this entire month into a dozen threads. We go through this every year where we see more off topic and other team pieces in the dead part of the off season because there really is nothing else to talk about. But you know come the preseason and regular season this forum is flooded with Pats topics and the other stuff tends to get flushed out pretty quickly and dumped on the 2nd page. Personally if there is nothing else going on at least it's football related that we're talking about (well minus commies stuff but I don't read that anyways)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Consider the source. This site is sponsered by the Globe. They pay the absolute minimum possible for a company to host it. If it cost even 10 cents they're not going to do it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I dont mind when any one pops in to plug their team in a realistic or humorous manner.

I cant stand the pictures. Seems Mel has ended that ridiculous habbit

I cant stand the Brady bashing

Other than that, I dont mind the trolls here touting the Broncos, Colts or even the Jets. Makes for livelier banter, and fun during the season once the PAts beat those teams.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

a few years ago they would move OT discussions to the other options, but nobody would go there--so I guess they dropped it.  my feeling * stop pissing ang moaning about this site, I feel it's better than anything out there.  but we should stick with football conversations and stop the ot stuff. jmo

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

a few years ago they would move OT discussions to the other options, but nobody would go there--so I guess they dropped it.  my feeling * stop pissing ang moaning about this site, I feel it's better than anything out there.  but we should stick with football conversations and stop the ot stuff. jmo

On that off topic note...who killed Joffrey

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Hey Port...this is the second whiny thread about my Giants thread that you have started today. Is this Patriots' related??? Where's the football content???

My goodness...it's a slow time of year for football fans! Just trying to talk some football, here! Lighten up, son! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

On that off topic note...who killed Joffrey

KMA!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

To me it is a Patriots forum, and it remains that way for me because I am free to read the threads that interest me, and ignore the threads and posters that do not.

The trolls only hang around here because people respond to them.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

I dont mind when any one pops in to plug their team in a realistic or humorous manner.

I cant stand the pictures. Seems Mel has ended that ridiculous habbit

I cant stand the Brady bashing

Other than that, I dont mind the trolls here touting the Broncos, Colts or even the Jets. Makes for livelier banter, and fun during the season once the PAts beat those teams.

you're not always wrong !

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

Hey Port...this is the second whiny thread about my Giants thread that you have started today. Is this Patriots' related??? Where's the football content???

My goodness...it's a slow time of year for football fans! Just trying to talk some football, here! Lighten up, son! 

I agree.

So when someone brings up the Jets I often jump in. I hate the Giants less than the Jets but I still hate them... so I jumped in.

My jumping in also brought about some responses... just as youor love of the Giants has too. So we are two sides of the same coin. Except that at least I could rationalize that this IS a Pats forum and not a place for you and Jints to get us to ask you two to find a room!

Nothing personal.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

Sections
Shortcuts