Justin Houston!! DRAFT HIM PLEASE!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nathan-ndeira. Show nathan-ndeira's posts

Justin Houston!! DRAFT HIM PLEASE!

I think BB needs to draft him, he has experience standing up in the 3-4 and playing OLB, its not a huge transition for him. and with the uncertainty of knowing when the season will be underway, having played the position gives them some breathing space, he can pash rush and he has a great wortk ethic and loves to play. Big play ability with a lot of upside to me i think he's what the patriots need at OLB!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmmk. Show tmmk's posts

Re: Justin Houston!! DRAFT HIM PLEASE!

What about Martez Wilson?  What you think of him?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nathan-ndeira. Show nathan-ndeira's posts

I think he'll be availiable in the 3rd or late second i just have a gut feeling, to me he has a lot of potential and has great fundementals, he could potentialling play OLB with his speed but im not too confident with him gaining seperation from blockers, To Me I prefer Houston he's great value in the second round and i thought he wasn't going to be avaliable in the second round.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

I think Houston tested positive at the combine.  News of this just got out but is the reason why he fell out of the 1st round.  This means that there are teams that took him off their draft boards.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FranklynDR. Show FranklynDR's posts

I'd rather they get Jabaal Sheard (underrated pass rusher from DE) and Mikel Leshoure (who is a better blocker, a powerful runner, and bigger than Ingram). If they got those guys, I'd be pretty happy. In the third or even fourth round, I think the Patriots could try to take Edmond Gates as a vertical WR -- he'll need some serious coaching, though.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZachRudy. Show ZachRudy's posts

Houston tested positive for marijuana.  He could slip to 56 or 60.  Arron Hernandez slipped last year for the same reason (but Arron failed a couple tests).  If Houston slips to 60 then I would love to see the Pats take him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Brooks Reed?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Houston could slip because of the marijuana. On the other hand, he's the best OLB talent on the board. But with Houston, Reed, Sheard, Acho, Ayers, and Wilson still available, we can afford to move down a bit, pick up some more pieces, and then take the OLB. If we don't move down, OLB is my pick.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

i would like us to look at houston in the 3rd. i think he'll be there...there were already questions about his tude and his heart, i think the weed will push him to the 3rd or 4th. same with christian ballard. i'd take a shot on both guys in the middle rounds. thats where those type players end up (hernandez, tate). 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

rather see them trade for picks on 2012, heeheheeh!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

DE/OLB tweener from arizona. has drawn comparisons to clay mathews because he's white, has long hair, and plays very hard. pretty good college pass rusher. but he doesnt have the athletic ability of mathews and is a little short for the pats liking at the position (around 6'2) i think. an effort guy who has probably maxed out his talent. kind of like the anti justin houston. would be a good middle second round pick according to experts. i watched one arizona game and thought ricky elmore looked like the better player but he is slated as a 4th so go figure. 
    In Response to Re: Justin Houston!! DRAFT HIM PLEASE!:
    [QUOTE]Who is Brooks Reed I keep seeing his name?????
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

i'd be happy with either Reed or martez wilson. wilson will provide us with a great deal of versitility. there is the possibiltiy of placing him at ILB and then rolling him out to the edge at OLB. could confuse some QB's. He has the size BB likes.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Brooks Reeds sucks, but he's a blonde, long haired white guy so he must be Clay Mathews. -_-...

It's similar to how every white WR has to play slot now because Welker is so good at it. 

Sections
Shortcuts