Kaczur is getting closer to return

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Kaczur is getting closer to return

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/01/bill-belichick-says-nick-kaczur-is-getting-closer-to-return/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Re: Kaczur is getting closer to return

The final piece.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

nnooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

why cant it be mankins.

kaczur is worthless.

connely or watever his name is doing a fine job.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

Gawd I hope not, maybe he'll step on a rake this weekend working around the house.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

In Response to Re: Kaczur is getting closer to return:
    [QUOTE]Gawd I hope not, maybe he'll step on rake this weekend working around the house.
    Posted by lawboy[/QUOTE]

or have a drug relapse. glad im not the only one who understands how terrible he is.

I believe in BB a lot, but WHAT THE HECK DOES HE SEE IN THIS USELESS PLAYER?!?!!?!?

for anyone ready to defend kaczualy, i got a "fun" fact.

guess who Trevor Pryce's last sack came against? yes that Pryce who was dropped bc he is done and finished or both.  He ripped by kaczur and sacked brady in a PLAYOFF GAME.

straight garbage.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

last three posts by a bunch of girl scouts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Seriously, these girls are clueless.  Kaczur is a mauler and has anchored the right side of the best offensive line in football for 5 years.  These panzies act like Kaczur is the only right tackle in the league who has ever struggled against a speed rusher.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Seriously, these girls are clueless. Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

LOLLaughing  there as bad a Ipot

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb35. Show isurfvb35's posts

everybody in this forum must think that if you play in the nfl you cant get beat by another nfl player lining up across from you, and then if you do you automatically szuck. what a joke some of these posts are about butler and merriweather and now kazcur, yeah bb has 5 superbowl rings 3 as a head coach 2 as a assistant and people want to evaluate players like they are scouts or something, all players make mistakes, stuff happens, its part of the game stop hating, i will be glad when he returns.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE] i will be glad when he returns.
    Posted by isurfvb35[/QUOTE]

glad to have you on board

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

This is kind of shocking, he is almost recovered after only 6 weeks from major back surgery? Real good if this is true, he was being groomed as a backup guard.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

He'll be playing LG and f*ck Mankins! He doesn't want to play for the Pats, he wants to more money. 

Kaczur is a thug! His footwork declined a bit that he regressed as a RT, but put him at LG and ask him to smack a LB is like ask me to smack a 5 year old. 

Too easy. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patrick69. Show patrick69's posts

[QUOTE]Seriously, these girls are clueless.  Kaczur is a mauler and has anchored the right side of the best offensive line in football for 5 years.  These panzies act like Kaczur is the only right tackle in the league who has ever struggled against a speed rusher.
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

Are you on drugs????

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaczur is getting closer to return : Are you on drugs????
    Posted by patrick69[/QUOTE]

You have to understand that themightypatriots and kansaspatriot are bonna fide, through and through, koolaid drinkers. Funny thing about kansaspatriot is that 2500 posts later she still hasn't said one single thind that has made sense about football. Not easy to do when you have 2500 posts...not easy at all.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaczur is getting closer to return : You have to understand that themightypatriots and kansaspatriot are bonna fide, through and through, koolaid drinkers. Funny thing about kansaspatriot is that 2500 posts later she still hasn't said one single thind that has made sense about football. Not easy to do when you have 2500 posts...not easy at all.
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

He'll be playing guard. he won't be asked to go up against speed rushers, he'll just be asked to fight DTs and LBs. He's still a physical power house, but now he'll be for his power and not to hold off speed rushers. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Ok for the record I am the ONLY one who still believes in Butler and other than Meriweather himself, the only one who believes he will be an All Pro soon.

but kaczur is trashhhhhh.  maybe he will do better at LG bc Lord knows he cant do any worse at RT!

If he plays for Vollmer, I will lose all hope in this team. I will honestly question the judgement of BB. Its bad enough Sanders is starting over Meriweather on defense, which is a giant mistake and disaster. 

Connely has done great at LG. Leave this solid line alone. They look better than they have in years.

Also for the record, I lost all respect for Mankins, but u know what? if its down to mankins or brady getting injurred bc kaczur cant block, then im going with Mankins all day. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaczur is getting closer to return : Are you on drugs????
    Posted by patrick69[/QUOTE]

Why do u think we lose to the colts? bc this useless trash known as #77 cant even hold Mathis, never mind block him.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaczur is getting closer to return : He'll be playing guard. he won't be asked to go up against speed rushers, he'll just be asked to fight DTs and LBs. He's still a physical power house, but now he'll be for his power and not to hold off speed rushers. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

Ok. I will buy that, but he hasn't played guard before, has he? Unless he did in college, and I thoguht he was a left tackle, there will be a learning curve to say the least and it will be on the fly. But yeah, he does seem to have the build for it, has played hurt and is probably a tough guy you want on your team.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

Relax, Kaczur haters. If he is as bad as you say he is, he'll be on the bench waiting for someone to get hurt.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pete4811. Show pete4811's posts

Big Deal...In the meantime,We still have no Pass Rusher...and a "D" that stinks...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Big Deal...In the meantime,We still have no Pass Rusher...and a "D" that stinks...
    Posted by pete4811[/QUOTE]