Kerry Rhodes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

Kerry Rhodes

Kerry Rhodes is the only good safety that is still a free agent. DMC & Rhodes would look good playing together.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

Re: Kerry Rhodes

In response to FLY2K's comment:

Kerry Rhodes is the only good safety that is still a free agent. DMC & Rhodes would look good together playing together.

Isn't he the EX-Jet that's a friend of Bungalo Bill...he's on the down low, or didn't you hear about that...no, it's true...see:

BOSSIP Exclusive: NFL Baller Kerry Rhodes’ Gay Lover Continues To Expose More Proof Of Their Freaky Down-Low Love

Posted on June 12th, 2013 - By Bossip Staff

Categories: Ballers, Bossip Exclusives, For Discussion, Gay,Hate It or Love It?!?!, Multi, News, out of pocket, Put on Blast,Secret Lovers, SMH, We Broke It Here First!, What the Hell???

Comments250 Comments

k

Time to sashay out that closet Kerry!

Kerry Rhodes’ Ex Gay Lover Shows More Proof Of Relationship

Kerry Rhodes’ alleged former boo reached out exclusively to Bossip to put the baller on blast for his denial of their long term DL relationship. The baller has continued to insist he’s a straight man, despite freaky evidence that his relationship with his former assistant “Hollywood” has shown otherwise.

Last week new video footage emerged showing the close relationship between the two. Do heterosexual men lay in the bed and pillow talk normally? Oh….

Russell spoke with BOSSIP to let the world know, enough is enough!

“If that man don’t own up, I will own up for him! He’s denying me but we’re looking like the Black Brokeback Mountain starring me and Kerry in some of our pics. How is he STILL denying me?!?! I’m going to have to drag that azz out the closet then!”

kerr5

The only thing worse than a woman scorned is an ex gay lover. Hit the flip to peep more exclusive photos of Hollywood and his alleged ex baller boo next!

- See more at: http://bossip.com/787570/bossip-exclusive-nfl-baller-kerry-rhodes-gay-lover-continues-to-expose-more-proof-of-their-freaky-down-low-love/#sthash.5knAjljF.dpuf

Not that him being on the down low is a BAD thing...but you'd better ask his Jet troll buddy, Bungalow Bill

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

Didn't know that 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Who cares? If he can play, bring him on board. His personal life doesn't have anything to do with his ability to play football. 

Let's go Pats!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to FLY2K's comment:

Didn't know that 

WEll...there ya go!  PARDNER...LMAO!!!!

Nice hat Kerry..is that leather?..

"Looks like leather to me, WILBURRRRRRRRRR!!!!!"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

We need a good quality safety playing with DMC! If Rhodes is the man than so be it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

Hey man..I said it doesn't make a difference....

Once a Jet, always a Jet.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE them Jets...so does Kerry Rhodes...and Phat Rex

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBermuda. Show PatsBermuda's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

Who cares? If he can play, bring him on board. His personal life doesn't have anything to do with his ability to play football. 

Let's go Pats!

fa real,

if he can play BRING HIM IN.....cant stand gregory at safety 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to PatsBermuda's comment:

In response to dreighver's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Let's go Pats!

fa real,

if he can play BRING HIM IN.....cant stand gregory at safety 

[/QUOTE]

fa ain't real...it's very very disingenuous at best

Sections
Shortcuts