1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I can't emphasize enough that I'd never wish injury onto any player in the league, but I can't help but be amused that Mark Sanchez has injured both of his knees now.  After hearing and reading all of the comments made by Jets fans cheering for a Tom Brady knee injury, it's only fitting that it's Sanchez who's hurt both of his.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Re: Karma

In Response to Karma:
    I can't emphasize enough that I'd never wish injury onto any player in the league, but I can't help but be amused that Mark Sanchez has injured both of his knees now.  After hearing and reading all of the comments made by Jets fans cheering for a Tom Brady knee injury, it's only fitting that it's Sanchez who's hurt both of his.
    Posted by NickC1188

Oh, and I should have mentioned this right after the game, but I hope you saw this sign in the stands at the Pats' home game against the Jets:

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I don't like to see a player hurt, but I marvel at the stupidity that got him in that position.

I guess when he gets healthy, Rexy will have to add a new color code to the play for how to slide. 

Nick - Great poster, btw. It's funny because it's true. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

I wish leon could stay on here for more than a few minutes. I want to discuss the glass knees of the jets franchise and why wasn't he on the sidelines cheering for his team.

fatrex called him a knucklehead for rounding around like an idiot and hurting himself....and i agree he is a knucklehead.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Karma:
    I don't like to see a player hurt, but I marvel at the stupidity that got him in that position. I guess when he gets healthy, Rexy will have to add a new color code to the play for how to slide.  Nick - Great poster, btw. It's funny because it's true. 
    Posted by EnochRoot

I guess Girardi isn't any better at Coaching football players to slide than he is Baseball players. Sanchez must be a complete moron.
    They work on him all week to teach him to slide and I didn't see him do it once last night. Also, on a side note; Buffalo is a horrible football team. How the Hello did Miami get their @$$es kicked by them last week?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

In Response to Re: Karma : I guess Girardi isn't any better at Coaching football players to slide than he is Baseball players. Sanchez must be a complete moron. They work on him all week to teach him to slide and I didn't see him do it once last night. Also, on a side note; Buffalo is a horrible football team. How the Hello did Miami get their @$$es kicked by them last week?
    Posted by ewhite1065
    ...dumb dumb dumb. If Buffalo is so horrible, how did it take a fumble in the last few minutes for your oh so superior Patriots to BARELY beat them in week 1??? Remember that game genious? Be careful about what you say cause without thinking about it (as you obviously didn't) you look like a fool (you do)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

I'm glad it's just a sprain. I agree with the rest of you that none of us want to see a player get injured. I know that it's a risk that each player takes when they play in a game but...
    I also feel that it's karma's way of teaching SOME of the Jets fans that it's an ugly thing to cheer for when an opponent get injured.
    Hopefully he'll be back soon or the Jets' D might win their way back into a division race,

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

In Response to Karma : Oh, and I should have mentioned this right after the game, but I hope you saw this sign in the stands at the Pats' home game against the Jets:
    Posted by NickC1188

I was at that game....in the 50yard line nose bleed seats.....but I had good binoculars......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Sanches is not a good QB....it hurts more if he isn't on the field.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

I wouldn't wish injury on a player either (only because I'm saving mine for Magen Fox and Mega Millions).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsboy11. Show celticsboy11's posts

stop being a bunch of girlie men...nfl fans from practically all of the pats rivals were ecstatic in joy when Brady went down. Chargers, Steelers, Dolphins, Colts, Jets, and Giants fans, all were celebrating openly and taunting us on every single forum. They had no dam shame about it either...hell, they were wishing it a year before during the 07 run, its like their wishes came true. Especially New York fan, none were more happy then these worthless motherless pathetics.

Some s c umbag terrorist of a fan from Pittsburgh even made a Happy Tom Brady Injury T-shirt to celebrate his joy. Rothlesberger gets knocked out, Eli has Foot Fungus, Sanchez almost snapped and you guys are not happy about it, fcking pu ssies. I'd wish all of their QB's fell and gone on IR on one single Sunday and send their teams and fans to endlessly misery.

I have no symp[athy at all for JEts or new york fans in general. Evey bad they get they all deserve.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

There are more serious things to worry about than wishing ill on opposing teams players. I find it rather refreshing that this board for the most part has consistently said they do not wish any injuries on any players. Patzboy you can march on with your hatred towards others but the regulars here hold ourselves to higher standard and will not lower ourselves to thugism you embrace.

*sports are meant to be enjoyed. Good hearted ribbing and smack is all good, thugism and wishing injuries on players is just stupid.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

K max how you going to post Megan Fox like that? Im at work bro! but d amn she is hot

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

It looks like Mark Sanchez is un-coachable.
        Imagine if a Patriot player ignored Belichick the same way Sanchez is blowing off Ryan.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Leon on the forum using another persons name? man you are getting desperate.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

What post?Wink

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Leon you didn't leave him much choice, you come on here and act like a d ick too much. Try talking football without being a d ick once in a while and maybe then people wont report you as soon as they see you.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Are you gonna cry now leon? your coach does, its ok let it out. Hey did Sancheese eat a hot dog in Canada? What are they gonna do about his glass knees, and why wasn't he on the sideline with teammates? Sancheese the prima donna QB. Has Joe the drunk Namath advised Sancheese about his knees?...wearing pantyhose?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBcheats. Show BBcheats's posts

In Response to Karma:
    Posted by NickC1188

At least he didn't quit....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

stop being a bunch of girlie men...nfl fans from practically all of the pats rivals were ecstatic in joy when Brady went down. Chargers, Steelers, Dolphins, Colts, Jets, and Giants fans, all were celebrating openly and taunting us on every single forum. They had no dam shame about it either...hell, they were wishing it a year before during the 07 run, its like their wishes came true. Especially New York fan, none were more happy then these worthless motherless pathetics. Some s c umbag terrorist of a fan from Pittsburgh even made a Happy Tom Brady Injury T-shirt to celebrate his joy. Rothlesberger gets knocked out, Eli has Foot Fungus, Sanchez almost snapped and you guys are not happy about it, fcking pu ssies. I'd wish all of their QB's fell and gone on IR on one single Sunday and send their teams and fans to endlessly misery. I have no symp[athy at all for JEts or new york fans in general. Evey bad they get they all deserve.
    Posted by Patzboy09
    ...aww is little PutzBoy (age 9?) upset about a wittle itty bitty injury??? Grow up you tool. When anyone said anything about your hero (satisfy yourself to him do you?) Brady you probably went wild with anger saying how could anyone say they were happy about my Tommy and his injury? And your anger towards NY fans..did you walk in on your sister kneeling in front of a guy wearing Jets/Yankees gear? Did that scene stain you forever? You need to calm down little boy. Go back to your Brady shrine and do whatever it is you do there

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBcheats. Show BBcheats's posts

In Response to Re: Karma : 4 hours worth of work to help keep your garbage out was well worth it.  I'd spend 3 times that amount in the wee hours of the night if I had to.  A lot of other users here likely feel the same way. You're not too witty, so let me post clips from some of your recent posts to this forum: Post Text: "Not me -I'm always busy busy busy.What I'm concerned about is after tonights game in New Orleans.  Do you think BB will shake Sean Paytons hand or will he take his hand and do the look away handshake that BB is now famous for??" Oh yeah, real serious football talk Leon. Post Text: "Hey moss-I'd like to say happy Birthday but I don't like you all that much. Anyway gang-The BB look away handshake at the end of every game. When he tries on that Sean Payton do you think Payton will haul off and punch BB square in the face?? But seriously ...what's up with the look away??" Once again, where's the football talk? Post Text: "Maybe because they are sick and tired of pats fines whining about the Colts???Just a guess and how are ya!?" Where's the football talk? Post Text: "pats are is serious trouble.As a pats hater that was one of the best games that I could have watched.  Thinking about how you,the horribly accented, started taking off the face paint at half time...LOL.  Put away all the pats gear and break out the celtics and bruins gear.You'll be looking to fire BB and trade Brady by the end of the year.....my mouth is watering." Where's the football talk? Post Text: "Nick-Thanks for saving that last little ditty.Kind of sums up how the rest of the sporting world perceives the pats. Washed up -yup-that just about sums up the pats for the next 10 years or so." Is this what you call football talk? I can't stand to show any more of your trash.
    Posted by carawaydj

Here's a football question....Why did the patsies quit?  59-0..stay on the field....losing by 21...OOOOPS - "We're taking our ball and going home"   BBBBBWWWWWAAAAHHHHHHHHH

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Its funny watching Leon squirm like this hahahaha

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

I've asked you legitimate questions. OK this time more slowly moron. What are the jets doing about Sancheeses' glass knees? Did he a hot dog in Canada? Your coach called him a knucklehead what kind of d*bag coach does that other than the jets coach. Is Sancheese going wear pantyhose and hit on sideline reporters while drunk? Like your hero Joe.

....also did you know the 40th anniversary is ruby? Just thought you should know that before you finish buying Christmas gifts for all your jets friends...LOL!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Instead of Girardi, they should have brought in C.C. to teach him how to throw.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Leon what are you doing to help all those poor people the jet organization put on the streets? You remember right? all those former jet employees that were laid off while the jet organization spends billions on new stadium...nice huh

Sections
Shortcuts