Keys/Thoughts on Saints Game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Keys/Thoughts on Saints Game

Another huge test for the Pats. We will really learn how good our defense really is. Big day for the offense w/o Gronk. They will need to step up.

• O-line needs to play better. Brady needs better protection. With that said, Brady also needs to play better. Needs to make accurate throws and read the D better.
    • The rooks better get off the line quick and not get jammed or the Saints pressure will kill us.
    • if the pats as a team can run for 150 ish yards, I say we win this game. If they can run the ball, AND STICK TO IT, they will win simply becuase it'll keep Brees off the field. HOld the ball as long as possible today to give yourself the best chance.
    • On D Talib better be on Graham with a safety shadowing and a LB chipping him at the line.  It makes for better matchups. Dennard can handle Colston, Arrington scares me but if Moore isnt 100% he will be okay.
    • Linebacker play is gonna be huge today. Mayo played his best game of the year last week, but will have to do better this week agaisnt sproles. its a tough task but i think he can do it. i think SPikes will be on the field more than expected cause of the shortage at DT. if spikes does play alot he better do his job and shut down the run.
    • Getting pressure with just the front 4 on Brees is huge. if they can do that, he will throw a pick. and it will disrupt the whole saints offense.
    • Biggest key: win turnover battle. get as many possesions as possible

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Keys/Thoughts on Saints Game

If there is a game this team needs to show they are coming along, as many here feel they are, and bringing it together, it is this one. This is game #6 and AT HOME!  One has to figure the offense has to be getting it together and the D just gets better.  If there is another poor performance from the O, like last week, I can imagine this forum tonight and tomorrow.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

I see Sproles as a problem coming out of the backfield. Hitting Sproles in the flat could cause some serious problems today.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

we lose this game due to saints 4 man rush. 

Sections
Shortcuts