KC Vs. Ravens -- then -- Ravens Vs. Steelers... Question

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: KC Vs. Ravens -- then -- Ravens Vs. Steelers... Question

Steelers v. Ravens is the game you want on the other side of the bracket.

Take care of business against weak-sister New Jersey while Balitimore and Bitchburgh beat each other to death, and the road to Dallas becomes just that much smoother.

You've still got to play the games, but things couldn't have fallen better for the Pats . . .  especially with Drew Brees out of the tournament in the other conference.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

In Response to Re: KC Vs. Ravens -- then -- Ravens Vs. Steelers... Question:
    [QUOTE]Steelers v. Ravens is the game you want on the other side of the bracket. Take care of business against weak-sister New Jersey while Balitimore and Bitchburgh beat each other to death, and the road to Dallas becomes just that much smoother. You've still got to play the games, but things couldn't have fallen better for the Pats . . .  especially with Drew Brees out of the tournament in the other conference.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

It just seems like the Ravens are going to be beat to s****t by the time they get here if we win the next game.

I would have called the game 60/40 in the Patriots favor to begin with but a hard nose game in the steel city will stretch those off to 70/30.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

I agree completely with P-Mike. If we beat the Jets, whoever comes out of that Pitt-Ravens game is going to be beat up. I Watched that last Pittsburgh and Ravens game and those 2 teams are always in a secondary competition to prove who is the toughest.
    The prize for winning that game: They have to come in to Foxboro and play the real Brass.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Agree with Mike. Ravens- Steelers will be a bloodbath.

Sections
Shortcuts