Kassim Osgood

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-in-charger-country. Show pats-fan-in-charger-country's posts

Kassim Osgood

The Chargers have put Kassim Osgood on the trading block. Should the PATs go after him? He does want to play more wide receiver.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Kassim Osgood

good to know thanks for the info Jbolt.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Kassim Osgood

[Quote]I dont even know who that is.[/Quote]

TAZ, He went to the pro bowl on special teams in 06 & 07. He is the best tackler on kick returns in the game today.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-in-charger-country. Show pats-fan-in-charger-country's posts

Kassim Osgood

Kassim Osgood is probably the premier special teams player in all NFL.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jiminycricket. Show jiminycricket's posts

Kassim Osgood

yawn

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

Kassim Osgood

he is really tall i know that.... and an elite special teams gun

but i dont see much room for him.... pats have enough picks to trade for him one of them but i dont see the chargers doing business with NE

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Kassim Osgood

Just what we need another one dimensional player. Didn’t we already cut Washington?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LenDaleUSC06. Show LenDaleUSC06's posts

Kassim Osgood

The real question is how much money does he make?

And also what would the Chargers want anything more than a 5th or a 6th rd draft pick maybe to much?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Kassim Osgood

I dont even know who that is.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Kassim Osgood

well we did rob... i mean trade w/ the Chargers last year

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LenDaleUSC06. Show LenDaleUSC06's posts

Kassim Osgood

The real question is how much money does he make?

And also what would the Chargers want anything more than a 5th or a 6th rd draft pick maybe to much?

Sections
Shortcuts