Kevin Curtis

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from deman3392. Show deman3392's posts

Kevin Curtis

Curtis was released today and think he would be a great number 2 for brady to throw to

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hagen910. Show hagen910's posts

Re: Kevin Curtis

In Response to Kevin Curtis:
    Curtis was released today and think he would be a great number 2 for brady to throw to
    Posted by deman3392

maybe, but his health is a huge ? mark.  Honestly I'd take patten over curtis, at least brady is comfortable with patten.  At the right price curtis is worth a shot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HartLeeDykesEuguneChung. Show HartLeeDykesEuguneChung's posts

We need somebody, and I don't think the draft is the answer.  But Patton?  It's not 2002 anymore.  Curtis?  Better but still not what I was hoping for.   WHo else is out there of any "value"?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Curtis is a good weapon when he's healthy.  The problem is, he can't stay healthy.  He's worth a flier but we can't even guarantee he'll be on the field, so it wouldn't be an end all solution.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

BBneeds to pluck this guy asap, i remember watching him play a few times and he looked great

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

curtis is a big risk with injuries,and being inconsistent.maybe he shines with brady,but he didnt with a good QB in McNabb.patten and brady have not played together in many years,and add the pats haveing a diffrent offense since he was here makes it to where they both would have to get familiar with one another all over again.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Another small white WR coming off of knee injury..and several years older as well.

Bring out your sick, lame, lazy and military crazy..the Pats are interested!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Kevin Curtis:
    military crazy
    Posted by krismk

? what does that mean?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

An old jody...laddy, daddie everybody..smiling faces, chapter cases, sick lame and lazy...and airborne crazy.

Problem?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

MY FIST CHOICE WOULD STILL BE REED GIVEN WHO IS OUT THERE RIGHT NOW BUT I WOULDN'T BE AT ALL SURPRISED IF THERE WERE A FEW OTHER W.R.'S CUT IN THE WEEKS BE FORE THE DRAFT AND ONE OF THEM MIGHT ACTUALLY BE A FIRST CLASS FIT.FRANKLY,IT WOULDN'T UPSET ME IF THEY SIGNED A COUPLE OF W.R.'S AND LOOKED AT A  YOUNGSTER LATER IN THE DRAFT(LIKE MANY,I LIKE LONG AND SANDERS).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

curtis is a big risk with injuries,and being inconsistent.maybe he shines with brady,but he didnt with a good QB in McNabb.patten and brady have not played together in many years,and add the pats haveing a diffrent offense since he was here makes it to where they both would have to get familiar with one another all over again.
    Posted by mosseffect43

The fact that they have had the chemestry and Brady trusts Patten is huge.....because they had the Chen before it is easier than establiching it for the first time.  About having a different offense....Huh?  It is the same style offense, just many different players....sure it has changed slightly because we have a deep threat now, but that should make it easier to get open fot other receivers because of the attention that Moss gets.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

An old jody...laddy, daddie everybody..smiling faces, chapter cases, sick lame and lazy...and airborne crazy. Problem?
    Posted by krismk

I don't understand something Kris.  I don't understand everything you just typed.  Are you typing in Cockney or the language of the Romani Tinkers? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Re: Kevin Curtis : The fact that they have had the chemestry and Brady trusts Patten is huge.....because they had the Chen before it is easier than establiching it for the first time.  About having a different offense....Huh?  It is the same style offense, just many different players....sure it has changed slightly because we have a deep threat now, but that should make it easier to get open fot other receivers because of the attention that Moss gets.
    Posted by m1021us
    patten is older,and slower so the timing would be diffrent.they may have trust as freinds but they havent played catch with one another in years.brady and moss have been playing for three years now,and they still have mis-communications,timing still being off.sure they knew how they were,but as for chemistry.its gonna take a while.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

sounds like old military jargon

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from datdude401. Show datdude401's posts

Yeah, he was pretty explosive 2 yrs ago who knows what he has left. Whats the deal with Deion Branch situation I'd rather have him om the roster. Maybe trade AD to Seattle for him.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Kevin Curtis : patten is older,and slower so the timing would be diffrent.they may have trust as freinds but they havent played catch with one another in years.brady and moss have been playing for three years now,and they still have mis-communications,timing still being off.sure they knew how they were,but as for chemistry.its gonna take a while.
    Posted by mosseffect43

Sure he is older, and I don't know how much slower he is....but it isn't Chemsetry that would be the problem.....it would be timing.

besides it looks like he is here for depth and leadership more than playing time......

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Yeah, he was pretty explosive 2 yrs ago who knows what he has left. Whats the deal with Deion Branch situation I'd rather have him om the roster. Maybe trade AD to Seattle for him.
    Posted by datdude401

He has been injury prone for most of the 4 years that he has been gone.....

Sections
Shortcuts