kaczur should never play.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Re: kaczur should never play.

We have a much better offensive line without him. Too bad we gave him a real nice contract this offseason. Hope he doesn't see the field in the postseason.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

He might be better suited as a guard.... backup......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

I agree, Kaczur is just awful. I would love to see Vollmer eventually move to left tackle and have Light play the right side.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

he might be better suited as a security guard

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

he should of stayed in the pharmacutical business

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

not all of the Offensive Line woes is due to Kaczur.  He's not as bad as everyone is potraying him, but he's certainly not as good as we need for him to play come playoff time.

Food for thought - ever since getting busted for having pain killers - notice how our offensive line hasn't played as well through injuries? Take a look at Light, Neal, and Koppen. Injuries galore this year.  My guess is the the massive quantities of pain killers that Kaczur was busted for was not only for him, but for the other guys on the offensive line as well.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from boom95. Show boom95's posts

Bubba i agree Light, Neal , and Koppen have all had issues this year. what about getting a great free agent o lineman in the offseason looking for a ring?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stay-Pro. Show Stay-Pro's posts

what about getting a great free agent o lineman in the offseason looking for a ring?

- like whom, boom?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Kaczur has cost us two games already -- MIA & INDY-- I don't want him playing like a child in the playoffs. Let Sea-Bass play RT. 

I would have to disagree with you on one thing though, Sea-Bass isn't the best line-man on the roster. He is the best Tackle, maybe, but Mankins gets my vote for best line-man. He saved Sea-Bass a couple of times against Freeny.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

If it hadn't been for Light's injury Vollmer would still be a backup. I guess my question is this: why did it take 2 years for the Pats to realize that Kaczur was terrible against top-notch pass rushers? He was awful in the 07 Super Bowl and he regularly was responsible for getting Brady almost killed. Most fans could see the problem so I'm wondering why it took so long for the Pats to do something about it?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Without slighting Mankins, saying that Vollmer was helped out by him a few times against Freeney speaks a lot more about Vollmer. Any other rookie LTs that are able to take on Freeney solo? In what I think was his first start?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

so we all agree the line should be Light, Mankins, Koppen, Neal, Vollmer.  Connelly and Levior subs throughout.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

First: 9/14/2008
    Last: 12/29/2009
    He might be better suited as a guard.... backup......
    "It is what it is"

Naw, I think he is better suited off this team. I see Brady suffering a career ending injury (knock on wood) with this "Kaczualty" continuing to man the RT, or any other spot on the O-line. With any luck, BB drops this clown in the off season.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

First: 3/19/2008
    Last: 12/29/2009

so we all agree the line should be Light, Mankins, Koppen, Neal, Vollmer.  Connelly and Levior subs throughout.

Naw, I think it should be Vollmer, Mankins, Koppen, Neal and Levoir. "Door" Matt and Connelly can sub with the Kazcualty put in as a fullback.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

We've needed another Italian brawler at Guard since Joe Andruzzi...and now we hava Dan Cannoli..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from vapatfan1. Show vapatfan1's posts

The best five lineman should be playing.  Vollmer has earned his place as the starting RT.  Although I've never had a thought on Kaczur one way or another I will concede that he has cost this team in a couple of key times this year. 

Does that mean he's finished as an OT with the PATs?  Only BB truly knows that answer.

If the current line with Vollmer can play together into the playoffs we could have a kind of secret weapon here.  It's definitely going to be worth watching.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from flip781. Show flip781's posts

The only job KASZUR is qualified for is at Park Street Station during rush hour working as a turnstyle.....I'd love to know the genius who signed him to an extension while they haven't signed  Mankins and Wilfolk yet !!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

^yes thats wat i was wondering. 

Sections
Shortcuts