Kevin Faulk

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Re: Kevin Faulk

Love Faulk.  Wish we had used Ridley more.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Faulk played well. His blocking was a little off but that should come back. He is too smart to commit that chop block penalty though (not that it mattered in the long run because the Pats would not have gotten the first down anyways).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

faulk is just a smart football player, we would be winning in the playoffs year after year if we had more players like him..but with that being said, at this point in his career, he shouldnt be on the field nearly every play, feed it to lawfirm!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

Love Faulk, but he looked slow.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Faulk did look slow on that late play where he got tackled on the one yard line. That seemed like a sure touchdown as it was happening.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Kevin Faulk

Out of all the negative things that can be taken from this game, there is one positive....Kevin has still got it!

Pretty amazing that so many people here were questioning whether he would just be a waste of a roster spot, well he was one of very few bright spots on the team today, and he hadn't even played in 13 months! What a fighter! It was easy to see that Brady had no doubts about him, he leaned on him early and often.

He and Gronk were the only two positives in this one....Gronk got robbed of a TD that might have changed the whole last few minutes.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3SB-rings. Show 3SB-rings's posts

Faulk won't wear out guys like BJGE if you give him enough reps. O'Brien is the dummy running BJGE to the left (Light's side) instead of the right where he consistently picks up big yardage.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Making Faulk a focal point for the offense was stupid and arrogant by BB. 

But that didn't make Brady play like a scared schoolgirl;  Tom did that all by himself. 

The formula is set.  Pressure brady and play bump and run with a deep safety.  Then watch Brady get happy feet and be ineffective.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I think he started because of his skill with blitz pickups, and receiving out of the backfield.  Seems odd though.  I thought we would line up and take it straight to them.  BJGE/Woodhead would seem like better choices, but Woodhead seems to be falling off the radar for some reason.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

He did a decent job but now thats all brady wants to do is throw lame 2 yard passes to him he looked slow i much rather use woodhead

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I disagree.  The run game was not happening today.  Faulk was the best option to be the multi use RB with picking up blitzes, running and receiving out of the back field.  Thought he looked very good with all things considered.  Woodhead and BJGE are not as good as Faulk blocking and the Pats needed a back in there who could do it all, Kevin was the man for it today.  Glad to see him back.  Great effort from him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PetesCall. Show PetesCall's posts

I love Faulk too...but...he was rusty, slow and ill-suited to be the man today. If Faulk "did it all" today, I had the wrong game on!

In Response to Re: Kevin Faulk:
    [QUOTE]I disagree.  The run game was not happening today.  Faulk was the best option to be the multi use RB with picking up blitzes, running and receiving out of the back field.  Thought he looked very good with all things considered.  Woodhead and BJGE are not as good as Faulk blocking and the Pats needed a back in there who could do it all, Kevin was the man for it today.  Glad to see him back.  Great effort from him.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts