Justin Green?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Justin Green?

Patriots sign rookie DB Justin Green

Posted Jul 21, 2013

The New England Patriots announced today the signing of rookie free agent DB Justin Green.

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. – The New England Patriots announced today the signing of rookie free agent DB Justin Green. Terms of the contract were not announced.

Green, 22, began his college career at Illinois as a running back before moving to the secondary for his final three seasons. The 5-foot-11, 195-pounder, made 29 starts over his final three seasons, registering 76 total tackles, 13 passes defensed, one forced fumble and two fumble recoveries. Last season as a senior, he played in 12 games with 11 starts at cornerback and finished with 36 total tackles and six passes defensed. Green saw action at running back as a true freshman in 2009 and was not moved to cornerback until two weeks before the 2010 season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Re: Justin Green?

I never heard of this guy but from what i can see is hes versitile.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

He'll have a shot at making the practice squad . . . if he develops during the season and someone or some people go down with injuries then he may get a shot.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Future Hall of Famer.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

Future Hall of Famer.

LMAO no no I never go that far ,I just like to see what the kid can do.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Pats, if they can work it out, want to go with 6 at the CB position. I think they have already been told, it is really dicey with Dennard come July 31st if he goes to jail or not. His actual hearing is mid August, so he would miss upwards of 3 weeks to start. If he is found guilty mid August, no telling what the sentence will be...regardless, look for the Pats or Goodell to dole out 3-4 games.

Green at this moment might be #7 or #8 in the mix, but with Dennard and Ras unknowns, Green could find himself on the roster

Sections
Shortcuts