Just wondering........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Just wondering........

Theoretically obviously it won't happen, but if the Jets had to play the Packers with the season on the line say in the next couple of weeks, Would you:

A) Prefer the Jets to win and knock off the perfect season but make the playoffs

or

B) Have the Packers win and complete the perfect regular season

I think personally i'd go with B because I think knocking them off in the superbowl is the perfect way to put the ghost of 07 to bed. Anyway I thought i'd ask for a laugh just to see the mentality of the forum at the minute!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Army2LT. Show Army2LT's posts

Re: Just wondering........

I'd go with A and it's tough because I hate the Jets.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

If the Packers have a perfect season we won't have to hear about the 72 Dolphins anymore. I pick B. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Just wondering........:
    [QUOTE]If the Packers have a perfect season we won't have to hear about the 72 Dolphins anymore. I pick B. 
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]

i wouldn't mind this either

although if the Patriots play the Packers and the Pack is 18-0 it'll be odd to have Morris supporting us 4 years after his last b***sh*t shenanigans

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Just wondering........ : i wouldn't mind this either although if the Patriots play the Packers and the Pack is 18-0 it'll be odd to have Morris supporting us 4 years after his last b***sh*t shenanigans
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]
    dear lord, that would be a media nightmare to listen to.

I choose B, who cares if they're undefeated in the regular season? One loss when it matters and it all goes out the window.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

I vote for a tie :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]I vote for a tie :)
    Posted by MordecaiBloodmoon[/QUOTE]

Awesome!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Haha yeah I didn't consider that, that would be a really embarrasing result for both teams !

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]I vote for a tie :)
    Posted by MordecaiBloodmoon[/QUOTE]

Winner.

But, if there must be a winner......

If it knocked the Jets out of the playoffs then I want GB to win. If it had no effect on the Jets playoff picture then I want the Jeeee www eeee  I can't say it. I want GB to lose

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Would you rather A. Be kicked in the balls B. Be punched in the balls?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

Any time the Jets lose it's a good day in the NFL.

No contest for me.

Besides, if some team is going to go 19-0 (and perhaps, finally shut up the likes of Mercury Morris, et al, down in Miami), shouldn't it be the most storied and successful franchise in NFL history?

It probably should.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

[QUOTE]Probably punched.  Something about that underneath angle with a kick that makes it worse.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

I'd agree easily, they never punch on 4th down do they it's a punt.