Keep the win streak going

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from qbno12. Show qbno12's posts

Keep the win streak going

Rest the starters or play them.. I don't care.. Let's start Tom and get the home win streak going... Smile

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

Re: Keep the win streak going

In Response to Keep the win streak going:
    Rest the starters or play them.. I don't care.. Let's start Tom and get the home win streak going...
    Posted by qbno12

The Home win streak is with Brady as a starter so if they rest Brady the streak stays intact even if they lose. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from qbno12. Show qbno12's posts

In Response to Re: Keep the win streak going:
    In Response to Keep the win streak going : The Home win streak is with Brady as a starter so if they rest Brady the streak stays intact even if they lose. 
    Posted by Patsman2

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from qbno12. Show qbno12's posts

In Response to Keep the win streak going : The Home win streak is with Brady as a starter so if they rest Brady the streak stays intact even if they lose. 
    Posted by Patsman2
    brady's going to start anyway.. so we better win the game Smile

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

That streak is a fiction, anway.

The playoffs count.

If they don't . . .   well  . . .   then you're just the Colts.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from qbno12. Show qbno12's posts

That streak is a fiction, anway. The playoffs count. If they don't . . .   well  . . .   then you're just the Colts.
    Posted by p-mike

Stats are counted until the end of regular season..TDs,INTs and all the other records.... so counting regular season wins makes sense..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sbruce9. Show sbruce9's posts

That streak is a fiction, anway. The playoffs count. If they don't . . .   well  . . .   then you're just the Colts.
    Posted by p-mike

The first time I heard about the "streak" I immediately thought about the Colts and their "most regular season wins in the decade" claim.  I think what the Patriots were able to do over the 2003-2004 seasons was a truly remarkable achievement with 21 consecutive wins.  How about the record they bring up weekly now, consecutive games with 2 TD's and 0 interceptions.  I know there are statisticians everywhere compiling useless information, but I wonder who gave the green light to broadcast that gem.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

"The playoffs count.

If they don't . . .   well  . . .   then you're just the Colts."

Exactly. That streak ended a while ago. I could care less about it, not that I cared about it to begin with. Leave the Colts to celebrate their contrived accomplishments. In NE, under BB and TB, championships are the only accomplishments worth anything.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Mike is right.  We got beat at home in the playoffs.  That matters more than all the wins in any regular season.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from qbno12. Show qbno12's posts

"In NE, under BB and TB, championships are the only accomplishments worth anything.
    Posted by e4smith

can't agree more Smile

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

The streak is another nice thing Patriots Nation can hold up and brag about, but in the end it comes to common sense. Home field is locked up. I'm sure the starters will play the first half, and hopefully get a 3 TD lead and take the seconf half off. BB will do what's right for the team.

Sections
Shortcuts