Kenny Britt update

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Kenny Britt update

Updating a previous item, free agent Kenny Britt is scheduled to visit the Patriots on Monday and Redskins on Tuesday. Britt visited the Rams on Friday. The Patriots have maintained interest in the 25-year-old underachiever despite keeping Julian Edelman and signing Brandon LaFell away from Carolina. The Redskins expressed early interest in Britt. He could compete with Andre Roberts for a starting job in Washington.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: Kenny Britt update

Pats can keep him from visting the Skins if they want to...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Ink to paper, don't let him wonder off the reservation. Denver isn't done yet!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

If there was one wild card that has low risk high reward, it's Britt IMO.  Now I wouldn't even bring him in if there was any concern over him pulling a Hernandez like collapse.  So I am going to assume BB has already got his intell on that side of the spectrum.  If his character checks out, and he still has his 4.5 wheels with his frame... done deal 1 yr 2mil, play with Brady and try and get your contract next year. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

If there was one wild card that has low risk high reward, it's Britt IMO.  Now I wouldn't even bring him in if there was any concern over him pulling a Hernandez like collapse.  So I am going to assume BB has already got his intell on that side of the spectrum.  If his character checks out, and he still has his 4.5 wheels with his frame... done deal 1 yr 2mil, play with Brady and try and get your contract next year. 

Dynamic player when healthy. Unfortunately the 4.5 wheels are accompanied with a 4.5 IQ. Just wondering if Kraft would give the okay on this guy?

I've seen him act like a real jerk on the field also and hope he's done a lot of maturing since his Tennessee days. Maybe BB has made some phone calls to J. Fischer to get some more info.

He did go to Rutgers so that's a plus.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to m. a. pat's comment:

Dynamic player when healthy. Unfortunately the 4.5 wheels are accompanied with a 4.5 IQ. Just wondering if Kraft would give the okay on this guy?

I've seen him act like a real jerk on the field also and hope he's done a lot of maturing since his Tennessee days. Maybe BB has made some phone calls to J. Fischer to get some more info.

He was absolutely immature when he first came into the league, and now 4 years in the NFL with a devastating injury - with so many legal troubles that could have gone really bad... hopefully he wants to turn it around. 

A fresh start anywhere will help, but one in NE would do wonder IMO with the leadership.  If he spends time around a hard worker like Edelman.  Look how Thompkins turned his life around and is not taking it for granted.

Not to mention the 6 other Rutger players...

This could be the fresh start he is looking for.   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

No nonsense contract, we'll see....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX9C9LyCGxU

Some highlights of 2013

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

In response to m. a. pat's comment:

He was absolutely immature when he first came into the league, and now 4 years in the NFL with a devastating injury - with so many legal troubles that could have gone really bad... hopefully he wants to turn it around. 

A fresh start anywhere will help, but one in NE would do wonder IMO with the leadership.  If he spends time around a hard worker like Edelman.  Look how Thompkins turned his life around and is not taking it for granted.

Not to mention the 6 other Rutger players...

This could be the fresh start he is looking for.   

I hope he "gets it" and realizes that he can be set for life by playing a game for a few years. Some guys never get it and never grow up.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

He's off to Washington, left without a contract as far as I've read.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Did he even get here yet?  Suicide weather here today Bean

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

Ink to paper, don't let him wonder off the reservation. Denver isn't done yet!

Amen, brother! The Pats still have lots of work to do to surpass Denver. Britt may be a long shot to develop into a productive player. But, unlike the other options Brady has, Britt has the tools to emerge as a #1 receiver. Sign him up, Bill!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Your source doesn't know it's Sunday apparently.

He's not coming in till Monday..............

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

According to Ian Rapoport of NFL Media, the Patriots will host Britt, the Titans’ unrestricted free agent wideout, on Sunday

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to TravisBean's comment:

Source?

I don't know, I googled his name and went to a site that said he left here around 4:48 to head to Washington, but I think it's wrong because every other place has him coming in tomorrow.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to TravisBean's comment:

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

According to Ian Rapoport of NFL Media, the Patriots will host Britt, the Titans’ unrestricted free agent wideout, on Sunday

Read his post again, slappy.  Rotoworld says "updated".

That means he's pushed it out to Monday from the original Sunday scheduled date.

I can read very well unlike you who sees the words "updated and Rotoworld" somewhere in his post.

Apparently it has been but his post does not state that in the least.

Usted No entiende, mentiroso!

Sections
Shortcuts