Kevin Kolb- Jets looking at........what is this QB # 8??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: Kevin Kolb- Jets looking at........what is this QB # 8??

In response to JRABBB's comment:

Hotblitz- Leave the back and forth to the professionals.You are not very good at it.

Just saying.Your response was weak at best-A 1 on a scale of 1 to 10.1 being the weakest of course.

And watch what you write -there are few in here that run to the Mods anytime somebody says something they don't agree with.I know I couldn't believe it either!

who might that be ?

maybe it is just the way you are responding to people Leon. How come the Jets didn't go after Welker or Amendola...?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

They should let that buffoon "Fireman Ed" run the team, could he really do any worse.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Goodbye Leon.........lol.....Go Pats!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

New scheme in the works for the jets. 5 quarterbacks on the field at he same time

4 out wide with 1 under center. They gonna keep doing the reverse play till one of them

gets open down field.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:

In response to JRABBB's comment:

Hotblitz- Don't go away mad ...just go away.I mentioned to you before- Welcome to Leon's playhouse and I hate to repeat myself.

King- you claim to hate NY but you speak about it all the time??And now you are predicting how other teams will do next year??You are funny . I described you using a few more colorful adjectives in an earlier post.

Your obsession with everything NY and you trying to deny it makes you a psychiatrists wet dream.

Sing along with Leon Iceman and King won't you everybody...

Start spreading the news... I'm leaving today...right to the very heart of it ...New York New York....LOL

and I hope you know that I am!

Are you just upset cause your starting qb wakes up in rainbow coloured lipstick with fairy dust covering his bed spread?

this might be the strangest post i have seen here ever

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

Kevin Kolb - QB - Free Agent

Jets coach Rex Ryan left the door open on pursuing free agent Kevin Kolb.

"If we think that will help the competition, then I’m sure it’ll be something we’ll look into," Ryan said. "Is that a possibility? I’m not sure." It's not much, but anything other than a flat denial is noteworthy this time of year. Despite his injury history and spotty production, Kolb would instantly become the Jets' most viable QB.

Yeah...Kolb is the answer to their SB prayers! LOL!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Rumor has it that the Jets are considering signing the 73 year old former NFL quarterback Norm Snead.  Owner Woody Johnson believes that adding Snead would add interest to his staid franchise...as the NY media would flock in droves to see whether Snead can succeed...and become the oldest QB ever to start a game, in NFL history.

"Just think of all the seniors who will trade in their walkers for Jets' season tickets", crowed a jubulent Johnson. "Too much emphasis has been placed on capturing the minds and imagination of women, teens, yuppies, and Fireman Ed. There's thousands of seniors who would like nothing better than to see one of their own turn the clock back, and mess up Troy Polamalu's hair! It's only fair that that we show seniors that we care!", cried Johnson.  

The NY media them turned they attentions to coach Rex Ryan, getting his views on the pending Snead acquisition. "We're just in negotiations at this point, fellas", stated Rex as he reached down to rub his right foot. "I like Norman's experience. He has the size (6'4") that you look for in a QB. Some may question his arm stength...but you don't necessarily have to be accurate to be a successful passer in this league. Just ask my offensive coordinator, Marty Mornigwig!", opined Ryan. 

When asked about the great number of QBs that the Jets will bring into camp, which could include Snead, Ryan snapped, "People...we're going to find ourselves a QB for this year! I'm not interested in 2014, 2015, or 2016. After all, my job could be on the line! If Norman can show me that he can complete a 10 yard square-out route, that automatically puts him ahead of 9 out of the 10 QBs we intend to bring to camp. There will be no ifs, ands, or butts...err...tussies for you ladies...in my QB decisions this year", Ryan cried.

Norm Snead's bio:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norm_Snead

Stated OC Mornigwig, "With his career TDs to PI ratio (196-257), Norm should feel right at home in the Green and White"!  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

News Flash Update!! The Jets are reportedly close to reaching a deal with Norm Snead!! Upon hearing this news, star CB Darrelle Revis has stated that he will now consider giving the Jet a home-town discount to remain with the team!!! LOL!!!  

Sections
Shortcuts