Keys To Winning The Jets Game?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Keys To Winning The Jets Game?

thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Re: Keys To Winning The Jets Game?

Don't make mistakes. The Patriots are a far superior team than the Jets. If they don't make mistakes they will rout the Jets. A few mistakes makes it a closer game. Too many mistakes will lose the game. Sounds fairly simple but that's what has caused all three losses.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I agree on limiting the mistakes. Run the ball like you mean it. And put some damned pressure on Sanchez. Letting him sit back there all day against this secondary is a bad idea.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Don't allow the deep ball!!!

The Patriots really should blow the Jets out in this game, the only time this game should be close is at kickoff when it's zero to zero.  I feel that the Patriots will stop the run all game, even when they bring Tebow in to run the ball.  This Jets team is nowhere near the team the Broncos were last season and look what the Pats did to them.  This Defensive front is better this year,  the Pats should be able to run the ball well against the Jets and Brady will pick them apart.

The only way the Jets come close is if Sancheese throws bombs all night long and still he isn't good enough to complete as many of those type passes to their WR's in order to win this game.

I have a very good feeling about this one, it's going to be a blowout.  Earlier I thought 37-17, The Pats will probably score in the mid to high 40's.

Rex will want to wave the white flag around the 4th qtr.

Rex Ryan and the Jets 2012 Season!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I agree on limiting the mistakes. Run the ball like you mean it. And put some damned pressure on Sanchez. Letting him sit back there all day against this secondary is a bad idea.

[/QUOTE]

I guess the run game is there for McD wants it.  If the Patriots don't run the ball - I put the blame directly on McD going forward.

As far as the Pass Rush is concerned = gotta start scrutinizing Patricia, Patrick Graham (DL coach) and Pepper Johnson (LB coach). I'm wondering if the secondary is a lost cause for the remainder of the season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to BubbaInHawaii's comment:
    [QUOTE]I guess the run game is there for McD wants it.  If the Patriots don't run the ball - I put the blame directly on McD going forward.

As far as the Pass Rush is concerned = gotta start scrutinizing Patricia, Patrick Graham (DL coach) and Pepper Johnson (LB coach). I'm wondering if the secondary is a lost cause for the remainder of the season.
    [/QUOTE]

C'mon Bubba! You're ready to criticize and the game hasn't even been played yet. Think positive! :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

I see 3 keys:

1. Run the ball and keep the offense balanced. JEts Run D has not been good.

2. Limit the turnovers...obvious, but very important.

3. Put pressure on Sanchez. If they can't do it with 4 guys, then mix in some blitzes. Pats can not give him time and make him look like Joe Montana.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Has anybody mentioned "showing up" yet?

Look . . .  it's all well and good to see whatever the silver lining may be in what is starting to look like that thing none of us wants to talk about, but the bottom line is that the Pats should control their own destiny by controlling this putrid division.

If they can't make that statement today, then we're going to have to start discussing an entirely different type of team . . .   no matter what the vaunted coach and quarterback did ten years ago.

That's just the way it is, kids.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]I guess the run game is there for McD wants it.  If the Patriots don't run the ball - I put the blame directly on McD going forward.

[/QUOTE]

C'mon Bubba! You're ready to criticize and the game hasn't even been played yet. Think positive! :)

[/QUOTE]

I am positive....lol. positively pissed at the coaching!!  LOL. :)

I've got a good feeling about this game....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In response to p-mike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Has anybody mentioned "showing up" yet?

Look . . .  it's all well and good to see whatever the silver lining may be in what is starting to look like that thing none of us wants to talk about, but the bottom line is that the Pats should control their own destiny by controlling this putrid division.

If they can't make that statement today, then we're going to have to start discussing an entirely different type of team . . .   no matter what the vaunted coach and quarterback did ten years ago.

That's just the way it is, kids.

[/QUOTE]

sup, pmike?  I always thought u were an optimist.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]I am positive....lol. positively pissed at the coaching!!  LOL. :)

[/QUOTE]

Just razzing you Bubba. The Patriots need to show improvement in all areas today.

It's too early to be awake in Hawaii isn't it?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]I am positive....lol. positively pissed at the coaching!!  LOL. :)

[/QUOTE]

Just razzing you Bubba. The Patriots need to show improvement in all areas today.

It's too early to be awake in Hawaii isn't it?

[/QUOTE]

it's all good, digger...lol

Ummmm, never went to sleep.....lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In response to bobbysu's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dont let the Jets hang around. If you get the lead, put the peddle to metal. That doesn't mean to pass it 58 times.  McKnight is dangerous in the return game. Stop the Jets from running, they are going to do it, to keep manageable 3rd downs. DONT give up on the Run Game, stay with it, let the O-Line start hitting the other guys.

Good Coaching, No stupid penalties, Great Tackling. Defense has to get mad, and say we've had enough.

[/QUOTE]

yep, yep,  and yep....lol

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

no mistakes, execute, run, no huddle, rush sanceese, get a few turnovers and score points off them

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Brady not forgetting the route to Gillette. No mistakes. Chandler Jones sacks Tebow on read option play does Tebowing afterwards  and is sued for copywright infringement. hoprefully refs aren't in the bag, not holding my breath on that one. Play like the team capable of flattening its division.

Sections
Shortcuts