Kevin Walters

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Kevin Walters

I have seen a lot of this guy on TV since I live in South Texas. This guy is underated for legitimate reasons.  He lines up next to Andre Johnson.  I would love for the Pats to make a run at this guy.  From my understanding he is unrestricted.  It looks like Baltimore is making a run at him as well.  I sure hope they can convince him to catch passes from TB12 this season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Re: Kevin Walters

Don't know a lot about him but from what i can tell he would be someone the Pats might entertain.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from datdude401. Show datdude401's posts

Not a bad player, but from the rumors I've read it seems like SinSinnati are going to overpay for him as they did for Coles, last season. Hopefully they do there due diligence.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

If they throw a lot of money at the guy, then I cant blame him for signing.  But if he is asking for reasonable $$$ then I would hope he chooses NE.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

I read that the Pats have interest along with Cincy, Baltimore, Cleveland and Jacksonville. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

Walter is a big guy... around 6'4" - 6'5" and very good in the redzone

he feasted on teams that tried to take Andre out of the game two years ago... he had 10 TD's

last year he was hurt to start but came around towards the end of the season

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

He is 6'3"...and yes he is a very good reciever.  I can see him making a similar impact to what Welker did for NE.  Being that he was always a stud even in Miami, but he did not fully bloom until he got to NE.  He has only been in the league for about 6yrs so he is one of those solid young FA's that would fit perfect on NE.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

he stinks, we need an IMPACT PLAYER. marshell,bolden.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

I think Walters would be a good pick up, experienced, good size, good possession option opposite Randy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Could be the guy opposite Moss....but a tier below

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Now that Boldin is gone, can NE hurry up and sign this guy....Im telling you he is a stud.  Exactly the type of player the Pats need.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I wanted Boldin bad but Walter was my close second choice. The only issue I see is that they pulled out on Boldin because of the contract he wanted. I've heard Walter is looking for around 25mil over 5 years with 11 gaureentied which if the stopped where Boldin was looking at 28 over 4 with 11 gaur would they be willing to fork out almost the same amount for Walter?

Sections
Shortcuts