Justin Gree, DB promoted from practice squad

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Justin Green, DB promoted from practice squad

I recall watching him in pre-season and being impressed. Not a great athlete, but a poor man's version of Dennard.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re: Justin Gree, DB promoted from practice squad

leon washington we hardly new ya

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:

I recall watching him in pre-season and being impressed. Not a great athlete, but a poor man's version of Dennard.

I think you should watch this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rtA7lYifFM

They show the results at the end...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Anything to keep Arrington from being on the outside

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

THanks for posting the link. Good numbers.

I was basing my observation from what I saw on the feld. He was rather small and not as quick as I would like. BUt he did seem to have good instinct and technique.

I though he'd make the 53 man out of training camp.

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think you should watch this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rtA7lYifFM

They show the results at the end...

[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Decent size, weight (Dennard sized), very good strength, good inline speed for his size but his agility drills are fairly bad.  Not to say he can't be successful, if he plays out on the edge, is cerebral and can be a physical man corner against bigger WR's he might impress, but he'll get abused by smaller quicker guys who can beat the press. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I see lots of zone D coming tonight.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I see lots of zone D coming tonight.

[/QUOTE]

Based on the weather forecast i would agre. I wouldn't want to to be a receiver on either team running short crossing routes in the middle of the field.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

100% agree. I was glad he was called up. I think he'll eventually make a reliable backup. Well one can only hope so.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

To bad they had to release Travis Howard, but Green definately deserves a chance. With Dennard down he will likely play for the next three games how much time he gets on the field will depend on his play. Good luck in tonights game you'll need it! Manning against Green, who you got? I'm taking Green what the heck at least there's no tape on him...

Sections
Shortcuts