Keith Olberman.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryBallz. Show HarryBallz's posts

Re: Keith Olberman.......

In Response to Re: Keith Olberman.......:
    [QUOTE]Keith Olbermann rode point in the pursuit of exposing the Bush Administration's criminal conduct that they perpetrated on this country....then others followed. He rallied those  people disgusted with Bush and he deserves some credit for Obama's election victory. He's fine by me.....
    Posted by mountainmonkey[/QUOTE]

And yet he does nothing to apply the same standards to Obama's assault on the Constitution.  Just wait until the House flips and the payback on investigations will shine even more light on the corrupt Chicago mob. 

Oh, if you were disgusted with Bush then you should be bleeding out your rear orifice with Obama not only continuing failed Bush policies but actually ramping them harder and higher. 

Change????

Pffffft

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Keith Olberman....... : except when praising Geyton Womanning, of course.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]
    Nope.  all of his words are smug. 

66 let me ask you this.  You've complained about me frequently and always use the geyton wommaning remark.  Why would I ever take you seriously?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Keith Olberman....... : Dungy is a nice guy, but doesn't he remind you of Headlights Caldwell?
    Posted by One-If-By-Sea[/QUOTE]
    He's not good on tv. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryBallz. Show HarryBallz's posts

The awful content on Fox is real coverage of the Obama administration's lies, its association with commies, racists and other radical leftist extremists including ACORN, the refusal to honor the pledge of transparency etc., etc.   Obama and his sycophants on the left cannot bear to have anyone shine a light on what appears to have been the biggest con imaginable perpetrated on America.

Why is Beck the one doing all of the heavy lifting when he isn't even a reporter? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]Keith Olbermann rode point in the pursuit of exposing the Bush Administration's criminal conduct that they perpetrated on this country....then others followed. He rallied those  people disgusted with Bush and he deserves some credit for Obama's election victory. He's fine by me.....
    he's no different than Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity, but his delivery is nothing less than I am better than you because I am.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cadejo. Show cadejo's posts

He rocks! Case closed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pimpka. Show pimpka's posts

he is horrendous.  i would rather listen to Nancy Grace and that woman makes me want to take an ice pick to my own eardrums!  I will not watch Football Night in America because of him

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobomul. Show bobomul's posts

The real question is why does NBC continue to send him out there every Sunday?

40% of the audience automatically dislikes him for his far left, vitriolic rants each weakday night on MSNBC.  Most of that MSNBC fanbase aren't big NFL fans anyways.

Of the remaining NBC viewers, at least half have to be consistently annoyed by his flaymoyant smugness and pomposity.  He really is hard to stumach.

So what is he left with, 25-30% of the hardcore NFL audience?  That may work for the cable outfit that employs him since they are generally happy with 500,000/night on Countdown.  But for the mother network broadcasting America's pastime to millions of viewers, Olberman's snarky comments and constant condesention fall flat.  He can't last too much longer....we hope.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Because he is the engine running MSNBC.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

Keith Olbermann....... is a first class A-HOLE !

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Arizpatsfan. Show Arizpatsfan's posts

NBC, home of state-run-media MSNBC, further discredits itself by allowing an obnoxious, leftist blow-hard like Olberman to pollute a sports telecast.  I fully expect to see Jeanine Garafolo at Wimbeldon next year.  If Limbaugh is too devisive to be a minor partner in an NFL ownership group then how is it that the devise and hateful Olberman can disgrace a weekly, league-sanctioned broadcast team?    

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Arizpatsfan. Show Arizpatsfan's posts

And yes, that should be "divisive", not devisive.  It's getting late.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Keith Olberman is positivley the most annoying face and voice on TV. He is......unwatchable ! Does any one have an explanation as to how or why he is on the air. The spew that comes out of his mouth on MSNBC is frightening.
    Posted by rocco1022[/QUOTE]

Are you serious?

He spent his first twenty years in journalism doing sports. He was first at CNN and then co-hosted SportsCenter when it was actually interesting - with Kenny Mayne, Dan Patrick, Rich Eisen... Actually one of the better broadcasts back then.

My guess is that people hate him for his politics now and thus the vitriol towards his sports, but back in the 90's I don't remember such negativity about him.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Keith Olberman....... : Dungy is a nice guy, but doesn't he remind you of Headlights Caldwell?
    Posted by One-If-By-Sea[/QUOTE]

No kidding, my G/F mentioned his ears and it caught me - he looks like Bat Boy.  But that is not nice. But he does.  But it is not cool to say it.  But he does!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

[QUOTE]Because he is the engine running MSNBC.
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]
    That engine ur refuring too is probably the smallest 4 cylinder available, nbc, abc and all those leftist channels are broke bc no one watches them. Most of the people on fox are right in the middle and usually try to get perspectives from both sides. thats y there rating are ALWAYS higher than all those channels combined at one time. refusing to believe that fox news isnt a real news channel is like saying tom brady just isnt that good, it rediculous.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Translation; He's a smug, elitist, anti-American, loony-left obama rumpswab.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Keith Olberman....... : That engine ur refuring too is probably the smallest 4 cylinder available, nbc, abc and all those leftist channels are broke bc no one watches them. Most of the people on fox are right in the middle and usually try to get perspectives from both sides. thats y there rating are ALWAYS higher than all those channels combined at one time. refusing to believe that fox news isnt a real news channel is like saying tom brady just isnt that good, it rediculous.
    Posted by R3S1N20[/QUOTE]

Apparently, you've learned a lot from watching tv.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Hey, here is a good rule for this forum: NO POLITICS.

Another good rule?  NO POLITICS.

I am as political as the next person, but this is a sports forum. If you want to talk about KO's sports commmentary, fine.  When you get into ideology and poltics, it really has no place.  There are other locations at Boston.com for that stuff.

While I am at it, another good rule: NO POLITICS.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Sometimes I will stop by MSNBC to watch a few seconds of the biggest dork on TV and laugh, but I hate the guy so much I do not watch Sunday Nights in America at ALL!!!!!!! I hope NBC will get a clue how much money his dork face and stupid comments he is losing the Obama network, I mean NBC, my Bad.

Go Pats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan24-7. Show Patsfan24-7's posts

Keither Olberman is terrible, so is Tiki Barber, worst sideline reporter ever. It seems like he never has a clean segment, he always messes up somehow, by mumbling his words, or looking nervous as heck lol he always messes up.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ritchie-az. Show Ritchie-az's posts

"he may be annoying but infinitely better than the awful people and content in Fox 'News'"

Ratings just in:
    1. Fox News 1,470,000 daily viewers
    2. CNN 465,000 daily viewers
    3. MSNBC 401,000 daily viewers
    Total number of viewers that watch national news other than Fox News: 1,410,000. (In other words, Fox News has more viewers than all the other networks combined).

Keith Olbermann vs. Bill O'Reilly (same time slot): O'Reilly has 10 times the viewers.

I guess they're doing something right over there.

And Keith Olbermann is a terrible sports commentator.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/category/ratings/cable-news

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Forget the politics.  Olberman is still the most smug broadcaster on TV.  He literally outfoxed Fox, but not in a good way, imo.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tnpatfan. Show tnpatfan's posts

I have my channel changer programmed to  automatically switche channels when ever he comes on. So I wouldn't know how repulsive he is.
    Thanks for the heads up.

its always the o-line fault 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tfindian. Show tfindian's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Keith Olberman....... : Are you serious? He spent his first twenty years in journalism doing sports. He was first at CNN and then co-hosted SportsCenter when it was actually interesting - with Kenny Mayne, Dan Patrick, Rich Eisen... Actually one of the better broadcasts back then. My guess is that people hate him for his politics now and thus the vitriol towards his sports, but back in the 90's I don't remember such negativity about him.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

Yeah....but that was 20 years ago. Once he got into (lefty) politics he turned angry/pompus/arrogant & snarky. I just don't want to watch that with my football. Get rid of him!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Keith Olberman....... : Yeah....but that was 20 years ago. Once he got into (lefty) politics he turned angry/pompus/arrogant & snarky. I just don't want to watch that with my football. Get rid of him!
    Posted by tfindian[/QUOTE]

That wasn't the reason for my post. I responded to someone asking where KO got his cred. He actually did earn it regardless of his politics.

BTW, he was always snarky and arrogant (at least at ESPN) and his humor went well with Mayne and Patrick. It also didn't involve politics so things were pretty hunky-dory until then.