keith olbermann

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

keith olbermann

As he runs through a quick recap of Sunday's actions, he starts with the Pats/Jets game and says, "Well, this is what happens when you don't get to look at enough film during the week."

I'd expect a little more professionalism from a journalist.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Re: keith olbermann

In Response to keith olbermann:
    [QUOTE]As he runs through a quick recap of Sunday's actions, he starts with the Pats/Jets game and says, "Well, this is what happens when you don't get to look at enough film during the week." I'd expect a little more professionalism from a journalist.
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

Seriously? Are we really going there...My favorite topic. The media hates the Pats and singles them out...He also said that Eric Mangini looks like Leave it to Beaver...so what.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Keith Olbermann is NOT a jounalist.  You should watch his MSNBC show sometime - the most biased piece of cr@p on television.  Calling him a journalist is an insult to all the great journalists we have had in this country over the years.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bergzilla. Show Bergzilla's posts

F O C K Olberman!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Sorry about the journalist term but to have a political show is one thing but when you're just narrating highlights, it's like come on, man.......do your job.

then again, i'm just bitter after the loss so I'm looking for a battle.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

He's a Jets and Yankee fan

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

He's a sports anchor!!! His sole role on that team is to add levity! Since when did everyone in New England get rabbit ears and thin skin? It's great when he busts someone else's ballz but heaven forbid he mock OUR team...

This is exactly why NE fans are now considered among the worst in sports.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

Levity!!!?????
    He should stick to political satire....... well.....he stinks at that too. 
    He's not a journalist and he's not a sports anchor.  He needs to go flip burgers.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

He HATES the Pats!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: keith olbermann:
    [QUOTE]He's a sports anchor!!! His sole role on that team is to add levity! Since when did everyone in New England get rabbit ears and thin skin? It's great when he busts someone else's ballz but heaven forbid he mock OUR team... This is exactly why NE fans are now considered among the worst in sports.
    Posted by seattlemaslow[/QUOTE]

Speaking for myself at least, I wouldn't want him trashing any team when running through the highlights. It's one thing to make highlights fun and entertaining but it's another thing to emphasize his shots at teams and players instead of the highlight itself. That's just me, though.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

Olbermann has never been professional. I hate watching him. It's funny how the team on top always seems to generate the haters.

I remember in the late 70's and throughout the 80's, you had all you could do to find a Pats fan outside of New England, let alone find some haters. But over the past 10 years, everyone hates the Pats.

I kinda see it as a compliment actually....if we weren't a great franchise, you'd never hear anything about us outside NE.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBAZ22. Show DBAZ22's posts

Do we really need to take any time talking about this clown?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

[QUOTE]As he runs through a quick recap of Sunday's actions, he starts with the Pats/Jets game and says, "Well, this is what happens when you don't get to look at enough film during the week." I'd expect a little more professionalism from a journalist.
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

Oldberman is  a no nothing dick who doesn't realize how lucky he is to be making so much money to have an easy job in which nobody calls him on what a worthless doucher he is. Can I get a witness on this?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

[QUOTE]He's a sports anchor!!! His sole role on that team is to add levity! Since when did everyone in New England get rabbit ears and thin skin? It's great when he busts someone else's ballz but heaven forbid he mock OUR team... This is exactly why NE fans are now considered among the worst in sports.
    Posted by seattlemaslow[/QUOTE]

blow me

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Not to defend him, but he might not have been talking about spygate.  There isn't much film to look at when a team has both a new coach and QB for week 2.  In fact, there is only 1 game of film to digest.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

[QUOTE]Not to defend him, but he might not have been talking about spygate.  There isn't much film to look at when a team has both a new coach and QB for week 2.  In fact, there is only 1 game of film to digest.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

Well, he was because right after he made that comment, he said, "And there's really only one guy in this studio that I may have ticked off [in reference to Rodney Harrison]."

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Olbo the Clown compensates for his noted shortcomings. There are plenty of stories floating around about his "performance" difficulties. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]...blah blah blah. Old topic. Bogus topic. Grow some testes please and get off the "everyone hates us" baloney

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

I wish Rodney Harrison beat the living daylights out of Oberman.  Suddenly, Rodney Harrison gets a new show on FOX NEWS, Safety Blitz with Rodney Harrison, following Glen Beck.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

keith olbermann is a loser... have you heard that he hides under his desk before his live news show and has to be coaxed out by the producer
    this video is classic. he accuses hillary clinton of wanting harm done to barack obama
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLNFsl130_Y