Kevin Faulk bumped out Leigh Bodden???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots1a2. Show patriots1a2's posts

Kevin Faulk bumped out Leigh Bodden???

Tell me and the rest of PATRIOT NATION it aint so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Re: Kevin Faulk bumped out Leigh Bodden???

It looks like to me Leigh was not happy with the star position on the defense and might have let his pride get the better of him so Bill let him go. The Pats needed space anyway and true to Bills rules Leigh was the guy to go because he was not happy and probably showed some atttitude in prcatice. I am guessing at some of this but if he is healthy and not a crybaby he would not be leaving the Pats!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

If it's true that he wasn't happy being the 3rd CB, all he needed to do was step up and play better.  It's not like DM or KA are playing lights out right now.  BB will always play whoever can give the team the best results.  Don't like where you stand on the depth chart?  Play better and move up.  Don't have it in you to do that?  Keep your trap shut and do what's asked when asked. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Re: Kevin Faulk bumped out Leigh Bodden???:
    [QUOTE]It looks like to me Leigh was not happy with the star position on the defense and might have let his pride get the better of him so Bill let him go. The Pats needed space anyway and true to Bills rules Leigh was the guy to go because he was not happy and probably showed some atttitude in prcatice. I am guessing at some of this but if he is healthy and not a crybaby he would not be leaving the Pats!!
    Posted by raptor64d[/QUOTE]
    Could very well be true. I was driving home the other night and I was listening to this guy's weekly radio show/interview and I thought, why the hell does this guy have a weekly radio spot? He's done nothing, I'd be embarrased to put my voice on the radio if all I did was be injured since I signed my big contract.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

he's not ready

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Leigh Bodden bumped out Leigh Bodden..............u either in or out............he's been out awhile.................no big loss

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I was expecting a report of dissatisfaction.  Bodden was a slightly better than average cornerback in the NFL this year.  BB made a point to unload him on Friday.

Beware Saturday!  BB has to decide how many of his PUPs to bring onto the field against Pittsburgh.  For each new player (after the first one) brought in, BB has to unload someone else from the back end of the 53 roster.

Sections
Shortcuts