Kelly Done

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Kelly Done

In response to mthurl's comment:

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

Bow wooooow! Woof woof!

How does it feel to be rusty's little lap dog? 

Go get em quags...good boy. Now sit. Good dog (Bows his head in wait of a rusty snack).

LOL Blow me Hurly! What you jsut described above was you as Rkraps little minion. BTW here is what Mike Reiss had to say today about TK's injury. Sounds like re-injured in practice?

As recently as one week ago, I don’t think the Patriots or veteran defensive tackle Tommy Kelly were thinking season-ending injured reserve would be the end result from his Oct. 6 right knee injury. Kelly said after that game that he didn’t think it was anything too serious, although the knee flared up soon after. Then when we saw Kelly in the locker room late last week, he told reporters respectfully that he’d look forward to talking to them once he returned. It wasn’t a question of “if” at that point. Kelly returned to practice on a limited basis this past Wednesday and Thursday, and it appears he had a setback at that time.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4752458/quick-hit-thoughts-around-nfl-patriots-7?ex_cid=espnapi_public

Hey, I'm sorry, I shouldn't of wrote that - i removed my comments. I tried to make a funny, but it went a little too far. I like your response though, thanks for not taking it the wrong way.

lol i removed mine as well. We are all Pats fans and want the same thing....Pats victories.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

yes those were my feelings at the time, after he attacked me unprovoked again. But how does taht lump me in with Rusty?

In this same thread you said you didn't bash him and right there is proof you called him a tool. Now you back track. So, you called them a name, backed tracked when wrong, won't admit you were wrong, and still said you were right defending yourself saying he always tosses stuff against the wall, you were attacked first, and you don't think that sounds like someone?

look Eng I dont stalk and repeatedely bash anyone. I come here for the Pats talk. When folks take shots at me unprovoked, I return fire. I am human. So dont lump me in with Rusty.

Other than the stalker in this one instance you acted like Rusty and are still acting like in trying to defend your stance instead of saying maybe Rkarp was right about this one. There was a couple weeks where you did bash a number of posters because you felt they were whinners. Call it emotional or losing your cool or not but if you don't want to be lumped in with him then just eat a little crow when you lose your temper and don't respond to those if you get provoked. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

yes those were my feelings at the time, after he attacked me unprovoked again. But how does taht lump me in with Rusty?

In this same thread you said you didn't bash him and right there is proof you called him a tool. Now you back track. So, you called them a name, backed tracked when wrong, won't admit you were wrong, and still said you were right defending yourself saying he always tosses stuff against the wall, you were attacked first, and you don't think that sounds like someone?

look Eng I dont stalk and repeatedely bash anyone. I come here for the Pats talk. When folks take shots at me unprovoked, I return fire. I am human. So dont lump me in with Rusty.

Other than the stalker in this one instance you acted like Rusty and are still acting like in trying to defend your stance instead of saying maybe Rkarp was right about this one. There was a couple weeks where you did bash a number of posters because you felt they were whinners. Call it emotional or losing your cool or not but if you don't want to be lumped in with him then just eat a little crow when you lose your temper and don't respond to those if you get provoked. 

Actually, he already acknowledged that RKarp was correct about Kelly, in another thread.  I've been reading posts here for years.  I would never mistake Quagmire for Rusty, or vice versa.

I didn't see he did in another thread, I only saw this thread so I apologize Quag. But, during that time he didn't act like Rusty. He is most def not Rusty so don't get me wrong but for a short period he did act like him

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

we all have bad days or weeks. Sorry if I offended anybody. All stay well and lets get back to Pats talk! Thanks cynical

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:

Actually, he already acknowledged that RKarp was correct about Kelly, in another thread.  I've been reading posts here for years.  I would never mistake Quagmire for Rusty, or vice versa.

While Quag can be a jerk for no reason, this attack of his about Kelly was uncharacteristic.  Like a man, he stood up and apologized, so kudos to him for that.

He's still a jerk, but he's no Rusty.

we all have bad days or weeks. Sorry if I offended anybody. All stay well and lets get back to Pats talk! Thanks cynical

All good, sorry for calling you out. Still a bit sensitive myself about the piles a cr@p I got this offseason about Amendola, A. Wilson, and not resigning a couple players. Mostly I like what you post so sorry if I offended and lumped you in with Rusty

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

BS, you bash me all the time.  I have never said one positive thing about the Jets or Giants and you continue to label me as a Jets or Giants fan.  I am a Patriots fan, sorry you do not like some of the things I say about the team but that is my opinion and just because they aren't always nice, they are the truth.  Our team has a lot of negatives, stop pretending they do.

You come on here a lot lately acting just like Rusty.  You got owned, now eat crow and stop being a DB!!!

BTW, just to prove a point, a few posts ago you made fun my misspelling of apology

Here is what you wrote "I apologized (spelled correctly unlike you above lol)"

And now you just misspelled the word "repeatedely" above.  LMAO.  You just did it again.  You continue to bash people and then end up sticking your foot in your mouth.  More self ownage by you.  You are just like Rusty.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Rusty is around, been posting, but has avoided this thread like the plague. not a shocker, but it simply speaks to his lack of accountability and his inability to be wrong.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Nah, he will disappear until Monday and then say he told us so. He was much more belligerent with the name calling, the putting words in my mouth etc when I stated facts on Ballard and AWilson this summer. The Kelly info came from a really reliable person that is very close to the players. I really know nothing on these situations, just write what I hear. Sometimes it is correct, sometimes not. I dont put it out as fact or "inside info", just something to discuss. Nitwits like Harvey and Cartoon Head (Quagmire) seem to take any Pats news personally....

Good job RKarp! The Pats are so secretive about injuries most here appreciate your inside info.

Also thanks for the training camp updates and look forward to your observations next year.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Yeah, Quagmire is a good dude, he get's a pass from me on this.  But then again does he really need to be given a pass? We all have problems with certain people here, we all have disagreements from time to time.  I would be foolish to get on him for what he has done, as I have had my battles and have been wrong in the past.   He isn't like Rusty who does this on a daily basis all day long.  I'm sure Rkarp has no problem with Quagmire, it happens.

You are still solid in my book Quagmire.

And rkarp, please keep the forum posted on all the info.  Thanks!!

• Sections
    Shortcuts