KEVIN KOLB TO BILLS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

KEVIN KOLB TO BILLS

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/bills/2013/03/30/source-qb-kolb-in-talks-with-buffalo-bills/2039161/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

Re: KEVIN KOLB TO BILLS

In response to 42AND46's comment:

They still suck

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to quinzpatsfan's comment:

probably! wonder if he will be an upgrade over fitzpatrick?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Never thought that much of him as a QB.  They probably would have been better off keeping Fitzpatrick, imo!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Another team that now doesn't need Mallett

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

This is a move that I file under 'so what.'  Not much of an upgrade over Fitz if an upgrade at all.  A Mallett trade will either happen or it won't. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Why do the bills want to lose so badly?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/bills/2013/03/30/source-qb-kolb-in-talks-with-buffalo-bills/2039161/

[/QUOTE

I'm sure that BB is quaking in his boots over this...LOL!! Good to see homage being paid to Bill Parcells...one of the all-time great coaches. The guy doesn't get enough credit around here for his role in turning the Patriots from a joke to an annual contender. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

I'm sure that BB is quaking in his boots over this...LOL!! Good to see homage being paid to Bill Parcells...one of the all-time great coaches. The guy doesn't get enough credit around here for his role in turning the Patriots from a joke to an annual contender. 

i agree TP!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FourthRing. Show FourthRing's posts

This is a good move for the Bills. They were forced to run too much spread because of Fitz, quick decisions were his strengths along with throwing picks, but weak arm.

Kolb works better out of traditional running formations, trips, and west coast splashes. This team has been just short the last few years from having much better seasons.  Devin saved us this year.

Kolb got a raw deal in Zona and he beat us. I fear the Bills more than the Dolphans. Just saying, folks.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to FourthRing's comment:

This is a good move for the Bills. They were forced to run too much spread because of Fitz, quick decisions were his strengths along with throwing picks, but weak arm.

Kolb works better out of traditional running formations, trips, and west coast splashes. This team has been just short the last few years from having much better seasons.  Devin saved us this year.

Kolb got a raw deal in Zona and he beat us. I fear the Bills more than the Dolphans. Just saying, folks.

kold looked ok for the eagles-even realy good in spots-but as the starter in AZ he struggled

coming in as the "savior" or replacing an unpopular starter is different than being given the number one job

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

This news is on par with the Pats signing Mike Jenkins. PLEASE......Kolb might be a dropoff from Fitzpatrick! If they expect this guy to bring them a title good luck. If it was that big of a deal we would have seen umpteen Bills fans on this board sticking it to us--and I have not spotted one---yawwwwwnnnnnnnn......

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

He's a good game manager and if you open the door he'll get a win for his team as he did last year with Arizona. If you watch the game (and Philly before) you'll see what makes him half decent........he rolls out to his throwing arm side buying himself another 3-4 seconds and delivers on the run with very good accuracy as he appraoches the sideline. If you stay home on that side of the field and force him upfield you shorten the clock on him and get a chance to knock him around.

Let's just say Jim Kelly's achievements won't be beat by this one 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Sam-Adams's comment:

He's a good game manager and if you open the door he'll get a win for his team as he did last year with Arizona. If you watch the game (and Philly before) you'll see what makes him half decent........he rolls out to his throwing arm side buying himself another 3-4 seconds and delivers on the run with very good accuracy as he appraoches the sideline. If you stay home on that side of the field and force him upfield you shorten the clock on him and get a chance to knock him around.

Let's just say Jim Kelly's achievements won't be beat by this one 

Kolb did show some really good things with the eagles-as you said he can throw on the run, rolls out well and has a good strong arm

but he didn't really impress with AZ the little I saw and a lot of unknowns do well at first due to the usual-unknown, not a lot of film, teams gameplan for the starter, etc...

i would say the jury is still out if he is the QB of the eagles or the QB of AZ...he does have stevie johnson

Sections
Shortcuts