Keith Olberman.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tfindian. Show tfindian's posts

Keith Olberman.......

......grates on my nerves. He almost ruins Sunday night football. I wish he would get off of sports TV.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Re: Keith Olberman.......

He may be the most smug tv personality ever.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

i couldnt agree more...that guy is so full of himself...

he is the true elitist not brady

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tfindian. Show tfindian's posts

Coach Dungy's a nice guy & doesn't get on my nerves the same way.....but he's terrible on TV as well. He never looks at the camera!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZekeMowattreturns. Show ZekeMowattreturns's posts

He stinks.  I wish Knoblach would have hit him with the errant throw instead of his mom.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gixxerjeff. Show gixxerjeff's posts

In Response to Keith Olberman.......:
    [QUOTE]......grates on my nerves. He almost ruins Sunday night football. I wish he would get off of sports TV.
    Posted by tfindian[/QUOTE]

What did I miss?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocco1022. Show rocco1022's posts

Keith Olberman is positivley the most annoying face and voice on TV. He is......unwatchable ! Does any one have an explanation as to how or why he is on the air. The spew that comes out of his mouth on MSNBC is frightening.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tfindian. Show tfindian's posts

"because he speaks the truth about the religious "incorrect"? "......what does that mean?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from One-If-By-Sea. Show One-If-By-Sea's posts

In Response to Re: Keith Olberman.......:
    [QUOTE]"because he speaks the truth about the religious "incorrect"? "......what does that mean?
    Posted by tfindian[/QUOTE]

Dungy is a nice guy, but doesn't he remind you of Headlights Caldwell?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ditz50. Show ditz50's posts

Please....Ask Dan Patrick why Olberman is back...It's his buddy...I don't get it...certainly adds nothing but can be smug...as far as his appearances on MSNBC...well FOX has Hannity

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Just chill out. He takes cheap shots to be funny. It's not like they're all targeted at the Pats.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tfindian. Show tfindian's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Keith Olberman....... : Dungy is a nice guy, but doesn't he remind you of Headlights Caldwell?
    Posted by One-If-By-Sea[/QUOTE]

Yes! On top of not looking at the camera.....the bug eyes! Jeesh!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Olberman is in a continual state of, ahem, "compensation". He simply has to be the loudest, most abrasive and obnoxious one in the room due to his "small" problem. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

Keith Olbermann rode point in the pursuit of exposing the Bush Administration's criminal conduct that they perpetrated on this country....then others followed. He rallied those  people disgusted with Bush and he deserves some credit for Obama's election victory. He's fine by me.....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

[QUOTE]Keith Olbermann rode point in the pursuit of exposing the Bush Administration's criminal conduct that they perpetrated on this country....then others followed. He rallied those  people disgusted with Bush and he deserves some credit for Obama's election victory. He's fine by me.....
    Posted by mountainmonkey[/QUOTE]

Oh well, in that case maybe I should dislike him as much as the rest of you.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tfindian. Show tfindian's posts

Iiln Response to Re: Keith Olberman.......:
    [QUOTE]Keith Olbermann rode point in the pursuit of exposing the Bush Administration's criminal conduct that they perpetrated on this country....then others followed. He rallied those  people disgusted with Bush and he deserves some credit for Obama's election victory. He's fine by me.....
    Posted by mountainmonkey[/QUOTE]

......you live in a dilusional world. How sad.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucela. Show pucela's posts

he may be annoying but infinitely better than the awful people and content in Fox "News"

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tfindian. Show tfindian's posts

[QUOTE]he may be annoying but infinitely better than the awful people and content in Fox "News"
    Posted by pucela[/QUOTE]

I disagree.....but my point is he's terrible on sports TV. Terrible!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sarafern. Show sarafern's posts

Agreed on everything opined about Mr. Smug. He's best with the volume turned down.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

[QUOTE]he may be annoying but infinitely better than the awful people and content in Fox "News"
    Posted by pucela[/QUOTE]

Fox News? Is that not a contradiction?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Umm I like him ok.  I just cant stand people calling Jerome Bettis "Bussey".  THAT is just uncomfortable. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tfindian. Show tfindian's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Keith Olberman....... : Fox News? Is that not a contradiction?
    Posted by PatFanInBA2[/QUOTE]

Only to dum-dums.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryBallz. Show HarryBallz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Keith Olberman....... : because he speaks the truth about the religious "incorrect"?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

The religious hate mongers like the one Obama listened to for 20 years?