KC Chief Player commits suicide

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

KC Chief Player commits suicide

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8697360/kansas-city-chiefs-player-commits-suicide-team-facility

Word is that it is Jovan Belcher.

Wow, just wow

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: KC Chief Player commits suicide

When things are not going well these guys are under extream pressure. Pray for hus family

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Word is he shot a women first then killed himself.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Word is he shot a women first then killed himself.

[/QUOTE]

yeah, his girlfriend apparently

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In front of the mother, then he drove to the stadium and did himself in in front of the coaches.

Super.

Merry XMas.

At age 25 playing in the NFL and this was likely over the gf telling hiim to p*ss off. Unreal.  What a weak individual.

[/QUOTE]

This guy blasted himself in front of the coaches?? You got to be kidding me?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

That's what's being reported... in front of Crennel and Pioli:

http://deadspin.com/5964841/report-kansas-city-chiefs-lb-jovan-belcher-killed-his-girlfriend-drove-to-the-chiefs-practice-facility-and-killed-himself-[updating]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

wow what a tragedy

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In front of the mother, then he drove to the stadium and did himself in in front of the coaches.

Super.

Merry XMas.

At age 25 playing in the NFL and this was likely over the gf telling hiim to p*ss off. Unreal.  What a weak individual.

[/QUOTE]

This guy blasted himself in front of the coaches?? You got to be kidding me?

[/QUOTE]

apparently it was crennell and pioli whom he was in front of

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

How or why were Pioli and Crennel confronting him? Sounds like a job for team security, not a guy (Pioli) that may be the most non accessible person in sports. My God this is just weird...what a shame.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

How or why were Pioli and Crennel confronting him? Sounds like a job for team security, not a guy (Pioli) that may be the most non accessible person in sports. My God this is just weird...what a shame.

[/QUOTE]

i have no idea, the whole story is just so strange.....there is rumors that his girlfriend had cheated on him and passed along HIV to him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Tragedy

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Just wow

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Horrible and very sad. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Story is Jovan and his GF where visiting the girlfriends mother and jovan shot and killed his GF in front of her mother. There had to of been something that drove him over the edge for it to come to this. I really doubt it was his GF giving him HIV after cheating on him(as another poster said) hopefully as more comes out about the story we can find out what drove this man to do such a hianous things.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

I'm gonna hold off judgements until more information comes out. 

How can they play the game tomorrow? I know they played after Chris Henry and Sean Taylor died, but I feel this is a bit different.

The guy literally killed himself in front of Crennell, Piolo, and supposedly another Chiefs official. This was also at the team facility, so who knows what other players/ members of the Chiefs organization saw this. This is a potentially traumatic event and they expect them to play a game tomorrow?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I'm not one to say don't play the game but after this you have to really say don't play the game.  I mean Pioli and Crennel must be traumatized horribly along with anyone else who witnessed this.  It would be very tough to play the day after a teammate did something like this.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

More accurate title, commits murder then suicide.

Sad stuff.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i have no idea, the whole story is just so strange.....there is rumors that his girlfriend had cheated on him and passed along HIV to him.

[/QUOTE]

There will be a lot of rumors and speculation since both parties who had first hand information on what really caused this tragedy are now deceased.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Sad stuff.  Heart really has to go out to the mother who had to witness the murder of her daughter, though it's awful for everyone involved.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

NFL players are taking an extreme number of concussions, and it's probably related to the rash of NFL suicides, in this case a murder/suicide.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Horrible. The world gets worse and worse.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]

Super.

Merry XMas.

[/QUOTE]

Without knowing the circumstances of such a tragic event I find your comment disgusting. No ones knows what this poor young man was going through, whether he might have been dealing with serious depression issues or what other issues in his personal life that drove him to take his own life. The only one weak here is yourself for judging without knowing the circumstance and making a heartless comment about this tragic event.

Hetch