Justin Blackmon Suspended 4 Games

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylerocks. Show kylerocks's posts

Re: Justin Blackmon Suspended 4 Games

Yet another reason why I love the way BB drafts, especially lately.  He gets guys who are football junkies and the only things they are addicted to is film study and the weight room.  He usually drafts team captains, guys who are 100% committed to football, so we rarely have incidents like this (we did have one last year with Bolden who was an undrafted free agent with obvious skills along with some obvious issues which explains how he could go undrafted and be worth a flyer for NE).

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Justin Blackmon Suspended 4 Games

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

In response to kylerocks' comment:

Yet another reason why I love the way BB drafts, especially lately.  He gets guys who are football junkies and the only things they are addicted to is film study and the weight room.  He usually drafts team captains, guys who are 100% committed to football, so we rarely have incidents like this (we did have one last year with Bolden who was an undrafted free agent with obvious skills along with some obvious issues which explains how he could go undrafted and be worth a flyer for NE).

Yet we still have fans who think BB doesn't draft well. Go read Reiss's mailbag.

These are the same fans that refuse to hold Brady accountable, mind you.

I think that even BBs question picks he weighs leadership highly.  I'm happy ith the draft.  Like with all drafts there will be injurys, guys that struggle and UDFAs that earn their way thru the depth chart. Like all the draft picks or not this team improves every year. Sure we went from 14-2 to 12-4 but how bad is that?  Other then Brady this team is pretty young. We will compete for a long time.