Keep Jim Kelly in your prayers!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

Keep Jim Kelly in your prayers!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9336790/ex-buffalo-bills-qb-jim-kelly-battling-cancer-jaw

i dont like how this sounds or could be going. cant say i'm shocked. he used to always have a full chew going on the sidelines and even seemed to have stuff in his mouth during the games. of course, some paid genius will soon refute any connection to tobacco and cancer. hope he doesnt end up like roger ebert. this unfortunately is often very fatal and extremely trying. i wish him well but would hope he has his affairs in order!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Re: Keep Jim Kelly in your prayers!

Doesn't he have an autisticson also.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

In response to provpats' comment:

Doesn't he have an autisticson also.

i believe so.   Tough news.  thx for the tip commy

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

His son does have autism

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

From the article:

"Kelly later founded the Hunter's Hope Foundation in honor of his son, Hunter, who was born in 1997 with Krabbe disease. That's an inherited degenerative disorder of the central and peripheral nervous systems. The disease hinders development of the myelin sheath, a fatty covering that protects the brain's nerve fibers.

Given little more than three years to live, Hunter died at the age of 8 in 2005."

-- my oldest is nearly 7 - I can't imagine

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

In response to fatsam72's comment:

From the article:

"Kelly later founded the Hunter's Hope Foundation in honor of his son, Hunter, who was born in 1997 with Krabbe disease. That's an inherited degenerative disorder of the central and peripheral nervous systems. The disease hinders development of the myelin sheath, a fatty covering that protects the brain's nerve fibers.

Given little more than three years to live, Hunter died at the age of 8 in 2005."

Thanks

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

From the article:

do u remember Kelly's Canton acceptance speech? His little boy was there, in a rocker and obviously very sick and Kelly broke down when he mentioned his son and how his son's courage was an inspiration to him-very moving

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

[QUOTE]

From the article:

do u remember Kelly's Canton acceptance speech? His little boy was there, in a rocker and obviously very sick and Kelly broke down when he mentioned his son and how his son's courage was an inspiration to him-very moving

[/QUOTE]

I don't.  but I'm going to look for it now