Keep Lemon, O'Connell and SIGN MIKE VICK!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Keep Lemon, O'Connell and SIGN MIKE VICK!!!!

If he has lost some skill, it won't cost you. It's not like you're counting on him to replace Brady.
    P.S.- Lemon may be better than O'Connell. We'll find out soon!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Re: Keep Lemon, O'Connell and SIGN MIKE VICK!!!!

Go back to the Celtics board. You are behind the times here. Kraft has already gone public and stated he doesn't want Vick. The guy is too stupid to play for our Patriots. We have Tom Brady! If you are friving a Ferrari, do you go out and buy a '72 Pinto? I could give you dozens of reasons why this would be a bad signing. I can't think of one reason wh it would be good. Putting aside the fact that he is a low life, sadistic, psychotic, murdering b a s t a r d, there is no place on this team for such a scumbag!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

In Response to Re: Keep Lemon, O'Connell and SIGN MIKE VICK!!!!:
    Go back to the Celtics board. You are behind the times here. Kraft has already gone public and stated he doesn't want Vick. The guy is too stupid to play for our Patriots. We have Tom Brady! If you are friving a Ferrari, do you go out and buy a '72 Pinto? I could give you dozens of reasons why this would be a bad signing. I can't think of one reason wh it would be good. Putting aside the fact that he is a low life, sadistic, psychotic, murdering b a s t a r d, there is no place on this team for such a scumbag!
    Posted by bubthegrub2

He's an idiot on that board too. His constant whining sounds awfully buggish

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Cleo Lemon is not even on the team you moron. Try actually knowing something about the team before you open your mouth next time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

I read a report that he was a done deal, clown. I guess they were wrong.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Mike Vick couldn't pick up Belichicks' system if he had been studying it the whole time he was in prision. Mike Vick is dumb as a rock. Besides, he succks as a passer. Maybe we could use him to run back kicks? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Da Celtics: I know you want to make this a racial issue but facts are facts this is a height issue in a BB camp no midget QB's allowed. If you are a QB and you can't stand in the pocket and see over the line of scrimmage then you have absolutely no chance of playing in his offensive scheme,he only let Dougie play a little because he was a local icon! So don't sweat the small stuff!!!No pun intended.Also as you've already seen there are other reasons why he was brought in,first and foremost was the reccommendation by Randy #81....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

Posted by DaCeltics

I'm glad THEY were wrong and not you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Posted by DaCeltics

1. The reports saying he was joining the Pats were from 1 Aug. I didn't see any report that said it was a done deal. From what I have read and from what I have seen of your comprehension skills, I am going to go out on a limb and say that you misread something. If I am wrong, post a link to the report.

2. As noted, this was from 1 Aug. It has been known since at least 3 Aug that the Pats were considering Walter and not Lemon. Yet you posted on 4 Aug that he was on the team. Say you read a report all you want, but it doesn't wash now, does it. Call people clowns all you want, but you are the one posting old information and you are even misinterpreting that old information. You have zero cred. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

See ya!
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4371342

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Posted by DaCeltics

which means you were wrong also; fortunately, it's not an unknown feeling for you

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I can see how this would be confusing to one with your demonstrated capabilities, so I will break it down for you.

The headline says "Lemon expected to join the Pats". The key here is the definition of "expected" which means "to anticipate the occurrence of". This means the event hasn't happened yet. So the writer believes that Lemon will join the Patriots but it hasn't yet happened. 

See. That was pretty easy. All you really need to do is look up the words you don't know and it magically falls into place.

In all seriousness, do you really expect to be taken seriously when you try to tell people that you read a story that said he had joined the Pats and, when furnishing the story, it only shows that he might. First, you misinterpreted or misremembered the story to start. OK. It happens. But then, when it mattered, you go back to the same story and make the same error. This was the time for you to stop and think and apply some sort of critical thinking. The fact that you didn't just demonstrates you haven't a clue.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Keep Lemon, O'Connell and SIGN MIKE VICK!!!! : I can see how this would be confusing to one with your demonstrated capabilities, so I will break it down for you. The headline says "Lemon expected to join the Pats". The key here is the definition of "expected" which means "to anticipate the occurrence of". This means the event hasn't happened yet. So the writer believes that Lemon will join the Patriots but it hasn't yet happened.  See. That was pretty easy. All you really need to do is look up the words you don't know and it magically falls into place. In all seriousness, do you really expect to be taken seriously when you try to tell people that you read a story that said he had joined the Pats and, when furnishing the story, it only shows that he might. First, you misinterpreted or misremembered the story to start. OK. It happens. But then, when it mattered, you go back to the same story and make the same error. This was the time for you to stop and think and apply some sort of critical thinking. The fact that you didn't just demonstrates you haven't a clue.
    Posted by EnochRoot

Well said EnochRoot.  I've been trying to find a nice way to tell him he wrote "Da" Celtics and not "The" Celtics.  Although after reading many of his posts, perhaps "Duh" Celtics is more fitting.  Some people only harm the causes they think they are helping.  Those people actually promoting equality and diversity in intelligent, persevering ways probably cringe when someone like "Duh"Celtics jumps on board to "help" the cause.  

Sections
Shortcuts