Kevin Carter!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mississippipatfan. Show mississippipatfan's posts

Kevin Carter!!!!!!

What do you guys think?  Can he be a solid backup?  I still would rather have Burgess instead.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9888720

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: Kevin Carter!!!!!!

Kevin Carter would project as a second true end in 4-3 subs, giving NE another option. Burgess has at least the physical makeup to stand and play OLB.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

I may be wrong, but I believe Carter would only work in the 4-3.  Burgess would be the main target for the Pats, but Carter could be brought in for depth.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

14 years, too much mileage

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Never missed a game!In 14 years !!!!! If he's in shape he's got plenty of experience...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joe81b. Show joe81b's posts

Might be there in case Jarvis Green is cut for cap reasons

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

We need younger guys, not relics!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

That's a name out of the past.  Seems like if he could still play we would have heard from him in the last few years.  But then, it doesn't cast much to bring him to camp...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

nothing wrong with haveing the younger guys if they can do it.ask redd about that.not every younger guy is gonna get it done.an older vet is like money in the bank when you need them.colvin,seau,ted washington,keith trailor ect.BB loves his older vets,and it wont change.he looks for the lunch pail guys.and with carter playing 14 straight years without missing isnt a bad resume.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GhostOfLombardi. Show GhostOfLombardi's posts

Dana Stubblefield?  Bryan Cox?  Roman Phifer?  Junior Seau?  These names ring a bell?  I wouldn't be surprised if Brooks is also brought in for a looksee...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from beastplant. Show beastplant's posts

preferr burgess....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Kevin Carter!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]What do you guys think?  Can he be a solid backup?  I still would rather have Burgess instead. http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9888720
    Posted by mississippipatfan[/QUOTE]

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=248

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Well here's the way I see it,if they don't sign him within 2-3 days of the initial visit good chances he ain't playing for the Patriots.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Re: Kevin Carter!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]nothing wrong with haveing the younger guys if they can do it.ask redd about that.not every younger guy is gonna get it done.an older vet is like money in the bank when you need them.colvin,seau,ted washington,keith trailor ect.BB loves his older vets,and it wont change.he looks for the lunch pail guys.and with carter playing 14 straight years without missing isnt a bad resume.
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE] he may still be signed.you can never have to much good depth.

http://rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=248

Sections
Shortcuts