Keep the faith, good odds the Pats win Sunday...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Keep the faith, good odds the Pats win Sunday...

You have to go back to the '01 season to find the last time the Pats had a 1 - 2 record to begin the season and the '02 season for the last time the Pats had a losing record after the 4th game of the regular season.  The Pats have not been below .500 at any time during the regular season since the 10th game of the '02 season.  That is a stretch of almost 10 seasons of never having been below .500.  Amazing!  Is there a eam that comes close?  Colts?  GO PATS!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Re: Keep the faith, good odds the Pats win Sunday...

In response to agcsbill's comment:

You have to go back to the '01 season to find the last time the Pats had a 1 - 2 record to begin the season and the '02 season for the last time the Pats had a losing record after the 4th game of the regular season.  The Pats have not been below .500 at any time during the regular season since the 10th game of the '02 season.  That is a stretch of almost 10 seasons of never having been below .500.  Amazing!  Is there a eam that comes close?  Colts?  GO PATS!!

Absolutely, I expect the Pats to win. No Way we lose back to back games against two similar types of team. It's very unlikely that we make the same amount of mistakes that it took to lose the Arizona game also. That was a monumental effort.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Oh boy...I guess NWE loses on Sunday... Why'd you have to jinx them? We over here on the left coast don't see all the games so we'd rather that they win when their game is shown here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Man up Nancy's...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Can't believe all the negativity after one loss.  We truly are spoiled as fans of this team.  We expect nothing but perfection. 

Believe it or not there are some other good football teams out there too.

I don't think the Pats make as many mistakes this Sunday.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali9. Show neali9's posts

In response to Rerun85's comment:

Absolutely, I expect the Pats to win. No Way we lose back to back games against two similar types of team. It's very unlikely that we make the same amount of mistakes that it took to lose the Arizona game also. That was a monumental effort.

Baltimore's record in last 11 home games, 11-0. Last 13 games after a loss, 13-0. This is not a gimme and the Ravens are better than the Cardinals in all phases of the game.

Now the real question is whether I watch the game or not because I am taking care of my father in law this Sunday and the Patriots record when he watches a game is 0-7 including two superbowls.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

I hear what you're saying, but weren't we on a roll with winning home game openers too? My point is that I don't pay too much attn to streaks anymore. I'm hoping for a win from what will be a tough game.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Streaks mean nothing, prior years mean nothing; it's which team executes on that given Sunday.  BB speak you say?  Absolutely but I happen to believe it. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Streaks mean nothing, prior years mean nothing; it's which team executes on that given Sunday.  BB speak you say?  Absolutely but I happen to believe it. 

I totally agree!  All streaks come to an end.  The past doesn't always equal the future.  It's that given day!

This is going to be a tough but interesting game.  ZThe Pats D is better then last year and the O is not as good as last year.  Ravens O is better then last year and their D isn't as good as last year so it will be interesting game.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Patriots D against this Ravens Offense.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Seattle... no such thing as a jinx.  Look at how many times on this forum, after a Pats loss, we see multiple posts about the Pats do not lose two in a row!  So, pointing out how well they stay above .500 is different?  Just saying.. confident they can win and I look at the Pit game last year after the Buffalo debacle as good evidence the Pats come back strong!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

All streaks come to an end but I wouldn't say streaks mean nothing. Winning streaks are a by-product of having good players and good coaches. The Patriots still have good players and good coaches. That means there will be more winning streaks forthcoming.

There's a good chance the Patriots will win on Sunday because more times than not, that's what they do. They win.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Seattle... no such thing as a jinx.  Look at how many times on this forum, after a Pats loss, we see multiple posts about the Pats do not lose two in a row!  So, pointing out how well they stay above .500 is different?  Just saying.. confident they can win and I look at the Pit game last year after the Buffalo debacle as good evidence the Pats come back strong!

i was with you on your reply.... but holy cow that fourth quarter was just so weird.

holding non call on jones

holding call on spikes when he was the one pulled down

holding call on... i forget which db... when there was barely any contact

illegal contact that should have been a pass interference --> better field position otherwise

arrington falling down like some invisible guy tripped him. otherwise he would have ended the game with a pick

a debatable (tho not reviewable) fg

if that was not jinx (you could say in the form of bad officiating), i don't know what is.

oh btw, on both of the last two sacks on tb, why the hell did gronk not block?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

((SHRUG))  Oh, well.  On to next week.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Yep, onto next week... all we can do, right?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Stop thinking that the pats will walk over a suppose weaker team, here we thought the cardinals were weak and didint have a QB, but here comes kolb and this pats def makes him and any other backup look like pro bowlers. this team sucks plain and simple, they cant stop a nose bleed if they had the tools to do it.

Lets not forget the corners, I can get a plain piece of paper an crumble it up then straighen it out and I would still have better corners then the pats do now.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

just cant tell what team is going to show up.....but no time to sour on this loss, they got a division game next week and then they welcome peyton to gillette stadium....BB has alot of work to do if he doesnt want this team to go to 2-3 or even 1-4

Sections
Shortcuts