Shawn Springs?

Gary Guyton?

Shawn Crable?

Terrance Wheatley?

Fred Taylor?

Sammy Morris?

Sam Aiken?

Jarvis Green?

Also who do you think we should try to trade for, pick up via free agency,draft?Logical!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

Re: Keep, Trade or DUMP

Keep Gary Guyton
    i love his effort and hes a very good player

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Jarvis Green? Gary Guyton?  

keep 2

Laurence Maroney? Kevin Faulk?

keep 1

Fred Taylor? Sammy Morris?

keep 1 or none

Sam Aiken?

keep who

Matt Light?

keep what

Terrance Wheatley?

keep where

Benjamin Watson?

keep how

Shawn Crable?

keep healthy

Vince Wilfork?

keep happy

Shawn Springs?

keep wise & stabilize

Adalius Thomas?

keep on truckin'

Anyone & Everyone else?

keep on keepin' on...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Benjamin Watson?
    Keep him if the price is right but it only takes one team to offer a crazy contract.  I don't think he plays for the Pats next year.
    Laurence Maroney?
    Trade him, he's got some value and with one year left on his contract get a pick in this draft that has depth.
    Adalius Thomas?
    Trade or Dump, regardless I wouldn't mind  not getting anything as long as he's not back but do try first to get a draft pick or player/s in return.
    Kevin Faulk?
    KEEP, its Kevin Faulk, we still need him to demonstrate what been a Patriot is all about plus he's still very productive.
    Matt Light?
    Trade him, I don't think he plays for the Patriots next year.  There's trade value and I think we take a 3rd or 4th rounder for him
    Vince Wilfork?
    Heart says keep but brain says it is not possible.  He will be franchised and traded to prevent an ugly summer
    Shawn Springs?
    If not retireed cut him
    Gary Guyton?
    Keep him but, I move him outside.  This is his natural position not MLB, he also wouldn't start unless we can't get any olb in the draft.  That means an open spot is open in the middle, I think we go after it in FA.  We need a vocal leader on the D and if we can't get VW you need to monster MLBs behind he NT.
    Shawn Crable?
    Cheap so keep only until he goes through training camp, if he stays healthy and shows the ability he's supposed to have then keep him on the final roster.  Have to admit everytime I think about Crable I am hopeful he just had bad luck because this guy can't look the part any better.
    Terrance Wheatley?
    Practice squad or cut him, he's not shown anything and we are going to draft a true CB
    Fred Taylor?
    Depends what happens in the draft but keep, he will not be the starter next year
    Sammy Morris?
    I like sammy I would keep a roster spot but if the (R) we draft runs well he might be not active in more and more games
    Sam Aiken?
    Special Teams
    Jarvis Green?
    Depends who else we can get at DE, there really isn't any depth on the team so this one is only based if we can pickup 2 DEs in FA and 1 or 2 in the draft. He's solid as a backup but I don't like him as a starter.
    Also who do you think we should try to trade for, pick up via free agency,draft?Logical!!
    No trades in FA, we go after true FAs maybe one RFA but no more sending picks for players.  Karlos Dansby, Malcon Floyd are two of the guys I hope we bring in.

In the draft I think we'll have a 2nd 1st round for Vince plus maybe a 3rd or 4th.  I'm not sure what Light will bring in but should be 4th, AD we'll probably end up releasing but I would take a 6th or 7th to get a punter.
    LM I don't know what his value is, he was productive enough to maybe get a 3rd or 4th IMO.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Benjamin "Stone Hands" Watson

Not much depth at TE, but would cost too much to keep-Dump

Lawrence Maroney

Change needs to be made-Trade

Adalius Thomas

We all know the situation here-Trade

Kevin Faulk
     Getting old, but still productive-Keep
    Matt Light

No longer the best LT on the team, doesn't play any other position-Trade

Vince Wilfork
     Franchise him try to resign long term, if we can't, trade-Keep/Trade

Shawn Springs

Veteran pressence in a young secondary-Keep

Gary Guyton

Draft or sign FA MLB (Dansby?) try Guyton's speed as outside speed rusher-Keep
    Shawn Crable
     Give him his injury settlement when he gets hurt in camp this year-Dump
    Wheatley

No improvement-Dump

Fred Taylor

Change needs to be made in backfield-Dump

Sammy Morris

Although injury prone, still the best every down back on the team-Keep

Sam Aiken

Good special teamer-Keep

Jarvis Green

Seems to have taken a step back, decent back up-Keep

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joakimbrian. Show Joakimbrian's posts

Benjamin Watson, Keep! We only have 1 TE if we cut him or trade him.

Laurence Maroney, Keep! He is keeping the backfield young, we cant have a backfield with a 100 year old Running Backs. But keep him at a affordable price.

Adalius Thomas, Trade! As people have said we dont want him to land with the jets, i agree. TRADE!

Kevin Faulk, Keep! He is the most reliable RB when it comes to receiving outta the backfield.

Matt Light, Trade! Hes a injury waiting to happen.

Vince Wilfork, Keep! We need Wilfork, who will be his replacement if he goes? A 3-4 defense needs a stud NT. He should not expect Haynesworth money, and Kraft should dig deep in his pockets for this guy, i belive Wilfork wants big bucks!

Shawn Springs, Keep! We need depth at CB, Wilhite & Wheatly aint gettin it done!

Gary Guyton, Keep! We also need depth at LB.

Shawn Crable, Cut! We havent seen this guy do anything since 2008. If he comes back strong, cut Guyton and keep Crable.

Terrence Wheatly, Cut! Straight up a bad CB, and doesent do anything.

Fred Taylor, Keep! He does a good job when hes not hurt, but if we keep him we need to cut either Faulk or Morris.

Sammy Morris, Keep! We could use all the RB's to rotate them around, and Sammy had maybe 2 really amazing runs! Against Baltimore in week 4, and against the Titans.

Sam Aiken, Keep! We need him on Special Teams, and did a good job in Wembley stadium and against the Dolphins!

Jarvis Green, Cut! Has he really done anything this season? Its time for anybody else to step up to the table!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

The only one I would dump for sure is Thomas. Other than him, it all depends on who we get to replace the others. It's easy to say this player or that player is not getting the job done, but there are worse possibilitys. There are other variables to consider, also. Such as salary cap, etc, etc. Therefore, I have come to the conclusion that I am not getting paid enough to formulate the off season agenda of the Patriots. I have faith in BB to take care of the Patriots. (I think)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

Benjamin Watson?  Pats need an upgrade

Laurence Maroney?  Keep, he's part of the running back by committee approach and would be relatively cheap

Adalius Thomas?  If the Pats can take the salary cap hit in the uncapped year he may be better off elsewhere.  Or trade him for whatever you can get.   

Kevin Faulk?  Keep, without a doubt. 

Matt Light?  Cap ramifications?  Would he restructure? 

Vince Wilfork?  Sign him, he's your best defensive player and you have to pay someone. 

Shawn Springs?  Keep him, relatively cheap and was effective when he played

Gary Guyton?  Part of the LB rotation -- a two down situational player.  Solid if not spectacular. 

Shawn Crable?  Last chance to stick, or be called a bust. 

Terrance Wheatley?  Hasn't done much for a 2nd round pick, and it's pretty telling if he can't beat out a rookie or other marginal guys. 

Fred Taylor?  If he's healthy and willing, add him to the RB stable. 

Sammy Morris?  Ditto my taylor comments.

Sam Aiken?  Good special teams guy, not a good option as a 3rd receiver.   

Jarvis Green?  He is not a starter and does he still have a big contract?  If so, see ya. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Every move that BB makes this offseason will have a direct bearing on the quality of team he brings in next year, Watson can go,Maroney,Taylor and Morris can be traded or let go,Wilfork and Light should be traded for maximum draft choices as this is the draft of all recent drafts quantity and quality wise,AD sorry it didn't work out trade or cut,bring back all of the others Faulk,Wheatley,Aiken,Green,Springs,Guyton,and any other player they need.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Benjamin Watson?
    Jarvis Green?

Keep one and let one walk. Both are average players at their positions and both know this team well. You never want to lose leadership or guys who are still young and won a ring here.

I'd say we replace 1 of them in either in Rd 1 or in Rd 2. Keep the other.

Laurence Maroney?

Def keep him. Low cap #, younger than all other options. He ran well enough to get another chance, it is a better O-line that we need. He can share carries with the old men and hopefully keep them healthier than in '09.

Adalius Thomas?

Cut him, There is little chance anyone will trade for him. Not the leader or 10 sack guy we paid for.

Kevin Faulk?

Keep him. He can still catch and is a leader and weapon in the 2 minute.

Matt Light?

Restructure his contract to a more friendly deal over 2-3 years. Then depending on how the draft and training camp works out he can either be traded, our RT (Vollmer to LT) or back and healthy at LT with the future star there being picked rd 1 in '11.

Vince Wilfork?

Pay the man

Shawn Springs?

Hopefully he retires

Gary Guyton?

Keep him at backup ILB dollars, get a better ILB, like Spikes in the draft or maybe a vet like Bullock to share time with him.

Shawn Crable?

One more shot to be a bu pass rusher

Terrance Wheatley?

depth at CB, no more than the 5th guy, we need to keep Bodden AND upgrade from Springs with another veteran to support Butler/Wilhite.

Fred Taylor?

Keep him 1 more year, hope for Ingram in rd 1 next year

Sammy Morris?

Keep him, same as Maroney, a better OL and health will make our running attack fine. He can do fullback type work at times.

Sam Aiken?

Can't be our 3rd receiever, but fine as a #5/6.

I want to see us draft an OG, either a DE or a TE and either an ILB or a CB in the first two rounds. Then keep one of Green/Watson, sign a veteran ILB or CB and sign Peppers to replace Thomas. Trade the other 2nd rd pick for a #2 WR.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

Benjamin Watson? (keep for cheap, he played decently this year)

Laurence Maroney? (keep, with a bruising back and a better O-line he will do much better)

Adalius Thomas? (trade)

Kevin Faulk? (keep)

Matt Light? (keep, switch to RT)

Vince Wilfork? (whatever it costs sign him there is no cap!)

Shawn Springs? (resign)

Gary Guyton? (keep played very well for an UDFA)

Shawn Crable? (keep he should be healthy and should know the playbook, he was hardly ever injured at michigan so he should have a healthy year next year)

Terrance Wheatley? (keep for training camp competition)

Fred Taylor? (keep good when healthy)

Sammy Morris? (keep for camp competition, bring in a rookie to replace)

Sam Aiken? (keep)

Jarvis Green? (keep, great backup)

FA- jason taylor, stallworth, peppers (if he is a FA)
    Draft- Jason Veldheer OT (Hillsdale)  vollmer 2.0?- great size and speed just needs work with technique, Jerry Hughes OLB (TCU), toby gerhart RB (stanford), kyle wilson CB

Sections
Shortcuts