Kelly and Wilson

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Re: Kelly and Wilson

I wish the local media would do a better job of analyzing the new guys from a positive point of view instead of the usual "too old", "don't have anything left in the tank", "their numbers have been falling so they must be done, stick a fork in them" angle like they always do now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Fake Rusty warning. Rusty never asks for others' thoughts.  He tells us what to think Surprised

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

In response to BassFishingll's comment:

These guys are going to be huge hits for us. BB was lurking in the weeds all offseason and he nailed these signings. Just nailed them. Yup.

Meanwhile we have people like Hurl, Babe and Pezzy, and the millenials, like bredbru, who question the greatest coach and GM at every turn. TEARS!

Really surprised these signings haven't gotten more attention. These guys will be huge for this up-and-coming defense. Veteran leadership. Check. Talented players. Check. Positions of need. Check.

Huge. Just huge. Thank you BB. Don't tell the trolls. LOL!

Thoughts?

^^^You know Phat Rex becomes unglued officially when he literally creates multiple, additional accounts to stalk me on the board a la a modern day Jeffrey Dahmer.

Wow.  Mental illness deluxe right up top, folks. His Jets are a laughingstock and he tried to get cute mentioning Plunkett's career QBR, but he forgot to look at Joe Namath's.  Absolutely hilarious considering Namath's is lower than Plunkett's.

Now that's the authentic Rusty!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

That being said fake Rusty is correct when he says Kelly and Wilson are going to be significant additions to the team...  I don't know if this was his attempt at sarcasm, if so it was a huge fail.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

Fake Rusty warning. Rusty never asks for others' thoughts.  He tells us what to think Surprised

But, see, all you're doing with a comment like that is validating what Phat Rex does when he does this.

Next, he'll forget he's signed in to answer himself as "Navin Johnson" and our Irrational group will come in and align with him to troll.

Your behavior right here gives him a leg to stand on. 

Just a joke Rusty.  Pretty poor imitation of you, too--if that's the best Phat Rex can do, you have little to fear.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Wilson I am convinced will be a major addition.  Kelly I'm pretty certain will help the team but to what degree I'm not sure.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.