1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: Karma

Leon there is nothing negative in my post. Sancheeses knees are shot, he ate hot dog during a game on the sidlines, his coach called him a knucklehead, Joe  is a drunk, wore pantyhose and hit on a reporter while drunk for all America to see...nice huh?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

What is there to answer Leon? His look away hand shake? The people he respects get a real hand shake and the people he doesnt respect get a BS hand shake. Nothing wrong with that. Does not concern us so why does it concern you so much?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

SANCHEESES knees have only played in 13 games and are already shattered....not good. Have you seen any player ever eat anything during a game?
    That's total disrespect for the game. Joe is the face and hero of your team and he's a laughingstock....sicing his dogs on his neighbors....nice huh?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

In Response to Re: Karma:
    That's funny how you use Sancheese instead if Sanchez...not. His knees will be fine,bumps and bruises are part of the game. Eating a hot dog or anything on the sideline-who cares. What Joe Namath does is really no concern of mine why is it a concern of yours? I hope that answers your lame questions now will you please answer mine? BB's look away handshake-your thoughts
    Posted by car-awaydj

Bumps and bruises?? He had knee injuries while at USC. GLASS KNEES. Go ahead. Say it. It's alright. Eating on the sidelines during a game? Who cares? Nobody? Then why isn't anyone else doing it?? I thought Joe the drunk was your hero?? Actually his stats weren't as good as most people think. Look it up. Hall of Fame??
    I don't see how that happened. BB's look away hand shake? Most are lucky he doesn't pull his hand away at the last second and say " GOTCHA"!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Hey Killa, what insight Leon has huh?  He says that if BB stops winning the fans here will turn on him.  Imagine that; fans turning on a coach who stops winning.  What a genius Leon is...  I bet that never happens anywhere else lol.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Leon what are you doing to help all those poor people the jet organization put on the streets? You remember right? all those former jet employees that were laid off while the jet organization spends billions on new stadium...nice huh
    Posted by harleyroadking103

Nice work Harley.  You have his style of posting nailed.  I hope he is deliberately talking trash and instigating.  It would be sad to think that he actually believes he's serious.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Gee I am shocked that you would respond that way....not. thats right i made a not joke.

that's why people report you leon cause you are always bull sh*tting people. Not everyone has the Patriots glasses on and a lot of us do give him sh*t when he deserves it and if you are here as much as you say then you would know that so your answer is BS. If We thought his hand shake was a bad thing we would give him sh*t for it but how he shakes hands at the end of a game is not a concern to anyone who knows football.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

stop being a bunch of girlie men...nfl fans from practically all of the pats rivals were ecstatic in joy when Brady went down. Chargers, Steelers, Dolphins, Colts, Jets, and Giants fans, all were celebrating openly and taunting us on every single forum. They had no dam shame about it either...hell, they were wishing it a year before during the 07 run, its like their wishes came true. Especially New York fan, none were more happy then these worthless motherless pathetics. Some s c umbag terrorist of a fan from Pittsburgh even made a Happy Tom Brady Injury T-shirt to celebrate his joy. Rothlesberger gets knocked out, Eli has Foot Fungus, Sanchez almost snapped and you guys are not happy about it, fcking pu ssies. I'd wish all of their QB's fell and gone on IR on one single Sunday and send their teams and fans to endlessly misery. I have no symp[athy at all for JEts or new york fans in general. Evey bad they get they all deserve.
    Posted by Patzboy09

Tell us how you really feel. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

In Response to Re: Karma : Nice work Harley.  You have his style of posting nailed.  I hope he is deliberately talking trash and instigating.  It would be sad to think that he actually believes he's serious.
    Posted by carawaydj

Have you noticed his copout answers  "I don't care"  "it means nothing to me" AT
    least be honest with yourself leon. You care about sports and the jets in particular.

Sections
Shortcuts