Keys To Winning Vs. Buffalo?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Keys To Winning Vs. Buffalo?

I was expecting to open the thread and see this....

SHOW UP!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

Show up, fysically and mentally. Stuff it down their throat, then go for the kill through the air. Start off strong on D, and this game will be over by halftime. Just like the Rams.

Avoid more injuries. And if guys like Hernandez, Bolden, Chung, And Gregory are still dinged up, let them rest! The team is strong enough to win this one without hurrying players back.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to BubbaInHawaii's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Buffalo's secondary is worse than ours. As long as the Patriots mix things up offensively, the Patriots should have little difficulty beating the Bills.

I would like to see the defense shut down the Bills' offense anyway, just to see if the past 2 weeks have any improvement in the secondary. Obviously, Talib will be a non-factor since he won't be able to return until after the game.

As long as the Patriots don't take the game lightly, it shouldn't be a close game at all.

[/QUOTE]

The key to beating the Bills is for the Patriots to show up on time to play...LOL!!

Seriously, if the Pats can't thrash the hopeless Bills, what excuses do they have?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Buffalo's secondary is worse than ours. As long as the Patriots mix things up offensively, the Patriots should have little difficulty beating the Bills.

I would like to see the defense shut down the Bills' offense anyway, just to see if the past 2 weeks have any improvement in the secondary. Obviously, Talib will be a non-factor since he won't be able to return until after the game.

As long as the Patriots don't take the game lightly, it shouldn't be a close game at all.

[/QUOTE]

The key to beating the Bills is for the Patriots to show up on time to play...LOL!!

Seriously, if the Pats can't thrash the hopeless Bills, what excuses do they have?

[/QUOTE]

it would not be a good day for the Patriots should they lose against the Bills.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Run, Ridley, Run!!!!

Seriously, give Ridley 20-25 carries this game, with a little Vereen/Woodhead on third downs. Buffalo's run defense is awful!

Use the run to set up some PA pass. As always, limit the turnovers and maybe create a couple on defense.

Do this and I see a W...there should be no excuses for losing to Buffalo at home.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

1st run Ridley

2nd Run Vareen

3rd Run Woodhead

4rth Play action to somebody wide open

Repeat steps 1-4.

Pats 42 - Bills 20(7 scored in scrub time as usual)

[/QUOTE]

do u think McD takes notes? IMO, less Woody. And for this game, if the Bill's secondary is as bad on the field as it is on paper.....they should air it out a little, just not necessarily w/ an empty backfield.

[/QUOTE]

I think we're 3rd in the LG in rushing att's, he is doing something right. And I agree, less Woody and more Vareen this game. Pound the worst run D in football. I'd like to see Mallet in before the 3rd qtr ends.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I'm looking for a Patriots rout. Everything is coming together. In a few weeks the defense haters will be silenced. The Patriots are going to run the table.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:

gee i believe i heard this before game one too  :  )

Probably from Mighty. :o)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm looking for a Patriots rout. Everything is coming together. In a few weeks the defense haters will be silenced. The Patriots are going to run the table.

[/QUOTE]

gee i believe i heard this before game one too  :  )

[/QUOTE]
    They did pretty well in game one too I'd say:)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cobra215. Show cobra215's posts

Bills Fan here. Keys to New England winning today

1. Set the alarm

2. Don't miss the bus

3. Bring ID to get in the stadium ( at least 11 of them to take the field legally)

If Buffalo wins the coin toss I will consider that a victory and turn off the tv. Enjoy your second bye week Patriots. Why am I posting here? A die hard Red Sox fan who grew up in NY who still reads the globe everyday. Bills fans are good people, but just demoralized by how bad the team is.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In the last two games, didn't the Bills has 20+ point leads via turnovers.  If the Patriots give them another hefty lead - I wonder if the Patriots as a whole will have a brain farrt and not be able to come back again.  Anyways, point is that the Patriots should win this game - unless they simply don't "show up"

can you believe farrt is a banned word?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to cobra215's comment:

Bills Fan here. Keys to New England winning today 1. Set the alarm 2. Don't miss the bus 3. Bring ID to get in the stadium ( at least 11 of them to take the field legally) If Buffalo wins the coin toss I will consider that a victory and turn off the tv. Enjoy your second bye week Patriots. Why am I posting here? A die hard Red Sox fan who grew up in NY who still reads the globe everyday. Bills fans are good people, but just demoralized by how bad the team is.

Lol! You are correct sir. There was much optimism for the Bills heading into this season. They made some moves in the off-season and many here were saying they had overtaken the Jets and Dolphins and could give the Patriots headaches.

Hopefully, the Patriots come to play because even though NE has won 17 of 18 and 22 of 24, the Bills always play the Patriots tough.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Let's show up today....

put up a complete game from all 3 phases of the game, and good play calling on BOTH sides of the ball....