Kaepernick being investigated for possible sexual assault

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Kaepernick being investigated for possible sexual assault

Hope it proves groundless.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2024408-colin-kaepernick-reportedly-investigated-for-possible-sexual-assault-in-miami

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Re: Kaepernick being investigated for possible sexual assault

Regardless of whether he did this or not it's positively stupid, stupid, stuipid to put yourself and your life in the hands of other people like this....just a head shaking moment.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2024408-colin-kaepernick-reportedly-investigated-for-possible-sexual-assault-in-miami

[/QUOTE]

Why? This is the same type of boorish, thuggish conduct that too many other athletes, who are rich and feel "bullet-proof", have continued to get away with. Call me old-fashioned, but this type of conduct with a woman is disrespectful, and inexcusable. Is this what big-time jocks really have to do to score? Sorry...but if what is reported is true, it's high time that bums like this are made an example of:  http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/04/10/incident-report-makes-no-specific-allegations/

Hang 'em high!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

We should remember Endelman case was pure BS....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We should remember Endelman case was pure BS....

[/QUOTE]

There's a huge difference in facts between what happened in Edelman's case, and what is alleged here.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Actually the story states Kaepernick didn't do all that much except being there?

A women, goes to the apartment, starts drinking and doing drugs, has had sex with Kaepernick in the past.....wakes up in a hospital bed...

I can't get much at all out of the story other than that....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why? This is the same type of boorish, thuggish conduct that too many other athletes, who are rich and feel "bullet-proof", have continued to get away with. Call me old-fashioned, but this type of conduct with a woman is disrespectful, and inexcusable. Is this what big-time jocks really have to do to score? Sorry...but if what is reported is true, it's high time that bums like this are made an example of:  http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/04/10/incident-report-makes-no-specific-allegations/

Hang 'em high!

[/QUOTE]

Simply because I'd rather it be a case of unfounded allegations that have no basis in reality.  If it's true then let the chips fall where they may.  If not, then I hope it's cleared up quickly.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

The more fame and money you have the more bimbos surround you. A smart guy would keep it in his pants since sports and music figures have a long history of being accused of everything from rape to fathering children. Sometimes true sometimes not.

These guys have money...that's what high priced call girls are for.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Hang 'em high!

Simply because I'd rather it be a case of unfounded allegations that have no basis in reality.  If it's true then let the chips fall where they may.  If not, then I hope it's cleared up quickly.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed. But you have to ask yourself, why did this incident come to light? The lady didn't outcry...the cops found out because it was reported to them after she arrived at the hospital.

Whether or not criminal charges are involved here...the NFL should send a strong message to it's players to discourage this sort of thing. Instead of worring about "bullying" in the locker room, wearing pink for a month to promote breast cancer awareness, or use of racial insults on the field, Jolly Roger Goodell should layeth the smack down to punish this sort of thuggish behavior. It would serve to protect the integrity of "the shield" and it's players, far more than policing the language 300 pound guys are using, while trying to obliterate each other.   

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Very odd story.

She's there.

She drinks and does drugs.

Kapernick has boinked her in the past.

She goes to bed.

He goes to that bed.

They don't get it on.

He leaves.

She wakes up in the hospital without a clue as to why.

Okay, so they are investigating Kapernick to figure out why she ended up there I guess.  If people I had spent time with the previous evening were constantly be investigated for my whereabouts and actions during my old college blackouts, they would have had to double the police force.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Pretty much, to me, the only sketchy thing in there was the use of weed. which i honestly do not care about and actually love... but as the franchise QB why risk being around that... seriously they do tests in april/may then before the season and he's risking it.. that's stupid..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

She doesn't know how she got to the hospital.

I'm guessing the Hospital knows how she arrived.  And probably some security camera video to back it up.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The more fame and money you have the more bimbos surround you. A smart guy would keep it in his pants since sports and music figures have a long history of being accused of everything from rape to fathering children. Sometimes true sometimes not.

These guys have money...that's what high priced call girls are for.

[/QUOTE]

That's why I said it's stupid to put your life in the hands of others...you have to know you'll be a target...just dumb

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

When your EQ ( emotional quotient) overrides your I a , you can become stupid

When you hang around questionable characters and lie with dogs, you get fleas

and

When you have a lot of. $ it. Doesn't make you smart

same thing can be said about Spikes, but this is supposed to be your elite Qb.

makes Wilson look better and better