1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

It's a biotch.  

Caught up to Mr. Favre in the form of Myron Prior's hat. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Hope that's the last we see of the "good old boy," leaving hunched over and bleeding on a golf cart. Next will be the Mrs.' divorce decree.  

And you Randy, forced your way out and now look at the deal you got. Enjoy playing out the string!

And Tom Brennaman (sp?) = much better than Joe Buck. Why isn't this guy their no. 1 announcer?  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Karma

Agreed.  Brenneman is a Cincy Reds guy.  Does solid work. 

Agreed on the lasting image of Favre. Hopefully, that's the end of it.  A disgrace.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Are you kidding?  The guy is like the second Terminator.  You think he's been destroyed, but he has an annoying habit of regrouping and relentlessly forging ahead.

I think Bradshaw said it best in the post-game: (to paraphrase) "Sore arm...broken bones...what difference do a few stiches make.  He'll play. I am just sick of talking about it!"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

im sick of hearing about favre y does anybody question wheather hes gonna play hes only done it 292 times in a row now .

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from USMCM1A1. Show USMCM1A1's posts

What a mean spirited, shaby little thing to say.  Being happy about another person being injured is a clear marker for weakness and cowardice.

I'm no fan of Favre's, but I don't wish ill on him (or anyone for that matter).

Karma.  Gah--what a deeply stupid thing to say.  It's almost (but not quite) as dumb as all the haters "karma" talk about the Patriots in 2007.  Dumb.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Only Favre could be taken off the field in a cart....for a laceration on his face.  How heroic!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

In Response to Re: Karma:
    [QUOTE]What a mean spirited, shaby little thing to say.  Being happy about another person being injured is a clear marker for weakness and cowardice. I'm no fan of Favre's, but I don't wish ill on him (or anyone for that matter). Karma.  Gah--what a deeply stupid thing to say.  It's almost (but not quite) as dumb as all the haters "karma" talk about the Patriots in 2007.  Dumb.
    Posted by USMCM1A1[/QUOTE]

You are missing the point.  Favre is getting bad karma not for his injury drama-hype, but for sexually harassing several women in his workplace over whom he held a superior position of authority, cheating on his wife (probably when she was being treated for cancer, too), and causing all kinds of undue grief for his management and teammates with his vain vacillation. He appears to be is a bad co-worker, a bad teammate, a bad husband and a bad father.  Now he has a bashed chin.  Bad karma.

We've all had to swallow globs of Favre praise form the likes of Madden and Jaws, Berman and so forth over the years - how great a guy Favre was, how great a teammate he was, how great a husband he was and it was all lies. The backlash is completely warranted.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I'll be the first person to raise my hand when you ask "Who thinks Brett Favre is a deusche?"

But you don't applaud guys getting hurt.

That's weak.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Exactly.  Favre is the exact problem with society today. Me, me, me.

A disgrace, as his wife and kids are finding out.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]What a mean spirited, shaby little thing to say.  Being happy about another person being injured is a clear marker for weakness and cowardice. I'm no fan of Favre's, but I don't wish ill on him (or anyone for that matter). Karma.  Gah--what a deeply stupid thing to say.  It's almost (but not quite) as dumb as all the haters "karma" talk about the Patriots in 2007.  Dumb.

Posted by USMCM1A1[/QUOTE]

You don't comprehend well, apparently.  I didn't say I was happy he was injured. Nor did I say I wish anything, ill or otherwise, on him.  I believe in karma.  You may think it stupid, that's your business.  I happen to believe you reap what you sow in life.

Now there are people I wish ill on, but I save that for evil people, not football players (except perhaps OJ Simpson, I wish ill on him).  If you're truly above that, then you are Gandhi, or Buddha.  I'm not.  I freely admit to that shortcoming.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

[QUOTE]I'll be the first person to raise my hand when you ask "Who thinks Brett Favre is a deusche?" But you don't applaud guys getting hurt. That's weak.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

I would agree with that. To a point. I would never wish a serious injury on anyone- even Big Ben, Vick or any of the dozens of degenarate psychopaths playing pro sports today.

That being said, he has a cut/fractured chin. Boo-freaking-hoo. Cry me a river. I have no sympathy. As far as I'm concerned, this guy is right up there with Barry Bonds as one of the biggest dbags in professional sports history.

I don't know if I believe in karma. But it definitely couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy

12. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts