Keith Bullock

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

Keith Bullock

anyone interested???

a vet, former tackling machine and could come at a cheaper tag than he once did

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Keith Bullock

here again an aging vet. he can tackle but how's his speed? how injury prone is he?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

He's missed 3 games in 10 years (130 career starts) and just came off of a 108 tackle 3 INT/7 PD season.  He'll be 33 when the season starts.

I'd kick the tires on him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

It couldn't hurt,but then again any player worth looking at should be just that, looked at. I'm still waiting for the Josh Reed signing.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

I'd take him on board. Remember, Bill will always use veteran linebackers if he can because they're smarter, more experienced, and his defenses call for a lot of quick decision-making and instinctive calls.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FourthRing. Show FourthRing's posts

You read my mind.  The second that it looked like Titans were going to let him walk I thought he is the exact type of player that will fuse all this youth at linebacker, which ADT could never do because he is a bit too full of himself.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

In Response to Keith Bullock:
    anyone interested??? a vet, former tackling machine and could come at a cheaper tag than he once did
    Posted by rebels1520
    Morrison out of Oakland would be a much better fit than Bullock. This kid is a young rising star.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Kirk Morrison, we just dumped a load of really good veteran players, but now we want to get back to older players, again?

I would rather have Bruschi back than Bulluck, either we stick to the yound defense or Belichick needs to start calling Vrabel, Bruschi, Willie-mac, and Hot Rod. 

Kirk Morrison would only cost a third, why not try to get Oakland to trade him for Thomas?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Bullock or Jr...................umm........................umm........Bullock in a heart beat.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

49Patriots - I'm just joking, but do you have an in with Al Davis? How do you know all it will take is a 3rd rounder? Hope they do kick the tires with Morrison.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

If the Pats add ILBs, it'll be for preseason depth, guys unlikely to make the team. Morrison is too expensive for that role. Keith Bulluck is too small for the role. Neither would be good options. IMO, the Pats are already done with the ILB position for the offseason. We have six, Mayo, Guyton, McKenzie, Alexander, Davis, and Williams. We're unlikely to carry more than that.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from haldager. Show haldager's posts

You cannot be serious saying ILB are done for the off season?? Its not quantity but quality that counts. And look at the names you metioned. Only Mayo and McKenzie might have the level needed. Guyton got pushed around last year and in my opinion he can never be more than a back-up. Alexander, Davis and Williams are just hopeless. Alexander is primarily on the roster due to his skills on special teams.

We certainly need more quality at ILB and Kirk Morrisson sound like the man to me. When you read about him, everyone praises him and says he should have been to the Pro Bowl.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

isnt morrison and ILB???

and

Did someone really say they would take Bruschi over Keith Bulluck?